Annual Photo Shoots & Holidays At Gråsten Slot: 2003, 2005-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently P.Henrik, Frederik, Mary & Marie were also watching the changing of the guards.
Love the pictures of Mary with Isabella.

PPE Gallery

The family does seem to be more "awake" here! Love pic 11.

Emmily, I agree, pic 11 is priceless! Great to see the interactions in the family, for example I think it's been the first time I've seen Mary with lille Henrik!

Emmily, I agree, pic 11 is priceless! Great to see the interactions in the family, for example I think it's been the first time I've seen Mary with lille Henrik!

Yes, I thought so too! Other than the baptism, of course.

I want to *be* Queen Margrethe when I grow older.

Mary and Frederick, Marie and Joachim, a pack of ridiculously wonderful grandchildren, and a loving and supportive husband.

These pictures are heartwarming.

Lovely photos of the family, it great to see them happy and relaxed.
Isabella is a sweet child full of mischief and personality. I love the photos of her Mary.
Christian has grown so much, he is a charming child. It great pic of him and Richard on the steps.

how long is their Holidays? I mean for each memeber of the Royal family?

Lovely photos of the family, it great to see them happy and relaxed.
Isabella is a sweet child full of mischief and personality. I love the photos of her Mary.
Christian has grown so much, he is a charming child. It great pic of him and Richard on the steps.

Who is Richard?

I assume that marfre meant Prince Richard of Berleburg. Princess Benedikte's husband.

:previous:

mafre was probably referring to Count Richard, Princess Alexandra's 10-year-old son (the taller blonde boy).

My mistake, haha. I did not know that their son was named Richard.

Wonderful pictures of the family! Can't wait to see them in Greece for the wedding! Mary looks different to me but can't put my finger on it

Queen Margrethe (accompanied by Princess Benedikte) received a donation
for a new outdoor stair from the businesses in Grasten, August 2nd, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Today there is a reception outskirts of Jutland on Gråsten Palace on the occasion of HM the Queen's 70th birthday at 19.30.The following of the royal family will be attending. Pitty no Joachim & Marie.

Her Majesty the Queen & His Royal Highness the Prince Consort
His Royal Highness Crown Prince & Her Royal Highness Crown Princess
Her Royal Highness Princess Benedikte
Her Highness Princess Alexandra zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg & Count Jefferson-Friedrich von Pfeil

Another 70th Birthday event, this Queen gets more parties than my own. ;)
Oh and seeing as I cannot post this question in the royal calender thread, could somone tell me why Prince Joachim is regent on the 11th&12th, because it doesn't list the Queen or CP Frederik as being anywhere?

Oh and seeing as I cannot post this question in the royal calender thread, could somone tell me why Prince Joachim is regent on the 11th&12th, because it doesn't list the Queen or CP Frederik as being anywhere?

They might be away on private visits which aren't listed because they are private or not annual holidays they take abroad.

Are there pictures form the July 29th reception?

Another 70th Birthday event, this Queen gets more parties than my own. ;)

That's a good question and, in addition, CP Frederik is supposed to be regent from August 13th -23rd. Might this have anything to do with the Greek royal wedding? Perhaps the Queen and Prince Henrik are planning an extended trip? I thought the wedding was supposed to be August 25th but don't know if it was officially announced or just rumored.

Today there is a reception outskirts of Jutland on Gråsten Palace on the occasion of HM the Queen's 70th birthday at 19.30

Here's a gallery of the arrival of the guests, so far no pictures of the Royal
Family, but maybe the link will be updated with those as well:

** Se billederne fra dronningens omegnsreception i Gråsten **

Billed-Bladet has a nice gallery of pics of Prince Henrik returning to
Gråsten Slot after a little excursion:

** Prins Henrik gav opvisning på Gråsten Slot **

Princess Isabella and Prince Christian watched the guarding change
at Grasten Palace today, July 30, 2010. Here are the first pics of a
little clown named Isabella ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

How ADORABLE is Isabella?!?! She will definitely be interesting to watch as she grows up.

That's a good question and, in addition, CP Frederik is supposed to be regent from August 13th -23rd. Might this have anything to do with the Greek royal wedding? Perhaps the Queen and Prince Henrik are planning an extended trip? I thought the wedding was supposed to be August 25th but don't know if it was officially announced or just rumored.
CP Frederik usually is regent most of August, when his mother and father stay in their castle in Cayx, France. They do this every year, not just this. When Frederik himself is away (like in 2008 when he attended the Olympics in Beijing) Joachim is regent.

That's odd, because I would have assumed he would be attending the Summer Youth Olympics, that was the excuse for not attending the wedding on the 25th. Olympics go from 14th-26th. :)
The wedding has been confirmed for August 25th.

Little Isabella is such a cutie with her bow. She seems to be the clown in the family. Christian is looking more and more like Frederik. Where are Joachim's sons? Probably with the Countess?

Yes, Prince Felix and Prince Nikolai have spent some weeks with
her mother, Countess Alexandra, in Turkey. That's why they did
not attend the photosession! :flowers:

It's a shame that Nikolai and Felix were unable to attend but of course after being in France with Joachim and Marie it is only right they go away with Alexandra and Martin.

I get the feeling it won't be too long before we can expect another addition to the Danish Royal Family

Back
Top Bottom