Royal Family of Belgium - Current Events, Part 7 (Jan. 2009 - July 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome! Thank you!!! :flowers::flowers:
Belgian newspapers websites has also picutres, but they are the same that these websites!
Thank you A LOT! I was really waiting for holiday pictures! :lol:

Luisa Maria really has changed a lot. I had a hard time recognizing her in these latest pictures from her mother's birthday and now from Croatia. Quite surprising since her siblings somehow never changed that much as she did.

Anyway, thanks for the pics y'all.

Today, the family will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Queen Paola foundation.

At the invitation of the King and the Queen, the Queen Paola Foundation celebrates its 20th anniversary with a garden walk in the Royal Domain in Laken. The Monarchs received numerous children, young people and adults who have been laureate of the various programs of the Foundation ("Queen Paola Prize for Education", "School of Hope" and "Price Focus Earth"). Are also present: partners and beneficiaries of social projects supported by the Foundation, sponsors and all those who, with their exceptional commitment, the goals of the Queen Paola Foundation in the field of integration and formation of youth, 20 years along with the Queen help realize.
Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde, Princess Astrid and Prince Lorenz, Prince Laurent and Princess Claire, are also present.

Souce: Monarchie

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics iceflower! :flowers:

Elisabeth's coat is so pretty and fashionable, I think she's probably getting good tips from her mom :D

And I absolutely adore that Philippe decided to take Emmanuel to his new school, this is like saying "yes, he has this problem but we love him just the same and will treat him equally no matter what" :wub:

The pics are nice. Elisabeth is so cute and just a real future queen.
Hope to see the videos.

Crown Princess Mathilde, Crown Prince Philippe, Princess Esmeralda and Prince Albert of Monaco attended a gala dinner to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the International Polar foundation in Brussels this evening, October 3, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

Crown Princess Mathilde, Crown Prince Philippe, Princess Esmeralda and Prince Albert of Monaco attended a gala dinner to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the International Polar foundation in Brussels this evening, October 3, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

thanks fot the pics. I am pleasantly surprised by the attendance of princess Esmeralda. Nice to see her again.

The man between Philippe and Esmeralda is Alain Hubert , Philippe’s friend and Albert of Monaco too.

Last edited:
Is Laurent still banned from receptions? I know he attended the National Day but since everyone but him and Claire were there for this I can't help but wonder what's going on.

Is Laurent still banned from receptions? I know he attended the National Day but since everyone but him and Claire were there for this I can't help but wonder what's going on.

I don’t think there is anything going on. It is simply IMO.

Prince Filip and Princes Matilde and their children visited the Olympic Games.

Princes Astrid and Prince Lorenz visited the Paralympics.

So, they are also present at the reception of the athletes with King Albert and Queen Paola.

Last edited:
Princess Astrid, Prince Lorenz and Princess Maria-Laura voted this morning in Laeken. Princess Laetitia-Maria came with them.

Pictures 7sur7 1 2

Last edited:
Blue_ said:
Princess Astrid, Prince Lorenz and Princess Maria-Laura voted this morning in Laeken. Princess Laetitia-Maria came with them.

Pictures 7sur7 1 2

Princess Maria-Laura looks absolutely like her mother.

Princess Laetitia Maria seems young and need her mother’s assistance for voting !

:ROFLMAO: imagine if it were true that children could vote. I wonder what the results would be

I thought she was Astrid’s second daughter ...... thanks for correcting

I note tha the NVA has done well in local elections in Flanders. They are pro-indenpendence. Has anyone heard any of the independence parties discuss the role of the monarchy, if any, after a break-up of Belgium?

Prince Philippe and Prince Lorenz ’s Taylor is Degand -Brussels, the best for the moment.
King Albert II ’s Taylor is Van Gansbeke-Brussels .

I like the way Prince Phillippe is dressed., He is fair-skinned and it suits him this dark blue blazer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom