Annual Photo Shoots & Holidays At Gråsten Slot: 2003, 2005-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What beautiful pictures of the family;
Little Vincent is absolutely gorgeous so is Isabella and Vincent.
Does anybody know why Josephine wasn´t there?
Missed Joachim´s family as well.

Carminha Stalker said:

Josephine has a slight fever.

No two guesses where Vincent has picked up his ginger colouring. Margrethe must be delighted! :D

Great pictures, thanks to all who posted pictures. I love the colors this year, the contrast from last years pretty
I love this one.

http://i46.tinypic.com/55jqq.jpg

and this one of Mary and Vincent is precious

http://i49.tinypic.com/j162o2.jpg
You did pick the best pictures!
What nerves of steel Mary has to have a photoshoot at water's edge with a toddler!! Vincent is so adorable, he looks like his grandpa to me, but maybe it's just his waistline;)
who are the other attractive children?

What nerves of steel Mary has to have a photoshoot at water's edge with a toddler!! Vincent is so adorable, he looks like his grandpa to me, but maybe it's just his waistline;)

The 2 blonde kids are the children of Princess Benedickte's daughter Princess Alexandra, Countess Von Pfeil. Lady Ingrid and Count Friedrich.

That´s Lady Ingrid and Count Richard, children of Princess Alexandra (Countess von Pfeil und Klein-Ellguth), who is daughter of Benedikte, who is sister to QMII :flowers:

Last edited:
The 2 blonde kids are the children of Princess Benedickte's daughter Princess Alexandra, Countess Von Pfeil. Lady Ingrid and Count Friedrich.

I've always seen a strong resemblance between Princess Alexandra's two children and Frederik and Mary's older two kids. Much more so, IMO, than there is between Christian and Isabella and Joachim's children.

I've always seen a strong resemblance between Princess Alexandra's two children and Frederik and Mary's older two kids. Much more so, IMO, than there is between Christian and Isabella and Joachim's children.

I agree, especially Ingrid who could almost pass for an older sister to Christian.

I really love all the pictures. Too bad little Josephine was not feeling well. Hopefully she'll recover soon. Isabelle appears to be reveling in the role of a big sister. It's so sweet to see her loving on her baby brother.

Regarding Joachim's family, Muhler posted information about that in Nikolai, Felix, Henrik and Athena thread.
The elder boys are abroad (possibly, in Turkey), with Alexandra and Martin, which is also where they'll spend Felix' birthday.
My guess is, Joachim and Marie didn't want to attend the photo shoot without the boys, so chose to stay away altogether.

Watching the actual video and hearing Prince Vincent was really nice!! Thanks for posting. Prince Vincent is really wonderful!
Incidentally, does the type of collarless shirt that he wears have a particular name? Does anybody know where I can find one in the U.S. or buy one online? Thanks!

How funny is this picture?? http://static1.purepeople.com/articles/0/10/41/30/@/900103--0x414-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I can see isabella , vincent and Christian, but where is the Josphine ??

As has been mentioned in this thread, Josephine had a slight fever and was resting.

I hope this is the right place to put this.

I used to work in Legoland for several seasons (I saw a few of the royals, but the crown prince family always managed to avoid whatever shop I was working at that year. I try not to take it personally :p)

An old colleague just told me that CP Frederik and Mary were there today with their children and, to quote him, "some countess". Apparently they bought a Lego Star Wars Death Star for the kids. It's one of the big ones and very cool, so I have no doubt the children were very happy with that choice.

Since the press are usually allowed a few pictures at the beginning of the day, they should show up shortly.

How lovely with some background information Flowerbed, thanks for sharing :flowers: I wonder if they went with Princess Alexandra and her kids like they've done the last couple of years.

How lovely with some background information Flowerbed, thanks for sharing :flowers: I wonder if they went with Princess Alexandra and her kids like they've done the last couple of years.
I doubt it's Alexandra since, according to reports, she is currently on vacation with her family (Martin, Felix and Nikolai), possibly in Turkey.
Besides, Alexandra is probably busy with her son's birthday celebrations; Prince Felix turns 10 today. :)

Last edited:
I doubt it's Alexandra since, according to reports, she is currently on vacation with her family (Martin, Felix and Nikolai), possibly in Turkey.
Besides, Alexandra is probably busy with her son's birthday celebrations; Prince Felix turns 10 today. :)

I think Archduchess Zelia meant Princess Benedikte's daughter Princess Alexandra and her children. That's my best guess too, they usually visit Legoland every year, but since my colleague isn't too familiar with the minor royals, "some countess" was the best he could do.

:previous:
Thanks for clarifying and my apologies, Zelia! :flowers:
"Countess Alexandra" I automatically think of the Countess of Frederiksborg.
Of course, Princess Alexandra of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg is also a Countess - of Pfeil and Klein-Ellguth, but I always think of her as just "Princess".

It would be wonderful to see Princess Alexandra's family with the Crown Princely one. :)

Back
Top Bottom