Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg, Current Events Part 1: September 2015 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The exterior should match the interior. What, manipulated? Enhanced beyond it's natural state? A untrue reflection of herself? Wow! What a stupid stupid thing to say.

It was clearly meant to refer to her "inner youthfulness".

But I also think it was completely unnecessary. She was ageing very gracefully. Kudos to her for being open about it though. And while it may not be a minority who hasn't had anything done, in terms of plastic surgery in general, I think a lot more people have something done (across all social classes) than one'd think.

It looks like good, tasteful work. She may still be a little swollen, but she looks fine.

She was ageing very gracefully. Kudos to her for being open about it though. And while it may not be a minority who hasn't had anything done, in terms of plastic surgery in general, I think a lot more people have something done (across all social classes) than one'd think.
Alexandra has always been an attractive lady, but this wasn't the first work she had done. It's been obvious for a long time that she regularly pays a visit to a clinic for some touch-ups. I'd say that more people I know have had things done than not and I'm working class.

Last edited:
The exterior should match the interior. What, manipulated? Enhanced beyond it's natural state? A untrue reflection of herself? Wow! What a stupid stupid thing to say.

Very funny!

Alexandra has always been an attractive lady, but this wasn't the first work she had done. It's been obvious for a long time that she regularly pays a visit to a clinic for some touch-ups. I'd say that more people I know have had things done than not and I'm working class.
Same here. I know more people who've at least had fillers and Botox as well as some surgeries. It's not a big deal where I live.

https://www.bt.dk/royale/grevinde-alexandra-om-svaer-jobstart-det-har-helt-sikkert-vaeret-hardt

Alexandra is back on the job for B&O in earnest.

Today taking part in opening of a store in Odense.

Alexandra was hired by B&O as Director of Client Programmes = senior sales person (in my cynical definition) especially at the Asian (read: Chinese) market.
B&O is delicious design and very pricey = status symbol.

But there are still a lot of travel restrictions in Asia, so she is going to start her sales tours in Europe first.

Luxury items are first to go when there is a financial crisis, so B&O suffered badly! But things are changing and there are lots of money around in not least China.
Alexandra looks forward to getting started.

On a more personal level: She hasn't yet moved in at her new apartment in downtown Copenhagen. Felix is moving out and starting a two year education in the military come August. (And who knows if he will move back.)

-----

- And there is of course her new sweetheart Nicolai Peitersen. Will they move in together?

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongeli...ne-afsloerer-her-rejser-vi-hen-i-sommerferien

Alexandra have revealed some of the holiday plans for her and her sons.
They will go on a short holiday with their mother in Spain. Then they will holiday with their friends, while Alexandra stays on a little longer in Spain, working from there.

----------

- So I guess Alexandra will stay two or three weeks in Spain and perhaps stay with Joachim and our Marie at Chateau Cayz for a few days?
Nikolai and Felix will understandably make up for the lockdowns and party the summer away like most of their age.

The tabloid BT is here showing photos from her house in Charlottenlund, which she has put up for sale. As you may recall she bought an apartment in downtown Copenhagen.
The article does not say whether she has actually moved into her new apartment. My guess is that she has or is doing so right now,
These photos are used by her real estate agent in connection with the sale of her house.
https://www.bt.dk/kendte/for-foerste-gang-nogensinde-kom-indenfor-hos-grevinde-alexandra

If you wish to have a closer look at the house, see here: https://lutzau.dk/ejendom/vilvordevej-80-charlottenlund-19990000404/

(Click "billeder." Or scroll down.)

I like the style. It's good taste.

And in case you wish to have a look at other properties for sale at this agent: https://lutzau.dk/

Last edited:
BT has more details: https://www.bt.dk/royale/grevinde-alexandra-i-byen-som-bond-pige-det-gaar-godt-med-kaerligheden

Including a video and here are the gist of what is of most interest to us.

Her relationship with Nicolai Peitersen: Their relationship is fine, without going into further details.
She is still living in her house, until she is ready to move in at her new apartment.
She expressed fondness for Nikolai's girlfriend Benedikte and they are sweet together.

But does she miss him, now he has moved to France? No, it's good they go out and see the world.

Not sure where to post this but Alexandra has given a statement on the situation and documentary on Herlufsholm (school which Nikolai attended)
https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongeli...ver-afsloeringer-min-soen-har-kun-gode-minder

"- I am deeply shaken, because my son has only good memories from his school days at Herlufsholm, says Countess Alexandra in a message to the Danish media via her press adviser, Helle von Wildenrath Løvgreen.

At the same time, it is emphasized that the Countess sharply distances herself from the shocking revelations in the TV 2 documentary."

"At the same time, it is emphasized that the Countess sharply distances herself from the shocking revelations in the TV 2 documentary."

What does the Countess mean by "sharply distances herself from the shocking revelations"? That she believes the shocking allegations are false? That she denies involvement in the behavior (did the documentary claim that she was involved?)? That she has cut ties with the school?

What does the Countess mean by "sharply distances herself from the shocking revelations"? That she believes the shocking allegations are false? That she denies involvement in the behavior (did the documentary claim that she was involved?)? That she has cut ties with the school?

It's a translation thing.
It basically means she finds what has happened at Herlufsholm intolerable.

https://www.bt.dk/royale/grevinde-a...strig-for-at-besoege-sin-89-aarige-mor-hun-er

Alexandra is going to Austria this weekend to see her 89 year old mother, who is very frail now.
The article doesn't mention whether Christa Manley lives in her own home and is cared for there or whether she is in a retirement home.

Back in May this year, Alexandra told BT that her mother is fine considering that her age has caught up with her. (But the headline reads that "she is weakened now", so I think it's safe to assume that she is close to passing away or at the very least needs care 24/7.)

From what I can read between the lines, Alexandra intends only to visit her mother this weekend, but not spend Christmas with her. Which to me suggests that Christa Manley may no longer be particularly aware of Christmas or does not have the strength anymore to really care.

Countess Alexandra's mother, Christa Manley, has died. She was 89 years old.

"Countess Alexandra confirms this to B.T.

On January 5, Christa Manley slept quietly into the afternoon in her own home in Vienna.

Countess Alexandra and her two sisters were with her when she took her last breath. The countess's sisters live in Hong Kong and London, but they all made it to Austria.

"I am happy that my sisters and I managed to get together, despite the fact that we live in different parts of the world," says Countess Alexandra to B.T."

https://www.bt.dk/royale/grevinde-alexandras-mor-er-doed-hun-efterlader-et-stort-tomrum

My condolences to the family.

89 is a very decent age.

I'm glad her children were with her, when she died. That's not the worst way to go.

To be buried in Vienna.

I imagine Joachim will attend as well. After all Alexandra's parents lived in a house on the estate of Schackenborg. In fact right next to the manor itself. And also after the divorce, right until J&M got married.

A most remarkable arrangement.

As you will recall Alexandra divorced Martin Jørgen very suddenly, because he has - among a number of things - swindled her for an amount of some 5 million DKK - or around 800.000 $. - A substantial sum!

Basically with a gun to his head he was forced to accept her terms and that included that he had to pay back what money he could, meaning that he for the rest of his life would live a very modest life.

Well, it seems he is right now living a life that is perhaps not that modest...

So Alexandra took him to court, demanding some money, now!
https://www.bt.dk/royale/grevinde-alexandra-efter-retssagen-mod-martin-joergensen-giver-ikke-op
https://www.bt.dk/royale/martin-joergensen-kan-ikke-betale-alexandra-kontoen-gaar-i-nul
https://www.seoghoer.dk/kongelige/martin-joergensen-afviser-grevinde-alexandra-du-faar-ikke-en-krone

Right now Martin Jørgensen is employed at Rekom, a bar-chain - which I understand is owned by one of his friends. There he earns the very considerable salary of 600.000 DKK a year = roughly 90.000 $.
Yet he is unable to pay back even 2-3.000 DKK a month he told the magistrate. When the expenses are paid, there is nothing left, Martin Jørgensen informed the quite perplexed magistrate.
The apartment he lives in is owned by Rekom and he pays 14.000 DKK a month = some 1.800 $. Which even by Copenhagener standard is pretty high rent! Especially for a single man.
Among the expenses is a leased car (*), internet and such, so he can't pay off even a bit of his debt of 5.453.137,50 DKK...

Well, since he - at least on paper - can prove that he is penniless when his normal expenses are paid, the court declared him insolvent - meaning that he cannot be dragged into court again for another six months.

But Alexandra won't give up. her layer is waiting for him. And in the meantime the bailiff can come knocking on his door unannounced at any time, looking for things to impound.

- Quite a stressful life I'd say! But Martin Jørgensen is IMO basically a hustler, so he is probably used to it.
What luck he has such a good and generous friend...

Alexandra should in hindsight have reported him to the police, but I guess she didn't want to face the tribulations and public focus of a trial. Can't say I blame her. But the result is that Martin Jørgensen has managed to wriggle himself out of this predicament.

(*) Why does he need a car? In Copenhagen? The public transport 24/7/365 is brilliant! And he can get anywhere pretty fast on a bike anyway. And owning, let alone parking a car in Copenhagen city is a nightmare!
Martin Jørgensen doesn't strike me as a person who venture out of Copenhagen very often, so he could rent a car if he needed one, or borrow a company car from his good... friend.

What a mess indeed. He is clearly not a very pleasant man. At least, even if she can't get the money from him, Alexandra can make sure he looses one important thing - his reputation. And at least others will be wary of him now.
He'll live a life of renting everything and claiming to have no money for ever.

What a mess indeed. He is clearly not a very pleasant man. At least, even if she can't get the money from him, Alexandra can make sure he looses one important thing - his reputation. And at least others will be wary of him now.
He'll live a life of renting everything and claiming to have no money for ever.

I do wonder what the payment for his current lifestyle is?
He lives in what is clearly a good apartment, is careful not to own a car and he is careful to spend all his money each month. So someone is advising him and someone is also somehow transferring some of his money back to him, because I simply cannot imagine Martin Jørgensen buying second hand clothes and sit at home in his spare time watching Disney Channel.
He is spending money, and that must be public knowledge, because there is a reason why Alexandra has send her lawyers out to get him.

There must be a price for this.
Of course Martin Jørgensen may actually have found a very good friend who is willing to help without getting anything in return, (yes, I believe in the Tooth Fairy as well) but it's a tightrope! The tax service/IRS may become interested in Martin Jørgensen as well and they can be much more nasty than Alexandra's layers! They may also start to get interested in Martin Jørgensen's friends.

So perhaps Martin Jørgensen's current job and lifestyle is coming to an end - for now. Until he has found a new way to hustle.

Last edited:
Was he successful before their marriage? I wonder what attracted her to him because looking at pictures and videos of him during their marriage, he seemed questionable.

Was he successful before their marriage? I wonder what attracted her to him because looking at pictures and videos of him during their marriage, he seemed questionable.

In hindsight that's an open question.

He was a photographer working for his dad's production company. And while his dad is reasonably well off, that's my impression, he is by no means rich.
So I doubt Martin Jørgensen (MJ) was swimming in money or even lived anything remotely resembling a jetset life.

I do wonder, also in hindsight, whether MJ was leeching of his dad. In the sense of having a job and a steady income, without doing much work.
He certainly ended up leeching of Alexandra and as far as I can work out, he didn't do much work after marrying her. Mainly living off "investments" = Alexandra's money.
Whether MJ was always a leech, or whether he developed that habit after marrying Alexandra is also an open question.

As for what she saw in MJ, I will not presume to suggest what she saw in him, only remark that middle aged - and vulnerable - women can be just as blinded by love and/or physical allure as any man.

Last edited:
Alexandra most surely deserved better, but I think I feel even sorrier for Felix and Nikolai. This guy was their stepfather! And kids have no say in any of that.

Well, on paper anyone can look poor. Do not ask me how. In my country Princess Margarita de Bourbon de Parme, daughter of a millionaire princess, a jewelry designer by profession and married with a heir to the wealthiest family of the Netherlands had "no any money and no any fortune" when her first husband sued her to receive monthly alimentation to finance his lifestyle. Somehow the princess miraculously did succeed in convincing the Court she could really, really not pay any money.

The same with Tessy Antony: she did demand a vast sum from her ex-husband Prince Félix of Luxembourg but somehow the Prince managed to show he was was really as poor as a church mouse and all was paid for him by the Bank of Papa, so to speak.

Last edited:
Alexandra most surely deserved better, but I think I feel even sorrier for Felix and Nikolai. This guy was their stepfather! And kids have no say in any of that.

Indeed, it was a betrayal of trust for the children as well.

Nikolai, and perhaps even more Felix, were obviously very fond of MJ and he was, I'm absolutely sure, very fond of them.
In many ways he must have been a kind of step-older brother, step-uncle, step dad-dad all in one for the children. Especially for Felix, I believe. After all MJ was there on a day to day basis, while they probably only saw Joachim in the weekends.

In hindsight that's an open question.

He was a photographer working for his dad's production company. And while his dad is reasonably well off, that's my impression, he is by no means rich.
So I doubt Martin Jørgensen (MJ) was swimming in money or even lived anything remotely resembling a jetset life.

I do wonder, also in hindsight, whether MJ was leeching of his dad. In the sense of having a job and a steady income, without doing much work.
He certainly ended up leeching of Alexandra and as far as I can work out, he didn't do much work after marrying her. Mainly living off "investments" = Alexandra's money.
Whether MJ was always a leech, or whether he developed that habit after marrying Alexandra is also an open question.

As for what she saw in MJ, I will not presume to suggest what she saw in him, only remark that middle aged - and vulnerable - women can be just as blinded by love and/or physical allure as any man.

Thank you for the information. I hope she gets her money (with interest) back after the pain and embarrassment he has caused her.

Well, on paper anyone can look poor. Do not ask me how. In my country Princess Margarita de Bourbon de Parme, daughter of a millionaire princess, a jewelry designer by profession and married with a heir to the wealthiest family of the Netherlands had "no any money and no any fortune" when her first husband sued her to receive monthly alimentation to finance his lifestyle. Somehow the princess miraculously did succeed in convincing the Court she could really, really not pay any money.

The same with Tessy Antony: she did demand a vast sum from her ex-husband Prince Félix of Luxembourg but somehow the Prince managed to show he was was really as poor as a church mouse and all was paid for him by the Bank of Papa, so to speak.

I did not know that Princess Irene was millionaire such as Tjalling ten Cate.
I know Princess Caroline married Albert Brenninkmeyer a millonnaire.
Tessy married Prince Louis.

Back
Top Bottom