The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-26-2013, 07:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

What a beautiful family ! I am crazy for Vincent and Josephine !!!!

Old 07-26-2013, 07:44 AM
Royal Highness

Really lovely pictures of all the children
Nice that Alexandra's husband is attending this year as well. Saw a picture of their son Richard somewhere - he has grown a lot!

I don't know how many bedrooms Gråsten has, but it would be great if some of Anne Marie's children and grandchildren would be able to attend sometime, for example Alexia, her husband and children. Would be fun to see 12+ children exercising in front of the camera

Old 07-26-2013, 07:50 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
And we have a video from TV2: Video: Se Christian, Isabella og tvillingerne lege i haven | GO'

Enjoy at 0:30 where Mary is tryng to explain to her daughter that the other children may also use the swing. - Josephine do not agree!!
In the end Mary says: "We just have to wait a little".
she does not agree at all, oh that age and vincent hugging and try to crawl om mother mary at 1:35. having four so small kids means kids everywhere i guess :-)
Old 07-26-2013, 07:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

I miss the pictures of Joachim and his family!
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 07-26-2013, 07:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Everyone looks lovely. Wow, is that Count Friedrich looking so grown up?

I really love how well Nikolai and Felix are with their younger siblings.

All the children look healthy and well loved.
Old 07-26-2013, 07:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
And we have a video from TV2: Video: Se Christian, Isabella og tvillingerne lege i haven | GO'

Enjoy at 0:30 where Mary is tryng to explain to her daughter that the other children may also use the swing. - Josephine do not agree!!
In the end Mary says: "We just have to wait a little".

And Nikolai must be the winner of the caring bigbrother award, sitting with bette Henrik on the swing.

Is Mary speaking Danish to Josephine? Does she speak English to them at any point? As in, are the child bilingual?

Nikolai is great with his little brother and sister. He even has Henrik on his shoulders in the video, and in some photos he has Athena on his lap pointing things to her.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
Is Mary speaking Danish to Josephine? Does she speak English to them at any point? As in, are the child bilingual?
That particular sentence I quoted was in Danish. I couldn't make out what else was said, but it sounded like Danish.

A behind the scenes video:

The DRF appears at 1:23.

I see Frederik's stubbles are itching and that Athena is not that keen on sitting on grandpapa's lap.

There were at least one Tasmanian photographer among the press I read in one of the articles.

Perhaps the whole crowd will go to Legoland this year? That means even more delightful pics.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:02 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks Muhler and at 1.23 Josephine want up in mom's arms instead of sitting on the bench. I guess that she has forgiven her mommy that the other children also had to swing

Quote:
Enjoy this pic of Bella: http://svenskdam.se/files/2013/07/isabella-ste.jpg

Notice her missing frontteeth - for some time now she can't say "S".
And she can eat French fries without opening her mouth

Enjoy this picture of Frederik with Josephine
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jul2013/PPE13072676.jpg

Thanks Muhler and at 1.23 Josephine want up in mom's arms instead of sitting on the bench. I guess that she has forgiven her mommy that the other children also had to swing
Old 07-26-2013, 08:39 AM
Heir Apparent

More likely she was sucking up to Mary - needing someone to push her on the swing.

At 2.29 & 2:32 someone is yelling loudly "Moar = mu-um". I don't think we will win a prize for guessing who it was. It sure wasn't Athena and our Marie didn't react, soooo...
Old 07-26-2013, 08:43 AM
Serene Highness

One more gallery with some new pictures from later on the day

Hele kongefamilien samles p Grsten Slot - MX.dk

And this one of Bella hugging granddad's big belly is priceless

http://multimedia.ekstrabladet.dk/ar..._9_952450m.jpg
Old 07-26-2013, 09:20 AM
Royal Highness

Lovely videos of the family. Watching the video I find little Vincent completely adorable. He seems
Like such a gently soul, sniffing the flowers and hugging his mum.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I manged to hear more of what Mary said to Josephine in this video. At 0:50.
Mary explains: "You will get a turn (swing), but you will have to wait for your turn". Josephine who don't find that at all reasonable responds: "Noo".

At 1.40 Mary is explaining something to Vincent about the flowers, while we hear Josephine in the background calling: "Moar = ma-a". She's also saying "No"several times, presumably displeased over the other children not getting their behinds off the swing, when she needs it!
At 1:45: "Mother, come"!

I actually think it's the same soundbite as I referred to in post #688, just another camera.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:17 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

What a fantastic photo session, impossible to find one favourite pic out of that large number of cute and lovely pics..

Here are some more:

** kongehuset.dk gallery ** ppe gallery 2 **

** sn.dk gallery ** gettyimages gallery ** lehtikuva.fi gallery **

** hellomagazine: Fun and frolics for young Danish royals at annual summer photocall **

** diezminutos.es gallery: Los mellizos de Mary roban todo el protagonismo a la familia real danesa **
Old 07-26-2013, 11:19 AM
Nobility

Lovely pictures!

http://vsemogutkoroli.blogspot.com/
Old 07-26-2013, 11:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

I love the weiner dog statue they have in the yard!!!!! Great pictures of the family! With the hype of the birth of Prince George, I completely forgot about the DRF's photo session!
Old 07-26-2013, 12:07 PM
Serene Highness

I just love the twins, especially Prince Vincent. He is adorable!!! Thanks for all the pictures!
Old 07-26-2013, 12:45 PM
Heir Apparent

BT has a couple of articles following up on the photoshoot.

Here is an HQ pic of Josephine: http://www.bt.dk/sites/default/files...mer-grsten.jpg

An article about how Josephine has learned from her older sister, Isabella. Both in regards to charming the press, and pulling up her skirt. (Well, Vincent would probably do that too, had he worn one). And last but not least, like Bella, she's not afraid to voice her protest and asserting her will.
Josephine har lært af Isabella - Royale | www.bt.dk

The last article is about QMII's health. Margrethe måtte køres rundt i golf-vogn - Royale | www.bt.dk
She had to be driven by a golf car to the back of the garden where the photoshoot takes place and apparantly her walk was a bit strained.
A doctor has previously commented on QMII spinalstenosis that there are good days and bad days.

- We didn't see much of Joachim's children this year. Perhaps hardly surprising since we had a big photoshoot recently. Two of them are also older, and older children are not as interesting to photographers. Athena is still too small to run around and bette Henrik is perhaps a more quiet type.
Wait until next year where Athena and Josephine will be competing for the attention.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

All great photos thanks
Old 07-26-2013, 02:56 PM
Royal Highness

Lovely pictures! I love that the DRF does this summer photo shoot.

Lets start with the number 1 fact, Handsome CP Frederik is still handsome as ever

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/D...K7zLGzEc4x.jpg

and this pic of hime playing hide and seek with little Vincent is adorable
http://b.bimg.dk/node-images/659/6/1...mer-grsten.jpg

Josephine is def. following in Isabella's footsteps lol..
Christian seems so grown up, in this pic he is almost catching up to Felix (by the way in this pic we can imagine F&M as a family with 6 kids lol)
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jul2...E130726210.jpg

and i love the pic of Isabella hugging grandpa Henrik.

i like this one too of Frederik and Mary, so calm after watching out for all 4 kids in front of a pack of press lol
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jul2...E130726240.jpg

thank you to all for the links

Tags
annual photoshoot, grasten palace, photo shoot, royal life guards change, summer holiday