Annual Photo Shoots & Holidays At Gråsten Slot: 2003, 2005-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: Very nice pictures. Thanks Dazzling :flowers:

I look forward to more and larger pictures. Mary looks lovely, Isabella looks just as charming as always and the little Vincent seems so cute with his big hair. A shame the little Josephine has a fever, I really would like to have seen her too :blush:

Thank you, Dazzling :flowers:

The keen eyed will notice that a dachshund is missing. Prince Henrik's beloved Evita died recently at age fourteen.
Evita was infamous for snapping at the guardsmen's heels.

Prince Henrik has no plans about getting a new dog.

Thank you, Dazzling :flowers:

The keen eyed will notice that a dachshund is missing. Prince Henrik's beloved Evita died recently at age fourteen.
Evita was infamous for snapping at the guardsmen's heels.

Prince Henrik has no plans about getting a new dog.

Was Evita the only one known to snap or do the rest do the same?

Here is a lovely picture gallery
Kongefamilien på sommerferie i Gråsten | www.b.dk

Last edited:
Was Evita the only one known to snap or do the rest do the same?

Here is a lovely picture gallery
Kongefamilien på sommerferie i Gråsten | www.b.dk

Evita was the biting dog among the pack, the others were more contend with just barking.
She had at least six ankles to her credit.

ADDED: The third picture in the gallary you just posted, Dazzling. - It looks to me that Mary is ensuring Isabella sits like a lady on grandpapa's lap.
The picture where PH is tickling Christian is delightful.

Last edited:
Vincent is really very cute ! Pity for Josephine !!!

Great pictures, thanks to all who posted pictures. I love the colors this year, the contrast from last years pretty blues with this year's explosion of floraly colors is wonderful. . I do miss Joachim and family and Josephine and sadly Prince Henrik's dog but everyone else looks hail and hearty.

I love this one.

http://i46.tinypic.com/55jqq.jpg

and this one of Mary and Vincent is precious

http://i49.tinypic.com/j162o2.jpg

Last edited:
vincent is super cute! IMO, the cutest child in the whole Danish Royal Family!
Whom do you think he looks like the most? I see a bit of Isabella in him, he does not look like Christian, what do you reckon?
And it's a pity Josephine could not make it!

:previous:

Thank you Asturiana :)

Now, I will go on holiday with these lovely pictures in mind. I really love the crown prince family. Even though I miss the little Josephine!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Little Vincent is precious, so chubby. Too bad that Josephine was sick and that Joachim and his family wasn't there.

Why Josephine could't come? She is sick?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful pictures, I love the annual photoshoot and the only sad thing about this year was that little Josephine and Joachim & Marie with children weren't there. Vincent is so funny, whereas he looks like Christian I definitely see a lot of Isabella's personality in him. I guess those two are having a lot of fun together.

Why Josephine could't come? She is sick?

Princess Josephine had a slight fever which is why she wasn't present.

On another note, looking at the pics it seems clear to me that Bella is relishing not being the youngest anymore.

ADDED: The first account from the photo shoot. From BT. http://www.bt.dk/danmark/moed-vincent-kongefamiliens-nye-spilopmager

As you know Josephine was ill with a slight fever but one twin was more than an handful!

In between two heavy showers the DRF went out to be photographed.

At one point Vincent darted as fast as his little legs could carry him towards the park lake, he was however intercepted by his parents and older siblings.

Grandpapa Henrik had to tell Vincent: "No kick dog, no kick dog". Understood, so Vincent contended himself with petting the poor creatures instead.

Our Marie and her Joachim wasn't present and that may have something to do with Felix turning ten this weekend. (This years photoshoot takes place a bit earlier due to the Olympics).

Frederik will leave for the Olympics on Monday, in his capacity as member of the IOC, the Regent Couple will join him at the official opening next Friday.

A high res pic of Vincent and Bella: http://www.bt.dk/sites/default/file...001-kongefamilien-familiefoto-grsten-slot.jpg

(Dear mods: It was actually on purpose I posted the above pic in the picture thread, along with other high res pics I have posted there).

Thank you so much for that picture Muhler, those two are so lovely and seem so alike in spirit.

My pleasure, Zelia, and here are two more high res pics:
http://www.bt.dk/sites/default/files-dk/node-images/373/5/5373516-grsten-slot.jpg
http://www.bt.dk/sites/default/files-dk/node-images/373/5/5373510-kongefamilien.jpg

Not sure if this really ought to go in the fashion thread, whatever.

A stylist has reviewed Mary's outfit at the photoshoot:
Se billederne: Mary med sommerafslappet boheme-look - Royale | www.bt.dk

A Kenny Alexandr (yes, Alexandr) says: "She looks lovely human and riding a on wave of a bit of luxury-boheme, sort of, without going for feathers in the hair and pearl necklaces.
Mary looks like someone who have just come out from her summar cottage, but she still looks presentable. There is a bit of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman meets rural idyl about it.
I find her style beautiful while it at the same times looks comfortable and yet chic. Both she and the Crown Prince really are capable of using the summer to show a lovely laid back side of themselves".

- Okay, if you also think this is somewhere up there among the clouds you ain't alone. And a bit challenging to translate as well!
Is it normal for stylists to express themselves in such fluffy manners?

Last edited:
Frederic looked tired.
Could it be possible that Joachim and family were not there because Frederic’s family stole the show last year?

Frederic looked tired.
Could it be possible that Joachim and family were not there because Frederic’s family stole the show last year?

I would like to think that Joachim & Marie are not that petty and childish, besides they have a new baby to show off this year.

Back
Top Bottom