Annual Photo Shoots & Holidays At Gråsten Slot: 2003, 2005-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Margrethe and Princess Benedikte looked very fresh in their outfits. QM rarely wears that pale pink/lilac color, and Princess Benedikte's jacket is really pretty.

I find all royal women very pretty, jovial and fresh!!!!After all it's summer! Specially Mary I find her very beautifull in both ocassions! It's nice to see the familly enjoy a good time together...Thank's all for formidable fotos.

Yesterday, Friday 5 August 2005, Queen Margrethe and Princess Benedikte watched the changing of the guards at Graasten Palace together with Princess Alexandra, Count Jefferson and their children. Pictures from Polfoto.

Attachments

• ch138158_guest.jpg.jpg
    ch138158_guest.jpg.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 753
  • ch138159_guest.jpg.jpg
    ch138159_guest.jpg.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 957
  • ch138160_guest.jpg.jpg
    ch138160_guest.jpg.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 808
  • ch138157_guest.jpg.jpg
    ch138157_guest.jpg.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 789
GrandDuchess said:
Yesterday, Friday 5 August 2005, Queen Margrethe and Princess Benedikte watched the changing of the guards at Graasten Palace together with Princess Alexandra, Count Jefferson and their children. Pictures from Polfoto.

Thanks for the pictures GrandDuchess! :)

I cannot believe how big little Ingrid Alexandra is! I cannot believe that she is toddling around on her own two feet! The last time I remember seeing pictures of her was Beneditke's 60th birthday celebrations and she was still a small little thing in her mother's arms.

Benedikte looks very elegant. She has been dressing very nicely lately up in Graasten.

... I wonder if anyone who knows the curly haired blond boy is with Richard on the steps? A cousin of the Berelberg family?

Colourpress just posted a few more pictures from Aug. 3rd 2005 ...

Attachments

• iii.jpg
    iii.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 984
  • ii.jpg
    ii.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 767
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 704
  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 1,316
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 603
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 659
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 975
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 708
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 714
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 1,004
... and a few more from Aug. 5th from Colourpress ...

Attachments

• e.jpg
    e.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 750
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 500
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 810
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 555
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 593
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 996
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,008
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 661
Does anyone know who the curly haired boy is in these pictures? The young boy and girl are Princess Alexandra zu-Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg's children, Richard and Ingrid.

Would be nice if Princess Alexandra and the boys were there....kind of left out. Where are the lady's husband....Benedikte and Margrethe?

rosalyn said:
Would be nice if Princess Alexandra and the boys were there....kind of left out. Where are the lady's husband....Benedikte and Margrethe?

Well, maybe not left out. Maybe they had something else to do or Alexandra may have wanted to spend some time along with her sons.

Thanks very much, Squidgy, for the wonderful pics you posted above. Ingrid is a pretty little thing, another beautiful royal in the making.

pdas1201 said:
Thanks very much, Squidgy, for the wonderful pics you posted above. Ingrid is a pretty little thing, another beautiful royal in the making.

You are very welcome Pdas1201:). Ingrid is a sweetie and I just love the pictures of her playing with her big brother!

According to this post, the Danish & Greek Royal Family are gathering at Graasten Castle for their summer holiday, and thanks to Anijonet (posted here), we get pictures of their gathering.

On August 1, the royal families visited LEGOLAND.

Present there were Prince Joachim with Prince Nikolai & Prince Felix, Princess Benedikte, Queen Anne-Marie, Princess Alexandra Berleburg with Count Richard & Countess Ingrid, Princess Alexia with Arietta & Anna-Maria.

(pictures from BT, Polfoto, JP (also captured from JP's video), jv.dk, scanpix via dr.dk)

Attachments

• bilde11.jpg
    bilde11.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,218
  • bilde10.jpg
    bilde10.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,441
  • bilde9.jpg
    bilde9.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1,147
  • bilde8.jpg
    bilde8.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,160
  • bilde7.jpg
    bilde7.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,204
  • bilde5.jpg
    bilde5.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,215
  • bilde4.jpg
    bilde4.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,155
  • bilde3.jpg
    bilde3.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,507
  • 352310_large.jpg
    352310_large.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 626
  • bilde6.jpg
    bilde6.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,359
Last edited:
Thanks for these pictures purple_platinum! :)

It's great to see the Danish and Greek royal families together.

I can't get over how much Felix, Ana Maria and Ingrid Alexandra have grown!

Does anyone know who the man is in this picture holding onto Count Richard von Pfeil's other hand?

Alexandria said:
Thanks for these pictures purple_platinum! :)

It's great to see the Danish and Greek royal families together.

I can't get over how much Felix, Ana Maria and Ingrid Alexandra have grown!

Does anyone know who the man is in this picture holding onto Count Richard von Pfeil's other hand?

I am not shure but i think it migth be the owner of the Lego Company Kent Kirk Kristiansen.
Sadly enough the Lego Company had to sell out Legoland to another Company because they are short of monye :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Whether she is now I hope Queen Ingrid looks down on her happy family with a proud smile on her face.

