Annual Photo Shoots & Holidays At Gråsten Slot: 2003, 2005-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i can't get the ibl photos when i go to the link it shuts down the page :(
i just melt when i see fred's affection for his children (actually all the crown prince dad's) they are so tender and lovingly "hands on" it's wonderful to see, their children are really lucky and not because they are born royal but because they are so loved and adored.
mary looks great -love the dress (the shoes not so much) little isabella is darling with her chubby legs and cute shoes & hat. christian looks like he rather be doing something more fun on his vacation but he's so well behaved to be in the "terrible 2's". carina looks beautiful in mary's borrowed jacket, since it looks chilly (all the other ladies are in sweaters) perhaps she didn't bring anything warmer and mary offered not thinking a sharp eyed fashionista would notice :rolleyes: i just love these things, i'm hoping a video will show up somewhere (i'd love to know what mary was doing (marching???) in the photo that everyone is laughing so hard.

From looking at the PPE pictures, it looks like both Christian and Isabella were unhappy! The funny thing was, when one was screaming their head of, the other was perfectly well-behaved! Christian reminds me more and more of Mary as he gets older, but he still has a ton of Frederik and family in him. In one picture the expression on his face made him look like a blonde-haired Nikolai. Isabella is such a doll, I love her little dress and hat! Although in the last few good pictures we've had of her, she's either been sleeping or screaming. But isn't that what most babies her age do? Princess Alexandra's kids Richard and Ingrid are always so well-behaved in public events. They can be an example to all of their unrulier cousins!:lol:

Mary looked extremely pretty, today. Some pictures could be official portraits for like a magazine or something, but she's in such a natural surrounding.

PPE Agency (hope the link works!)

love the video thanks thanks thanks
oooopie just when i said christian was so good for a "terrible 2" little guy is just adorable smiling, pointing and even crying.
i agree richard and ingrid are adorable and very well behaved children, i'm enjoying seeing more of them, i hope they all grow up to be as close with their cousins as i am, it's such joy and a blessing. some of us are as close as sisters and each others best friends. i'd trust them with my life and my secrets- i'm thinking a royal child always have to be wary of what "friends" may really want from them, while family readily "watches your back". it's going to be fun watching all the adorable children grow up and blossum.

Lovely family! Wow, I thought I'd never see little Christian throw a tantrum. And it was a small one at that. But it's normal in children. Aww!! Little Isabella was crying too! But they are still two of the cutest Royal children around!

For a moment I freaked out and started calculating how far in advance Denmark is to the U.S. time wise and date wise!:lol: That's because I always come to the forum and check out the last page 1st of the threads unless it's a new thread! Duh! Once I went back and saw the post about the date change, I realized that I was not stupid and could not calculate properly!!!:lol::lol::lol:
these are very nice pictures! Even though there seems to be a smaller group of people this year, it still must be nice to take a vacation like this every year! I know I personally would enjoy it, no matter who showed up!
Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to post these pics!:flowers:

What a pity, that Prince Joachim and his sons hadn't took place in the foto shooting!

I wonder what was wrong with Christian???
I have never seen him throw a tantrum...hmmm...poor baby! Probably just wanted to go explore and didn't like being told he couldn't.
Thanks Glittering Tiaras for the link, great photos!

Another video of Christian marching (rather stomping) to the beat of the guards. There's a nice shot of beutiful Carina as well in the clip. Please click here then look to your right and you will see the headline Prins Christian i stepper Gråsten: Prins Christian steppede til hornmusik ved Gråsten Slot i dag.

One more clip to enjoy. Poor Isabella, she didn't look too happy being in her Nana's arms, and Christian seems quite fussy as well. Nonetheless, it's a good clip. [url=http://www.dr.dk/extention/playWindowsMediaODP.aframe?id=267989&ListType=nyheder&location=udland&uri=http%3a%2f%2fwww.dr.dk%2fextention%2fplayWindowsMediaODP.aframe&bitrate=low]Here's[/url] another clip just in case you cannot get enough.

Enjoy!:flowers:

Thanks GlitteringTiaras:flowers:

Both Christian and Isabella like to the same things on the same time:D

Hello,

How come the husbands of Princess Benedikte and Princess Alexandra weren't at the photosession or Prince Henrik? I am wondering if these men have ever participated in a Grasten photosession. I don't think any of them were present last year either or am I mistaken?

Thanks for any information anyone can provide.

Best,

Ayvee

Someone is having a royal tantrum!!!
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

What happened to the little prince? I had never seen him be this upset before. Either way he was absolutely adorable.

Someone is having a royal tantrum!!!
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

What happened to the little prince? I had never seen him be this upset before. Either way he was absolutely adorable.

This was a first for me too, not bad considering the little fellow is heading towards the terrible twos. :ohmy: I'm sure something set him off and it just wasn't going to be a good day.
The photo's are great, especially seeing Isabella again. It's been a while, she has grown. :flowers:

What adorable children the CP couple have, even when they're upset.

Love all the pics, thanks to all...

Gosh, it must be awful to trot out your cute kids for a photo op and have them cry so much! But they are very cute kids.

OMG, Christian and Isbella are so adorable! And Richard and Ingrid, we really need to see them more often - they're just as gorgeous as their cousins! :wub: Is this the first time we've seen Christian actually cry (apart from his christening)? I don't think I've ever seen him cry so much! Mary looks great - she always looks good in red IMO

Wonderful family pics, thanks to all who posted them and the links!

Soriagirl, I think it's not been that terrible that they both cried, as little
babies and children do so quite often, we've seen a bit more of their
everyday life - it makes the wonderful family even more likeable :)

I loved the fact that little Isabella wore blue and Mary's outfit was
wonderful again, perfect for that occasion!

Christian and Isabella are so adorable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for all picturesssssss

Last edited:
Christian is really adorable, especially when he tried to march like the guards!!! All the in the family are adorable!

The pictures are absolutly beautiful. Christian is so cute, even when he cries. But I don't like his clothes. Isabella is also a very cute baby. Mary and Frederik looks great and I love Marys dress. And I have to agree: All the family are adorable.

an adorable picture of Christian trying to pick up his QM's or Henriks dog - Picture (DRW)
He is such an adventuros child. I wonder i ever thought he could pick up ziggy? I wouldnt be suprised if he even tried

Last edited:
I love Christian, he's so calm and at the same time so adventurous! Very sweet child.

About Mary: she made a very good cloth choice (as usual). A few days ago I saw a bracelet just like the one she is wearing, on a spanish tv presenter. This one was was blue and I loved it. In red, it's even more elegant.

Back
Top Bottom