Annual Photo Shoots & Holidays At Gråsten Slot: 2003, 2005-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Paty, I'm not a Danish speaker, but my online translator says that Prince Christian has just got a pony. Frederik and Mary usually ride horses when they are in Grasten, and this year is special because Christian is now old enough to ride his own horse. If you look closely at the second photo toward the bottom of the page, you can see the kids with the pony. The article says that Mary, who is a lover of horses, is just crazy about the little pony.

Was it raining at Gratsen yesterday?
The CP Family look incredible wonderful, Isabella and Christian are my favourite royal children. :flowers:

:previous:
Lucky Prince Christian. I didn't know that the CP family rode to Gratsen every year? :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Henrik's shoulder has healed. He recently got on his moped, and rode off to play tennis with his tennis partner Knud Roding, and two others near Marselisborg. They played a very long tennis match, according to Billed Bladet. After the match was over, he rode home on the moped.

Billed-Bladet - Prins Henrik tog knallerten

They don't ride to Grasten, they ride while they are in Grasten. It sounds like there is a stable on the estate.

It looks like Frederik and Mary took the children to Legoland this year. They were there earlier today.

Christian og Isabella i Legoland - MSN Starlounge

http://www.seoghoer.dk/Nyheder/Royalt/kronprinsefamilien i legoland.aspx

Lucky Christian and Isabella, wonderful pictures.
And thank you for the information sgl about the horseriding.:flowers:

I'm not totally keen on Marie's outfit, but she looks beautiful as did her hubby and stepkids and of course the newborn baby ;)

It was also lovely to see Mary, Frederik and the kids arriving.​

iceflower, thanks for the pictures, pic 5 and pic 7 are really cute. Did any other family member join? I remember a few years ago there was P.Alexandra with her child.

I can't believe Prince Henrik still use that tiny Velo solex nowadays. The last time I saw it was twenty years ago.

Oh my Lord! the last time I rode was fourty years ago. Because the starter at in the front by the handle so I fell of many time when I started the engine. I don't know it still around.

I can't believe Prince Henrik still use that tiny Velo solex nowadays. The last time I saw it was twenty years ago.
i never saw a byke like this? is with bencine? i think he needs a lot of excercie to loose his belly! he really does not look very healthy hope he is takingcare of himself!!!!!!!!

What a very special bike Henrik has :)

Here are more pics of the family at Legoland:
** Pic 5 **

That is a very special bike. Picture 5 is priceless, Chrisitan and Isabella look so sweet on that ride. Mary looks like she's enjoying herself. :flowers:

Thanks for these precious pics in Legoland!! I love seeing royals playing with their children like normal parents do!! the kids aand the parents certainly enjoyed this moment very much!

My thanks also for the photos of the CP family at Legoland, what fun, a place certainly to see when visting Denmark. I think its great to see parents that enjoy spending such quality time with their kids.
Christian and Isabella are such adorable children..

The family made a second visit to the Legoland this weekend:

CP Frederik, CP Mary, Princess Isabella, Prince Christian,
Prince Felix, Prince Nikolai and other family members were
there. Here's an article with pics:

Legesyg Frederik i Legoland

Thank you for all pictures :)
CP couple seem to have a good time with their children.

Two trips to Legoland. Frederik and Mary must be exhausted. They do look like they're having a wonderful time :flowers:

The article posted by Iceflower is a cute little article. It says that Frederik got in touch with his inner child at Legoland. He acted just like a kid, and had a great
time.

Meanwhile, today Prince Christian took his father, mother, sister, and cousin Ingrid for a ride around Schackenborg in a golf cart. He drove (with a little bit of help from his father):
http://www.bt.dk/royale/frederik-og-christian-paa-hyggetur

Last edited:
The members of this family seem to have fun all together!! they're enjoying those holidays a lot!! but I guess they'll be back in Copenhagen tomorrow because princess Mary has several official duties for this week and next week! holidays are almost over!

It seems I can't have enough of Christian.Today he's a driver,what's next?lol

He's only in one picture?I'm disappointed,Iceflower...lol

Back
Top Bottom