Fotoshoot At Gråsten Slot: 3 August 2006

looks like Queen Margarethe got her wish after all, seems like the whole Danish & Greek families are gathering at Grasten Castle.

here are more pictures from Polfoto

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,729
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,150
  • p4.jpg
    p4.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,422
  • p5.jpg
    p5.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,139
  • p6.jpg
    p6.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,540
  • p7.jpg
    p7.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,179
  • p8.jpg
    p8.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,006
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jess:flowers: Prince Felix is just such a beautiful child, he just gets more beautiful every time i see him.
And I see Carina Axelsson is there as well, I guess they are really serious then.

Klaus Fisker-without watermark

Last edited:
Thanks for the unwatermarked pictures, Larzen. I also adore Felix.. i like his clear eyes.. it just makes him even more cute (if that's even possible :ROFLMAO: )
It's nice they mixed & match the colours so it provides a really summery colour combination. It's just a wonderful day...

looking at the whole family picture above, i can only see :
- Prince Gustav & Carina Axelsson
- Princess Benedikte
- Princess Alexandra of Berleburg, with Count Richard & Countess Ingrid
- Prince Joachim, with Prince Nikolai & Prince Felix
- Queen Margarethe
- Prince Frederik & Princess Mary, with Prince Christian
- Queen Anne-Marie of Greece
- Princess Alexia with Arietta, Anna-Maria, and Carlos Morales (jr)

I wonder where Prince Henrik, Count Jefferson, King Constantine, or Princess Nathalie are? I also hoped that there would be more Greek Royals (like Pavlos & MC with their kids, or just Nikolaos, Theodora, & Philippos)

Polfoto also has more pictures from today's at Grasten Slot

GRAASTEN 2006-08-03.
The Royal Danish family on their summer holiday at Gråsten Palace. The late Queen Ingrid's personal palace has now passed to Queen Margrethe of Denmark, who continues the tradition of gathering the family at the palace during summer.

Attachments

• p14.jpg
    p14.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 861
  • p17.jpg
    p17.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 726
  • p16.jpg
    p16.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,071
  • p15.jpg
    p15.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 3,221
  • p13.jpg
    p13.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1,109
  • p12.jpg
    p12.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,028
  • p11.jpg
    p11.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1,340
  • p18.jpg
    p18.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 832
How wonderful to see a family gathering for the Danish & Greek royals once again! It's been a few years now, so it's about time! Last year we had the big multi-national Bernadotte gathering at Sofiero which was great to see, but family gatherings like these are also wonderful (unfortuntely we didn't get pictures from a Swedish Bernadotte gathering earlier this year)!

I'm glad to see that Carina Axelsson is there, it's a good sign. Provided that the legal issues work out soon, perhaps we'll hear wedding bells in a near future :flowers:

But I must say that I wonder the same as you do Jess, where are some of the others? I guess at least some of them are around at Grååsten, since King Constantine was at Legoland, but it would be fantastic if we could get a big group picture of them all.

Attachments

• p19.jpg
    p19.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 773
  • p20.jpg
    p20.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 954
  • p21.jpg
    p21.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 797
  • p22.jpg
    p22.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 907
  • p23.jpg
    p23.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 900
  • p24.jpg
    p24.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 1,339
  • p25.jpg
    p25.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 853
  • p26.jpg
    p26.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 881
  • p27.jpg
    p27.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,927
  • p28.jpg
    p28.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 971
Thank you all for the pictures! It is great to see the family reunited like this.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=257672&d=1154613147 this is the cutest photo i've ever seen, omg just precious. such an expressive little face. these 3 little princes are going to be such handsome men.
thanks for all the great photos, its wonderful to see the whole family and the little ones are so sweet, with their barefeet and bright smiles. the queens waist is so small, it amazes me, that print with a wide belt, she should look huge, but it looks great on her. i wish there was a video.

Thanks for the pictures

A pretty photography for the memory, all are beautiful.

Last edited:
Wow wow bif royal family on Gråsten!!! Queen Margrethe is elegant dress summer and his grandchildren!!! Queen Margrethe and his sister,sisters family on Gråsten!!! Big royal family youngest children of denmark! Was photo prince Richard and Konstantin,Henrik??? They not photo?

magnik said:
Great photos.

Little Christian looks cute:rolleyes: Maybe in next year he wouldn't be alone...

Alexia has sweet and beautiful girls - Arietta (dark?) ans Ann-Marie (light?). I dont't know but A-M reminds me Queen Sofia.
http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=B290_095807_0009.jpg

I missed Henrik. Where is he?:sad:

Henrik is not her in Denmark but in France...the reason for Henrik is not ther is because he and Margrethe has decided that he always goes to France 8 days befor her...Margrethe are going to be in France from 7. of August and till 13. of August...It is their kinde of having a summerholiday :)

Everybody looked wonderful!!! Thank you for the pictures everyone! Nikolai, Felix, and Christian :wub: ....they're all so cute! Maybe next time there will be a Princess present? :flowers:

Last edited:
Awesome pics. A real family gathering! All kids are great, but i'm in love with Alexia's girls, they are extremely beautiful. This is a cute pic of Little Carlos and his sister.

H.M. Margrethe said:
Henrik is not her in Denmark but in France...the reason for Henrik is not ther is because he and Margrethe has decided that he always goes to France 8 days befor her...Margrethe are going to be in France from 7. of August and till 13. of August...It is their kinde of having a summerholiday :)

Like a summer holiday apart?:huh:

Back
Top Bottom