The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark
Click Here to Login

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-22-2019, 09:41 AM
Royal Highness

Oh Dear, oh dear. The dating game is a minefield these days. Just look at Princess Martha Louise of Norway.

Perhaps the Countess should get someone to check into potential partners backgrounds before she becomes too involved with them.

Old 05-22-2019, 09:43 AM
Imperial Majesty

Thanks, Ricarda.

Yes, Alexandra is being praised for her swift and decisive break up.
But she is also urged to be more cautious in the future and check the past of potential partners before committing to a relationship.
It is of course understandable that she didn't mistrust Tony Lindkold - who does mistrust the one you fall in love with for that matter?

Old 05-22-2019, 09:48 AM
Royal Highness

Ha ha Muhler we are both on the same wave-length. (Of the same mind and thoughts.) You were typing your post as I was doing mine.
Old 05-22-2019, 12:11 PM
Imperial Majesty

Yes, I think Alexandra did right. And she did not try make a defense for her boyfriend. Perhaps she felt betrayed? Perhaps he lied to her?
I can well understand that you are reluctant to tell your new girlfriend that you have a conviction for fraud in your baggage and have been associated with a hardcore gang-member. But not coming up with: "There is something you should know about me, honey..." is a breach of trust, especially for someone who is the mother to two Princes, who are in the Linn-of-Succession.

Perhaps she was afraid QMII would do a Christian Kjær on her? Not stripping her of titles and orders, because Alexandra wouldn't have done anything illegal by staying together with a man with a criminal record, but simply be no longer getting invitations to the court.
- I don't think so to be honest. I think Alexandre was hopping mad!

But Ricarda is right, she sure has been unfortunate with her relationships after Joachim.
Old 05-22-2019, 06:02 PM
Royal Highness

I am so far behind on these boards I had no idea she and Martin were no longer married.
Old 05-22-2019, 07:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarlita View Post
I am so far behind on these boards I had no idea she and Martin were no longer married.
She announced they were divorcing September 2015, so over 3 1/2 years ago.
Old 05-23-2019, 12:51 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post

But Ricarda is right, she sure has been unfortunate with her relationships after Joachim.
Well, that's not what I wrote. I wrote, she has a bad taste in men. That includes Denmark's Prince (..)
Old 05-23-2019, 04:22 AM
Administrator

Please stay respectful towards the people you discuss! A couple of comments have been removed.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:14 AM
Serene Highness

I have a question, any updates on Alexandra's intent to renounce her title and appanage come next year when Felix turns 18?
Old 06-05-2019, 11:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroyalfly View Post
I have a question, any updates on Alexandra's intent to renounce her title and appanage come next year when Felix turns 18?
Countess Alexandra has stated that she'll renounce her appanage when Prince Felix turns 18, but nothing about renouncing her title (that I know of).
Old 06-05-2019, 11:30 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR76 View Post
Countess Alexandra has stated that she'll renounce her appanage when Prince Felix turns 18, but nothing about renouncing her title (that I know of).
Oh yes. Sorry for the confusion. There was really no mention of her renouncing her title but just the monthly stipend. This made me curious because I just recently saw her on Joachim's 50th birthday. She was so lovely.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroyalfly View Post
Oh yes. Sorry for the confusion. There was really no mention of her renouncing her title but just the monthly stipend. This made me curious because I just recently saw her on Joachim's 50th birthday. She was so lovely.
She is lovely, yes. I'm quite fond of her.
Old 06-05-2019, 12:00 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR76 View Post
She is lovely, yes. I'm quite fond of her.
Such a refined lady. Is it just me or what. I really crave to see her in her Alexandrine Drop Tiara again
Old 06-12-2019, 11:20 AM
Imperial Majesty

Countess Alexandra has spoken to the press after the break up with her boyfriend, Tony Lindkold.
https://www.seoghoer.dk/kongelige/ae...dans-paa-roser

They had a relationship for 1½ year and Alexandra cut the ties at once, when she learned about his criminal past in the press.
She says: "It's no rosegarden, right now." But she is moving on.

Is she looking for a new man in her life?
Time will tell.

The article goes on to refer to Martin Jørgensen, who according to the detailed account, swindled Alexandra for several million DKK. It was money from her private fortune, that he claimed to invest soundly but instead he used them on himself.
Over time she got bills for things and services that Martin Jørgensen had ordered and used. And when he was also cheating on her, she filed for divorce.
Martin Jørgensen now has an IOU over his head, so unless he wins the big lottery he will never be wealthy again. Something Alexandra's lawyer, Mette Ravn Steenstrup, "persuaded" him to sign.
https://www.seoghoer.dk/kongelige/ma...de-alex-formue
Neither Alexandra, nor Martin Jørgensen will comment.
- It's a detailed article and I wonder who the source is.

Someone very close to either Martin Jørgensen or Alexandra or perhaps the woman he cheated Alexandra with? Eva Harlou. - She has very few scruples and is very open about that fact.

I guess Martin Jørgensen had the choice between being reported to the police and end up doing time, as well as having a claim over his head for life.
Or...
Sign an IOU and keep his big mouth shut, also for life.
Old 06-23-2019, 05:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you Muhler. It is so unfortunate that she has been so unlucky in love.
It is a pity she can't find a noble and titled man like Princess Alexandra did.
Old 08-08-2019, 02:14 PM
Imperial Majesty

Alexandra has also made an appearance at the Smuk Festival, like M&F did yesterday evening.
https://www.bt.dk/musik/foelg-smukfest-live-her

Talking to the BT reporter backstage she said it was the first time she went to this festival.

ADDED: One more photo of Alexandra: https://ekstrabladet.dk/incoming/vjv...20190808194500
Old 08-09-2019, 06:15 AM
Serene Highness

The Countess is so lovely. I love seeing her again!!!!

Tags
countess alexandra, current events