Royal Family of Belgium - Current Events, Part 7 (Jan. 2009 - July 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mathilde and Paola looked really nice.

ng Albert still wears a mourning tie and dark suit to mourn his brother Prince Alexander of Belgium. Also Queen Paola uses black. The same at their visit to Soignies on 10 December, when the King wore the same dark tie and Queen Paola was dressed in grey.

Queen Fabiola and Princess Mathilde attended a mass held by
Cardinal Godfried Danneels, archbishop of Mechelen-Brussels,
January 10, 2010.

So nice to see them together! :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

And most of all nice to see Queen Fabiola, she looks quite good imo.

Thank you for the pictures Iceflower, I'm very pleased to see Queen Fabiola and seeing the Duchess of Brabant is always a pleasure.:flowers:

Pics 19.1.2010

King Albert, Queen Paola, Princess Mathilde and Prince Philippe
pictured during the annual new year reception with ambassadors
and representativs at the Royal Palace in Brussels, Tuesday 19
January 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga **

Thanks for the picture. Mathilde looked very nice. If I am not mistaken there should still follow 3 New Years receptions.

Thanks for the picture. Mathilde looked very nice. If I am not mistaken there should still follow 3 New Years receptions.

You are most welcome! And yes, I've also had four receptions from
2009 in mind, so let's hope and see if we get three more again ;)

Here are some additional pics from today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Queen Paola was really stunning yesterday. :flowers:
Thanks for the pictures, iceflower!

Wonderful pictures. Thanks Iceflower for your pictures and your hard work.:flowers:

Next week a set of four paintings, depicting the four elements will be auctioned by Christie's in New York. They were painted by Jan Breughel II. The paintings were acquired by Leopold I, and eventually inherited by Leopold III. Now the paintings will be auctioned by the heirs of Leopold III & Lilian (so probable by Princesses Esmeralda and Marie-Christine and by princess Alexander). It is expected that they will be autioned for 1 1/2 to 2 million euros.

source: Het Laatste Nieuws

pic

:flowers:IBL has another very nice picture of Queen Paola and Prince Nikolaus, King Albert, and Prince Philippe pictured during the annual new year reception with ambassadors and representatives at the Royal Palace in Brussels, Tuesday 19 January 2010.

:previous:
I can't see the picture

Princess Mathilde, Prince Philippe, Queen Paola and King Albert greet the permanent representatives of the North Atlantic Council, members of the International Administration and Military representatives at NATO and Officer-Generals of SHAPE, at the Royal Palace in Brussels, Thursday 21 January 2010.

Picture Gallery

yes i have tried too without success...just a blank screen !!:flowers:

:ohmy:

Thats pity, it worked when I checked it after I posted it and now it doesn´t anymore. I am so sorry:sad:
It is on the site of IBL under personer and then paola

Prince Nikolaus is kissing ´aunt´Paola the hand, waring his reading glasses around his neck

:previous:
Now I am having the same troble as you had.:lol: Its number
GAS2110718_017.jpg

Reception number 3!

The royal family in the Throne room during a traditional new year
reception for international institutions' representatives, government
members and business leaders at the Brussels Royal Palace January
26, 2010

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** belga **

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures of to day.
Sad I do not see the beginning of the row. I see MM Armand De Decker and Patrick Dewael Presidents of Senate and Deputies.
But before them : The Prime Minister and before him the old and the new Archbishops ?? Thanks for help

Thanks Stephanie,
Looking on RTL n° 1 was Cardinal Danneels and after him MM De Decker and De Waele.
I saw also Herman Van Rompuy before Yves Leterme .. Do you think that will be every year that the Prime Minister is the n°4 ?

It´s always nice to see these wonderful women together.

They seem to get along famously ! I really enjoy it !

I can't find any informations about state visits to Belgium in last years, can anybody help me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom