Annual Photo Shoots & Holidays At Gråsten Slot: 2003, 2005-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i know i'm bias but i think he's about the cutest baby i've ever seen, those chubby legs, expressive face, happy grin, i just adore him.

Thank you so much for all the pics.

Prince Christian is lovely! He seems to be so smart right now, with those beautiful very open eyes. It's tender to see the Queen so close to her grandson :wub: I'm sad for not see Princess Alexandra. She would fit perfectly in these beautiful pictures.

Prince Christian

I love all the photos posted from Grasten Palace. It looks like baby Christian will start walking soon. From some of the pictures you can clearly see that he is standing up with his father's help. I absolutely adore him!

This is my favorite picture so far:

Source: Action Press

what a lovely set of pictures. i really liked mary's skirt, looked very well. it was also nice to see all the finally together, even the greeks! alexia's prince carlos and her two little princesses are very very cute. i also loved christian with his maraca. how sweet...

i really liked gustav's girlfriend. she really looked gorgeous in that dress...

Wow, Thank you so much all of you for sharing the photos.

What a nice photshoot:clap: !

I couldn't choose a favourite pic even if I wanted, they all look so great and the children seem so happy and at ease with eachother :) .

Somehow I think Prince Christian is starting to look more after his dad... I don't know why but in this pic he looks so much Frederick...

Well, if I had to choose one:wub: , I love the Mary and Carlos moment picture, she looks incredibly tender in that picture... also with Christian too, but I think their relation surpasses the tenderness, she loves him and can't help laughing of/with him, like any mum(although I have the same instinct, he has such a funny face, his eyes and mouth, he looks a really funny boy)...

Thank you all, once againg for sharing :) .

Regards,
mtbcm

Christian's teeth have started setting in! You can see his bottom teeth in some pictures :flowers: ! For a teething baby, he seems quite happy! :)

soCal girl said:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=257774&d=1154700152
(Credit: Guido Ohlenbostel)

Christian's first royal wave! :flowers:

Mary and Frederik must really like that hat on Christian :rolleyes: , it's the third time he's worn it in public!

I wish Ziggy was there :sad: :flowers: .

(Credit: Action Press)

This is my favorite photo because it's such a Mommy and Me moment! :flowers: :wub:
That is sooooo :wub: :flowers: :) CUTE. I really hope there is a story cover about the photoshoot/event in Mondays new weekly issue of New Idea or Woman's Day. These pics should really shake all the negative press about Mary and her "baby" issues away.

Last edited by a moderator:
carlota said:
...i really liked gustav's girlfriend. she really looked gorgeous in that dress...

I agree... she's very pretty. Much prettier than his previous gf, Elvire (sp?).

Alexia & Carlos have some gorgeous kids!

I think Nikolai looks like Alexandra and Felix looks more like Joachim.
Lil' Christian is too cute, especially with his little hat on.:D
All the kids are adorable though.

Why do they have the military march at Graasten? Is it a holiday or is it to honor the Queen and royal family? Also, do they have changing of the guards in Denmark like they do in Britain? Thanks

That is the most precious picture yet. Mary is such a lovely mum.

What beautiful photos of the family. Thank you to everyone who posted. IMO sweet little Christian looks verr like his grandfather Henrik.

rchat said:
Graasten? Is it a holiday or is it to honor the Queen and royal family? Also, do they have changing of the guards in Denmark like they do in Britain? Thanks
The military parade, as you put it, is simply the changing of the guards at Gråsten. Whenever the Queen is in attendence at Amalienborg (or Gråsten) - the changing of the guards tend to include the marching band.

lizzie said:
What beautiful photos of the family. Thank you to everyone who posted. IMO sweet little Christian looks verr like his grandfather Henrik.

yes, he really looks like his grandpa

The pictures are great! Thanks for posting them all!
Christian is so adorable! :wub: :rolleyes: He has grown up soo fast!
Mary and Frederik look so proud! :)

Very nive pictures!!! They all seem so relaxed!!! It's great to see cousins playing together and their parents talking eachother soo calm and funny!!
All kids are cute and pretty!!!

The pics from Grasten are so wonderful, I was suprised to see new pics so shortly after the big photoshot. Once again I'm fascinated by the great choice of clothes of all the members of the family, all fits together :)

Is that Prince Gustav's girlfriend standing next to him in a picture on the previous page? Is she officially his fiancee?

Yes, she is Princes Gustav´s girlfriend..her name is Carina Axelsson..they have a relationship..but so far no confirmation about an engagement..the time will say :flowers:

The pictures are wonderful- thanks to all who posted them. i want to go to Legoland too- it looks like so much fun. :flowers:

Thanks, Adry. But don't you think its odd that she's included in the official family picture when she's not even a member of the family. They could be engaged but it just hasn't been announced yet. It could be a subtle way of letting the public know what's to come.

Adry said:
Yes, she is Princes Gustav´s girlfriend..her name is Carina Axelsson..they have a relationship..

Is she Danish?

Queen Anne-Marie and her little grandson

Love that photo from P.P.E. (post No. 158 from purple platinum) Anne-Marie with her little grandson Carlos. It´s one of the only photos where he´s clearly visible.
I know I´ll be critizised for that but sorry, I find Carlos much much more cute than Christian. Specially on that photo you can see how different babies look and not always to their advantage. Wonder how it comes that Christian looks so blond and has got such an extremely round face although his parents are both dark-haired and have comparatively oval faces.

Regina said:
Is she Danish?
Carina Axelsson, Prince Gustav zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg's girlfriend is half Swedish & half Mexican :)

Last edited:
Stefanie said:
Love that photo from P.P.E. (post No. 158 from purple platinum) Anne-Marie with her little grandson Carlos. It´s one of the only photos where he´s clearly visible.
I know I´ll be critizised for that but sorry, I find Carlos much much more cute than Christian. Specially on that photo you can see how different babies look and not always to their advantage. Wonder how it comes that Christian looks so blond and has got such an extremely round face although his parents are both dark-haired and have comparatively oval faces.

Frederik was also very round faced when he was a baby/child...

purple_platinum said:
Carina Axelsson, Prince Gustav zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg's girlfriend is hald Swedish & half Mexican :)
Wow... then no more wondered why she has bit latino looking:).

Great pics everyone!
Definitely the "Glucksburg" children (spanish, danish, norwegian, greek, berleburg) are all gorgeous!:wub:

and I think these LFI pics haven't been posted before:

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom