The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-18-2012, 06:02 PM
Royal Highness

Very Very Beautiful Avatars , Princess Mary Looks Wonderful , Very Nice Combination , Thank You Her_Majesty

Old 03-22-2012, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Denmark's little Princess

Attached Images

Old 03-22-2012, 04:56 PM
Royal Highness

Ooh Very Beautiful Avatars , Thank You Her_Majesty
Old 03-29-2012, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

The Prince of Wales & The Duchess of Cornwall visit Denmark; March 24th-27th, 2012
Attached Images

Old 03-29-2012, 09:03 PM
Royal Highness

Sooo Nice Avatars Of Princess Mary , She Looks Stunning , Very Nice Avatars Combination , Thanx dazzling
Old 04-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Heir Apparent

You may recall that Frederik intially described their love as:“I really felt that it was a soul mate. I was drawn to Mary on all fronts. It was fantastic. The beginning was a bit secretive, but very beautiful. If you are to visualize it, it was almost like a summer landscape in moonlight. Tranquil water in a small pond and lots of kindness and beauty. It is like describing a landscape bathed in moonlight. This is how I remember her from the first meeting and it gets better and better, more and more beautiful”.

That scene deserves a picture: http://www.box.com/s/73f9f754a856acf67393
(No copyrights).

Old 04-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

That is so beautiful, Muhler! I absolutely love the visualisation.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Since I'm going to be up half the night because some enough-said messed things up at work, I might just as well have a little fun.

After the christening of bette Henrik it was time for the official picture. At the same time in an alternative universe: A slight mishap - Kopi.jpg - File Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage
Old 04-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
You may recall that Frederik intially described their love as:“I really felt that it was a soul mate. I was drawn to Mary on all fronts. It was fantastic. The beginning was a bit secretive, but very beautiful. If you are to visualize it, it was almost like a summer landscape in moonlight. Tranquil water in a small pond and lots of kindness and beauty. It is like describing a landscape bathed in moonlight. This is how I remember her from the first meeting and it gets better and better, more and more beautiful”.

That scene deserves a picture: Moonlight - Kopi.jpg - File Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage
(No copyrights).

Muhler, you are an artist not only of words but of photoshop! Well done!
Old 04-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Since I'm going to be up half the night because some enough-said messed things up at work, I might just as well have a little fun.

After the christening of bette Henrik it was time for the official picture. At the same time in an alternative universe: A slight mishap - Kopi.jpg - File Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage
Gorgeous Official Family Picture , The View Is WOW Really , Thanx For Posting Muhler

Quote:

That scene deserves a picture: Moonlight - Kopi.jpg - File Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage
(No copyrights).

WOW Really Such a Beautful Picture , That’s Sooo Romantic One They Looks Both Great & Sooo Warm , Really You Did Good Job , Thank you Muhler
Old 04-01-2012, 09:41 PM
Heir Apparent

You are most welcome, Ladies.

Here is one more of M&F. The theme is still lakes: Another lake.jpg - File Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage

And if you would like to have a go, here is the layer for the above picture, which you can use as template. (No feather in this one): Tenderness - Kopi.psd - File Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage

And one with Joachim and his family, posted elsewhere: Jp.psd - File Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage
Old 04-01-2012, 10:15 PM
Serene Highness

those are some nice avatars on the visit of the prince of wales and the duchess of cornwall they look splended:)
Old 04-02-2012, 02:42 AM
Courtier

Me thinks Muhler has found a new toy. That being photoshop. Very Romantic Muhler.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:35 AM
Courtier

Full of awesomeness, thanks Muhler.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:05 AM
Serene Highness

Muhler, THANK YOU, I just found the new background for my computer
Old 04-02-2012, 01:29 PM
Heir Apparent

You are welcome.
It helped me stay awake.

Has anyone got a particular high res picture of Mary? The one where she is standing in front of a mirror, wearing a red dress and in full regalia. She's looking back at the photographer IRRC.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
You are welcome.
It helped me stay awake.

Has anyone got a particular high res picture of Mary? The one where she is standing in front of a mirror, wearing a red dress and in full regalia. She's looking back at the photographer IRRC.
I know exactly which photo you are talking about. It´s part of the first official photos back in 2004, but I don´t have a HiRes..
Old 04-03-2012, 03:18 AM
Heir Apparent

It occurred to me that there are no pictures with just Mary and Frederik together with our Marie and Joachim. - At least none that I know of.

Well, there is now. I removed the Regent Couple and because the resolution is poor I had to cheat a little bit.
The young generation-A.jpg - File Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage

And here are the layers used as templates. Very big files and without feathering.
Template-A.psd - File Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage
Template-AB.psd - File Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage
Template-B.psd - File Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage
Old 04-03-2012, 04:52 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
It occurred to me that there are no pictures with just Mary and Frederik together with our Marie and Joachim. - At least none that I know of.

Well, there is now. I removed the Regent Couple and because the resolution is poor I had to cheat a little bit.
The young generation-A.jpg - File Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage
Beautiful, Muhler, just beautiful

Perhaps I should show what I have made for work
Old 04-03-2012, 11:44 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

You know, you Danes are a lucky lot.
You have a brilliant Queen, two excellent (and very handsome) Princes and two stunning, hard-working Princesses. Almost makes me wish we still had a Monarchy!

Great work, as always, Muhler.