Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg's Charities and Patronages

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

norwegianne

Majesty
City
Rogaland
Country
Norway
Here a list of Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg's Charities and Patronages:

• Arken – Museum of Modern Art
  • Danish Association of the Blind
  • Danish Committee for UNICEF
  • Danish National Girls Choir / DR
  • Danish Parkinson’s Disease Association
  • North Sea Oceanarium
  • Odense Zoo
  • Randers Rainforest
  • The Danish Animal Society
  • The Danish Cristian Daycarecenter
  • The Danish Infant Death Association
  • The English-Speaking Union of Denmark
  • The Swedish Villa Foundation
  • The Tinderbox – A Community Center for Children

Alexandra's first engagement after the wedding: International Parkinson Day on April 11: http://www.billedbladet.dk/adm/pics/0000000000016alex.jpg

Alexandra cuts the rope to get the day started in Copenhagen (balloons were involved, I think, which is why the angle is so odd.): http://www.parkinson.dk/fundanemt/site_graphics/Alexandra/11._april_8_360x480.jpg

Alexandra with the Chairman of the Danish Parkinson Association: http://www.parkinson.dk/fundanemt/site_graphics/Alexandra/11._april_5_360x270.jpg

Since Alexandra doesn't have access to the Royal cars any more, Billed Bladet reports that a friend of Martin has taken to being the chauffeur when she needs a car with a driver. She has also hired a secretary to help her out twice a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see she's back doing duties - (though that's just me being selfish, wanting pictures) :)

It is not only you alex001 who wanted pictures but many others in this forum including me:). it is good she continues her work, however i didn't see enough media coverege. although it was her first official duty after her marriege

Yes, how nice to see her again.

I wish she would choose some suits with bright colour.
I am bored to see her in black and white....

Agree Heike - she looks much better in bright colours. And its Spring now, so hopefully we will soon.

I'm so happy that she's continuing her charity work.

Countess Alexandra as Patron of the Danish Radio Girls Choir

December 02. 2007
Alexandra at the Christmas concert, with Nikolai and Felix

SOREN STEFFEN

Great photos - thanks Paty!

She looks great - I love her outfit.

Eww she is wearing way too much fur but she looks nice.

agree it's too bad she's wearing fur but I have to say, she does look great, so much more relaxed since her divorce

I like her skirt.
She seems to like this purse very much, because it has appeared with her quite often. At least, as I remember, at Christian´s baptism, and also when she visited Hongkong 2003 with Nikolai.
Her pumps are also recycled.

It doesn´t matter If Alexandra reclycle her wardrobe.

Thanks Paty. Alexandra looked lovely, I'd of loved to see the boys with her up on the stage;) but, seeing them out with her was just as nice.

Thanks for the info Paty. They all looked like they had a fun day, especially Nikolai and Felix.

Thanks Paty. I have to admit, I really don't like her suit. Is it the same one she wore in NY?

And I think that there are some photos from the rainforest here that haven't been posted.

Countess Alexandra as Patron of Museum Arken (Museum of Modern Art)

Thanks Alex!!!

25/01/08
Countess Alexandra and Martin Joergesen attended the oppenig of the Museum Arken where Alexandra is patron.

Soren Sttefen

Thanks Alex!!!

25/01/08
Countess Alexandra and Martin Joergesen attended the oppenig of the Museum Arken where Alexandra is patron.

Soren Sttefen

Hooray! She wore a bright colour again! She looks so much better in bright colours, and yet seems to have a wardrobe that consists mainly of black and grey.

She looked pretty and really elegant.
I agree with you, alex,she looks so much better wearing brighter colors.
It's nice to see her having duties from time to time. :flowers:

I'm not sure if this is supposed to go here or in the current events thread, but, as this is her specifically as patron of the choir, here's a video of her at the recent summer concert in Tivoli: HER&NU :: Alaxendra møder pigekoret i Tivoli

I have to say, I much preferred the outfit at the Christmas concert to the one at the summer concert.

Alexandra will be accompanying the choir on their tour to USA and Canada in August. It is a 13 day tour and she will be with them for the first five days.

Do you know the dates of the tour Villemann? Thanks!

Alex og Martin: Stadig som nyforelskede - MSN Starlounge

Alexandra attended the Girls' Choir Birthday Concert to celebrate its 70th anniversary. The article says that she was apparently very moved, and that the concert must have bought back memories for her of her wedding, as they were the same choir who sang for her then.

She made a short speech at the end thanking them for the concert and a fantastic year which has involved events such s their (11 day?) tour with her to the US and Canada.

Just one downside - what on earth is that on her legs!:eek:

That outfit is just awful! I always thought she was very stylish.

Gallery from PPE
Countess Alexandra and her husband Martin Joergensen attended the 70th anniversay of the Danish Radio Girl Choir at a Christmas Concert in Copenhagen,13-12-2008.

PPE Agency

Back
Top Bottom