Annual Photo Shoots & Holidays At Gråsten Slot: 2003, 2005-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks like a nice opportunity for the families to meet informally. What a nice tradition!

Kelly said:
Like a summer holiday apart?:huh:

No it´s like having a summer holiday together away from Denmark.
Queen Margrethe are still having pain in her knee after her operation this summer,and in France she are abel to get som peace an quiet from her job her in Denmark.

Such adorable pictures of Carlos Jr.! I have never seen Princess Alexia with such a huge smile!:lol:

It's great to see families together enjoying good times!!!
Thanks for the wonderfull pictures!!! Christian his a cute and glad baby!! But his cousins Felix and Nicolas, as well the three children of Carlos MOrales and Princess Alexia, too!!!By the pictures we see that they enjoy playing together!!!

i love this pics! they all look very happy and relaxed! they seem to enjoy this family gathering a lot

What lovely pictures. It seems as if their outfits are all matching. The children are all growing up really lovely.

Stellad

Great pictures, thanks to all who posted some. I consider it a good idea to make a photoshoot like this, it doesn't take much time (in televison they said 5 minutes), no questions and great pics - that's quite easy and everybody gets what he or she wants ;-)

Thank you for the many wonderful pictures from this photoshoot purple_platinum! :flowers:

Where have all the men gone? No Henrik, Richard or Constantine. And neither are Alexandra and Alexia's husbands present although their kids are there. And don't Pavlos and Marie-Chantal also usually spend some time at Graasten?

I was struck by how beautiful and doll-like Arrietta is in this picture. :wub: I bet she'll grow up to be a very classic beauty the way her maternal grandmother Anne Marie is.

I thought that it was interesting that Gustav's girlfriend Carina Axelsson was present. All those years it was publicly known that Frederik and Mary were dating yet we never saw her as part of the Graasten photoshoot. I suppose this means that the family clearly considers her part of their family already to have invited her to be part of this photoshoot.

It looks like a nice little family get-together. But where did the press come up with the number '50'? It looks like only half that number of people are there.
I wonder if part of the reason for the gathering is so Gustav's girlfriend (fiance?) could meet his Danish side of the family before a possible wedding. :flowers:

Wonderful family photo. Carina looks lovely, hope to hear some good news soon.

Wow..they seem to be enjoying the summer together!..and the best is to have all the children smiling and having fun..thank you everybody!!:wub:

Great to see the whole family together. All the children are adorable!

I just love seeing all the family together.
It's interesting to compare the children and see family resemblances and interaction.

To all of you who don´t know why Prince Henrik is not a Graasten caste with the rest of the family pleas take a look at poste number 85 ther you will finde the answer to the question.

Last edited:
Does anyone else think Christian is wearing the same hat in that photosession that he wore arriving at Bormholm?

lise said:
Does anyone else think Christian is wearing the same hat in that photosession that he wore arriving at Bormholm?
Yes, I noticed it - because of the red/pinkish stribes. It's cute.

Thanks everyone for the pics, they are absolutely fab!!! :D Christian, Nikolai, Felix and the Morales children are soooo gorgeous, the Danish & Greek royal families really know how to breed gorgeous children :) Mary & Frederik look more in love then ever :wub: And they way they look at Christian!!

Little Christian couldn't be any cuter! :wub:

I love the pic of Mary with Anna-Maria. Doesn't she look great with a little girl in her arms?

The eldest son of Joachim becoming more and more like him, don't you think?

Today the Royal Family is out again.. they were watching military band playing outside Grasten Castle
(photos by Guido Ohlenbostel)

Attachments

• grasten2.jpg
    grasten2.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 1,078
  • grasten3.jpg
    grasten3.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 997
  • grasten4.jpg
    grasten4.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 3,738
  • grasten5.jpg
    grasten5.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 1,235
  • grasten6.jpg
    grasten6.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 1,048
  • grasten7.jpg
    grasten7.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 1,561
  • grasten8.jpg
    grasten8.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 3,108
  • grasten9.jpg
    grasten9.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 560
  • grasten1.jpg
    grasten1.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 3,747
  • grasten10.jpg
    grasten10.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 1,149
Last edited:
All the children look adorable! Will this be the only photosession for them?

The little prince is looking very stylish, thanks to his mom!

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful!! Beautiful!! Beautiful!! Lovely photos, and lovely to see! They all look so happy.

I Think Christian is soooooooooo cute especially without the hat (Although I do love the hat) :) will there be anymore pictures?

Attachments

• Graasten 2006 19.jpg
    Graasten 2006 19.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 617
  • Graasten 2006 18.jpg
    Graasten 2006 18.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 605
  • Graasten 2006 17.jpg
    Graasten 2006 17.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,084
  • Graasten 2006 16.jpg
    Graasten 2006 16.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 904
  • Graasten 2006 15.jpg
    Graasten 2006 15.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 2,900
  • Graasten 2006 14.jpg
    Graasten 2006 14.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 832
  • Graasten 2006 13.jpg
    Graasten 2006 13.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2,885
  • Graasten 2006 12.jpg
    Graasten 2006 12.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 3,253
  • Graasten 2006 11.jpg
    Graasten 2006 11.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 602
  • Graasten 2006 10.jpg
    Graasten 2006 10.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 716
Last edited:
Christian is a very happy baby. He likes smile becouse Denmark is a very happy place:king:

Back
Top Bottom