The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-27-2015, 09:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Did the tabloids honestly think either Alexandra or Harlou would say anything about Martin?

That aside, Alexandra looked lovely tonight. A shame there isn't a picture of her and Felix with Jesper Christensen (our Danish Bond-bigwig) and Léa Seydoux (and I'm personally quite offended that neither Daniel Craig nor Monica Bellucci made their way to Denmark ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
I read a headline somewhere that he should have changed his name after the separation from Alexandra.
I believe that was Martin's username on Instagram which featured Frederiksborg prior to the divorce announcement and is changed now to Jørgensen.

Old 11-06-2015, 03:52 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Alexandra & Martin's supposed new girlfried Eva Harlou were both present at the James Bond movie premiere
Grevinde Alexandra og Eva Harlou i biffen sammen – Ekstra Bladet

Martin & Eva out and about a couple of weeks ago
Eva Harlou og Martin Jørgensen var på hyggetur i byen – Ekstra Bladet

Old 11-06-2015, 05:26 PM
Serene Highness

Is anyone really interested in Martin when he is not married to Alexandra????
Old 11-06-2015, 06:15 PM
Administrator

I think there will be minimal interest. But in a couple of years, he will be that guy who used to be married to someone.

Old 11-06-2015, 07:25 PM
Majesty

Yes, I agree Zonk. And it cannot happen soon enough for me, personally.
Old 11-07-2015, 03:39 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post
It depends what he has to say, for example in a book
Old 11-07-2015, 04:15 AM
Heir Apparent

A book about the years he spent beside the countess.

Unless of course if the Countess after the divorce was generous with him
Old 11-07-2015, 04:18 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post
Speaking for myself: Yes, at least as long as the divorce isn't complete.

And despite his flaws, he was after all Nikolai and perhaps in particular Felix bonus dad for a number of years.
Old 11-25-2015, 03:38 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Alex got invited to the hot party of songwriter/artist Remee, Martin and his new girlfriend Eva had to stay away

https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...04&oe=56DE4656

Alex is reaaaaaallly pushing it after her separation. Unfortunately, she looks very desperate
http://www.svenskdam.se/wp-content/u.../Alexandra.jpg
Oh la, la! Nu söker exprinsessan efter ny kärlek | Svensk Damtidning
Old 11-26-2015, 12:33 PM
Aristocracy

I don't like the way she has dressed sincethe marriage to Martin....trying too hard to look and act younger!
Old 11-26-2015, 02:48 PM
Majesty

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #48, 2015.
Written by Marianne Singer.

Looking younger with the young, Countess Alexandra showed up to the jet-setter, Remee's 40th birthday celebration. He turned 40 a couple of years ago, but didn't get around to celebrate until now.
Remee belongs to the outermost circle of friends around M&F and also J&M.

Alexandra told our reporter: "I'm really fine! I look forward to celebrating Remee. It's lovely to be at the birthday".
Nikolai and Felix are fine too: "We are all fine. Thank you for asking".

- BB makes no mentioning of Martin Jørgensen and whether he was uninvited or not, but then they wouldn't.

Remee BTW decorated himself with his new, younger and short-skirted sweetheart. - Nice legs!

Here are the pics of Alexandra: https://app.box.com/s/nviqjo87zwu1x5slvtpi60yzg8s8ghc2
https://app.box.com/s/sopj6rxar8da4pwmf72je1e0s00pdgk7
Old 11-27-2015, 02:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Oh my Sexy Alexandra!!! We have here in my country a song that says that "Divorced people never celebrated". Obviously the writer has not seen the countess yet.
Old 11-27-2015, 05:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

Oh dear, what are you trying to prove Alex?

What a funny thought she was once Joachim's wife... It's hard to imagine them ever having been a couple when I see these photos.
Old 11-27-2015, 07:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

Because she dressed up for a party, she's trying to "prove something"? Oh dear. I wish we, as a society, could move on from the shaming a woman who doesn't conform to patriarchal expectations of how women should and should not dress.

I have such a hard time understanding that old-fashioned narrative that once women reach a certain age, it's considered "trying to look younger" when they dress a certain way. I mean, this dress was neither tacky nor provocative in any way (it's almost somber compared to the birthday boy's girlfriend's dress), dresses like that are no rare sight at the red carpet of e.g. the Academy Awards, and I mean, hands down, if I had a body like that at 51, I, too, would embrace it.

Old 11-27-2015, 07:57 AM
Super Moderator

Alexandra's clothes are a far cry from the stately gala dresses she used to wear when she was married to Joachim - which I always loved! But, saying that, she has more freedom to choose, experiment and express herself and far less protocol to adhere to if any at all.
Old 11-28-2015, 04:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

It's not doing her any favors, that's all I wanted to say. I'm not shaming anyone, and I never will.
Old 12-22-2015, 12:25 PM
Heir Apparent

according to this report Alexandra is already dating a politician named Alexander von Wildenrath Lovengreen, 25.
Grevinnans hämnd mot otrogne examaken | Stoppa Pressarna – Kungligheter – Kungafamiljen – Svensk Damtidning – Prinsessan Madeleine – Kronprinsessan Victoria

"They have spent time in the hidden but showed their love openly when they together went on a family outing recently."
Nikolai and Felix were there too
http://stoppapressarna.se/sites/defa...s_hamnd_13.jpg
Old 12-22-2015, 12:33 PM
Majesty

Alexander von Wildenrath Løvgreen is second chairman of the ultra liberalist party, Liberal Alliance (and as such not my cup of tea) in Copenhagen.

Highly educated, born with a gold-spoon in his mouth. - Apart from that I know nothing about him.
Old 12-22-2015, 12:37 PM
Courtier

- she really likes young men ... oh well, each her own, I suppose.
Old 12-22-2015, 01:07 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyesco View Post
according to this report Alexandra is already dating a politician named Alexander von Wildenrath Lovengreen, 25.
Is that his age ??
What was the age difference between Alexandra and Joachim and Alexandra and Martin?