Annual Photo Shoots & Holidays At Gråsten Slot: 2003, 2005-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is Count Richard the blonded haired boy?
He is in a few pictures from the Billed Bladet article.
Looks like the family really enjoyed themselves. :flowers:

Day 2 at legoland, it was really nice to see that Joachims sons went along with the Fred and Mary, they seemed to have some good time with their uncle and Fred did seem to be also enjoying it. Its nice to also see that P.Alexandra joining them with her children.

I'm glad that they took the other children to Legoland with them for their return visit. Is this their third visit this month? They must really like Legoland:lol:. I do like seeing photos of the young cousins together. It looks like they enjoy being around each other, and this is probably good for the little ones.

Actually they went to Legoland last saturday, for the whole day! the morning mary and Frederik were only with Christian and Isabella and after that the rets of family joined them for a picnic and spent the afternnon there.

If you look carfully at the pics, you notice that they dressed in the same way!lol

Joachim suprised his boys Nikolai and Felix with a helicopter ride today. The helicopter only takes one passenger + the piolt.

BB picture gallery

I'm glad that they took the other children to Legoland with them for their return visit. Is this their third visit this month? They must really like Legoland:lol:. I do like seeing photos of the young cousins together. It looks like they enjoy being around each other, and this is probably good for the little ones.
Legoland is probably special to Frederik, Joachim, Alexandra and all the others of late queen Ingrid's grandchildren. When they were little, she always took her grandchildren to Legoland when they visited her at Gråsten. It's carrying the tradition on :)

31-07-2009 Augustenborg Crown Princess Mary attented the summer ballet in Augustenborg.

PPE Gallery

:previous:
Wonderful pictures, more than just Princess Mary attended. :flowers:
Queen Margrethe, Princess Benedikte, possible Alexandra and Jefferson. I like seeing them all together.
Anyone no why Frederik didn't attend?
:flowers:

Lovely photos, great to see the royal ladies out and about together.
They all appear to be enjoying the outing and certainly are all happy and relaxed in each others company, they all look fantastic.

Gosh I love Isabella, she's adorable:flowers:

What cute pictures of both the Prince and Princess. Christian looks like his father in a way...

Wonderful pictures, more than just Princess Mary attended. :flowers:
Queen Margrethe, Princess Benedikte, possible Alexandra and Jefferson. I like seeing them all together.
Anyone no why Frederik didn't attend?
:flowers:

Frederik is competing in the Dragon Gold Cup in Skagen from August 1-7, Frederik arrived at the place a day or two before the event

Frederik is competing in the Dragon Gold Cup in Skagen from August 1-7, Frederik arrived at the place a day or two before the event

Yes thank you Dazzling. I've just this minute read the Danish Royal Calender. :flowers:

Prince Henrik is also scheduled to attend the Dragon Gold Cup event this week.
I also loved seeing the photos of the family members attending the ballet together. It looks like they have a nice time together every summer at Grasten.

This is the cutest photo! It reminds me of the old French film, "Le Balon Rouge". Isabella is so charming and sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, it is very cute, so cute in fact that I wonder about how spontaneous it is.
It is a usually so that Palace guards are not allowed to react to what is happening around them.

What cute pictures of both the Prince and Princess. Christian looks like his father in a way...

They are both adorable children! I personally think Christian looks like his mother (even though theshape of his head is similar to HRH Prince Henreik's) and Isabella looks exactly like her father.

Just my opinion.

Here's another photo and a short article about Isabella and the balloon:
http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige/ArticleFolder/2009/8/Isabellas soede ballondans.aspx

It is titled, "Isabella and the balloon dance". It says that she had been chasing this balloon in the wind during the changing of the guard. It kept blowing away from her, but a guard picked it up for her. Shortly after this happened, the balloon fell out of her hands again, and Prince Christian caught it and returned it to her.

Last edited:
Billed-Bladet - Isabellas søde ballondans

It is titled, "Isabella and the balloon dance". It says that she had been chasing this balloon in the wind during the changing of the guard. It kept blowing away from her, but a guard picked it up for her. Shortly after this happened, the balloon fell out of her hands again, and Prince Christian caught it and returned it to her.

That is such a beautiful story. I see Christian and Isabella being close siblings in later life. :flowers:

Billed-Bladet - Isabellas søde ballondans

Isabella looks so sweet with her baloon and Christian is a real gentelman :)

Thanks for the links.
Isabella is the sweetest of little girls, I love the series of photographs. Its lovely the way the little charmer Christian gets the balloon and hands to his little sister. Cute kids.

That is soooo sweeeet!!! I love seeing children getting joy out of something so simple as playing with a balloon.

there are more photos on a "rose press" PRONTO (spanish rose press), from this day and with mary, fred and cousins...
mary with a red skirt, fred with a blue t-shirt...

if any person could put the photos here...

I would love to see those pics as well!

But do you have a link of the website you talked about because I can't find it! thanks!

I would love to see those pics as well!

But do you have a link of the website you talked about because I can't find it! thanks!

no! I haven't! but at the bottom of the page I could read "IPA PRESS", but I can't find nothing in this agency...
The photos are cute and sweet, because mary and fred with childrens are very lovely and she stoops and laughs with her children.

Mary has a beautiful skirt and she is very pretty!:flowers: and frederik too!:flowers:
The children dress like in the photos of the ball and in the photos alexandra appears I think with her husband...

OK but you can put a link from where you have seen those pics even if they are small

Back
Top Bottom