Annual Photo Shoots & Holidays At Gråsten Slot: 2003, 2005-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Which members of the family will be there? Frederik, Mary and the kids? Joachim and his boys, or even Marie? The Greek royals?

I hope the whole family comes! It would be really nice to see Pavlos, M-C and their children there this year. I don't think I've ever seen a photo with the entire family except for the one Christmas when Queen Ingrid was still alive, back in 1999, but maybe I'm mistaken? The summer photoshoot from last year had everyone but Nathalie and the Greeks (aside from Anne-Marie and Alexia and her children) And the Christmas one last year was missing Alexandra and her family, so it would be wonderful to get the entire Danish-Berleburg-Greek clan together!

Imagine managing all those children! Though, we'd still be missing Alexia's new baby, but hopefully by the Christmas shoot, the new little one will make his or her first appearance.

Which members of the family will be there? Frederik, Mary and the kids? Joachim and his boys, or even Marie? The Greek royals?
Queen Annemarie is leaving Denmark today to flye to Greece to hers and
King Konstantin furtur summer home in their olde and belovede Contry. They
are planing to stay permanent in Greece.

H.M. Margrethe where did you hear this news? I'm curious to know if this is true about Anne-Marie and Constanine.

:)

Yey! I hope we get to see little Isabella again!:wub:

Excuse my lack of knowledge, but is this photo-shoot an annual thing?

Yey! I hope we get to see little Isabella again!:wub:

Excuse my lack of knowledge, but is this photo-shoot an annual thing?

Yes it happens every year in the summertime when the familys are having a holliday at Graasten Palace.

So if King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie are going to be in Greece, will they not be at the photoshoot? And will Alexia and troupe be there, since she's getting pretty far along in her pregnancy? What about Pavlos and M-C and their kids, they didn't go last year, do they usually go?

Sorry about all the questions, I just wanted to know!

Yeah, I'm also curious about Pavlos and M-C, since they weren't there last year.

So if King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie are going to be in Greece, will they not be at the photoshoot? And will Alexia and troupe be there, since she's getting pretty far along in her pregnancy? What about Pavlos and M-C and their kids, they didn't go last year, do they usually go?

As far as i read its only Frederik, Mary, Christian, Isabella, Benedikte I am almost sure that Alexandra is coming tooo with her children Richard and Ingrid. Jefferson had to work in Paris.
Joachim is to som car rally on that day and his children are on vacation with their mother.
There is no greeks on the list :bang:

So a very small photoshoot with just the Crown Prince Couple, Princess Benedikte and Princess Alexandra and her children? Won't the Queen and Prince Henrik be there?

So a very small photoshoot with just the Crown Prince Couple, Princess Benedikte and Princess Alexandra and her children? Won't the Queen and Prince Henrik be there?

I am pretty shure that Queen Margrethe will be ther but i don´t know aboute Prince Henrik...he migth be in France opening their summerhouse in Caix.

Tomorrow! Hurray!!

Is there a common language used by the participants in these photoshoots? I would assume that Margrethe and sisters and their children use Danish or England, but I wonder about the kids. Nikolai and Felix speak Danish, naturally, but what about Richard, Ingrid who speak German, maybe, and the Greek kids, who probably speak English and Alexia's kids who speak Spanish? Must make playtime a little difficult, unless the children all learned English or Danish.

Wat time could we expect the pictures to be put online? the Fotoshoot already started (didn't it)

Ohh this is great news. This summer has been great tons of news & pictures of the crown prince couple with their adorable children, QM & P.H have been a bit quite but finally today we get to see the whole family.
Im guessing that the King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie will atttened the photoshot then leave to Greece.

As far as i read its only Frederik, Mary, Christian, Isabella, Benedikte I am almost sure that Alexandra is coming tooo with her children Richard and Ingrid. Jefferson had to work in Paris.
Joachim is to som car rally on that day and his children are on vacation with their mother.
There is no greeks on the list :bang:

Did you read that somewhere or has names been released on who is attending the photoshot? I cant imagine it just being the CP couple with Benedikte not for any reason that is but because i think this is about the family & i think QM & P.H should be there as well. Its sounds weird to me

Wat time could we expect the pictures to be put online? the Fotoshoot already started (didn't it)

If the Fotoshoot have started at 11:30, I think we could post some images at 12:30. At this time, nothing yet! but I´m looking for some images on the web!!

If the Fotoshoot have started at 11:30, I think we could post some images at 12:30. At this time, nothing yet! but I´m looking for some images on the web!!

Thanks,
I've also been looking, but without knowing the time, it didn't really have much use ;)

I don't think Alexia will be there because she is going to be about six-seven months pregnant. That was one of the reasons she said she would not attend Infanta Sofia's baptism. It would be a suprise to see her though. I have that same question about Pavlos and MC, why don't we get to see them so often for the annual gatherings of the danish and greek families? After all they are the crown prince and princess.

Isabella looks so cute (Christian to) I love the dress of Mary, so who were present, Queen, CP-family, Princess Benedikte, Count Richard

Awwwww, poor little Isabella in the third picture!

Oh, and I think the second and third pictures are definitely out of order :) Isabella's crying in the third one and the queen's got that look on her face like "Uh-oh, time to hand her back to Mom!"

Last edited:
That's hilarious :lol::lol::lol: I guess QM won't have a good chance to become Granny of the Year :rolleyes:

And after Juan Carlos forgetting about Leonor and locking her in the car yesterday, I think we can take him out of the running too :lol:

Okay, maybe we can take back what we said about QM after this sweet picture: [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto :wub:

Last edited:
OMG!! the pictures are beautiful!! better than what expected. I love the summer outfits. Mary looks beautiful, love how she matched up the dress with a red sweater. Seems like Christian loves the waving parts, he is enjoyable to watch. Pitty lots of the members were missing but i think well see them at a different event soon.
Im loving Isbella's little hat. She seems to be growing fast.

PPE agency have tons of beautiful pictures

Danish royal family
Mary & Isabella (beautiful)
Isabella & Mary - Seems Isabella's hat is abit too big for her or its not on right

Last edited:
It's really nice to see Carina there again this year :)

Great pictures, thanks!!
Isabela is a doll

And after Juan Carlos forgetting about Leonor and locking her in the car yesterday, I think we can take him out of the running too :lol:

Okay, maybe we can take back what we said about QM after this sweet picture: [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto :wub:

That's only because Mummy's hand is somewhere near ;)

The benchmark has been set by Queen Sofia, it will take some effort to take the title away from her :lol:

Lovely pictures!
Funny detail:
If you look at the jacket worn by Carina at the photo shoot today, and a picture of Mary at Legoland, you'll notice its the same one:flowers:

I love this family! I was glad that Carina was there, I really like her, as well as Princess Alexandra's kids, we don't see them too much and they're cuties. Poor Isabella seems to cry a lot, and poor Grandma felt so bad about it! Christian was too cute with the dog, he's a sweet little boy. And of course, a photoshoot isn't a photoshoot without Christian pointing at something!:wub:

Back
Top Bottom