Royal Family of Belgium: Current Events Part 5

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadnot seen Laetitia for a long time.She is more and more beautiful!

beautiful pictures of all the grandchildren from the king and queen of Belgium.

The children are gorgeous! Elisabeth and Louise look more like sisters dont they? Its very nice to see the whole family together.

beaurtiful pictures. All the children look soo cute and well coordinated with their outfit (except Laetitia Maria).

Lovely pictures of happy family.

Mathilde is the best princess!!!! She looks amazing, gorgeous and extremely elegant!!!

Wonderful pictures!!!Especially children are sooo cute:flowers:

Thanks to everyone for posting the links to the photos.

Leatitia and Elisabeth seem to have the same height. But they aren't the same age?

Beautiful children, I am very proud of my Royal family

I just love events like this one. To the whole RF:wub: :cool:

It is beautiful all royal family of Belgium!!! Queen Fabiola is grand lady and oldest royal familys aunt! It is many grandchildren to King Albert and Queen Paola!

King loud and clear in his Christmas Adress / murmurs about Princess Astrid

The King referred to rumours about fraud surrounding his youngest son Prince Laurent:

When Justice confirms that there have been fraudulous practices, no one stands above the law and it looks fair to me that all the profits from these practices are paid back by anyone who had advantage by this fraud.

And the King also attacked the fraud commited by functionaries in the Wallonian Government and/or institutions:

Recently there have been signals about abuse of commonautair facilities and supplies. The King made two remarks about this: No one stands above the law and Justice must perform its duty in all independence.

Some newspapers also remarked the close attendance of Princess Astrid of Belgium, Archduchess of Habsburg-Este around the King. The Palace denied that there were any changes at all regarding the succession.

Last edited:
Henri M. said:
The King referred to rumours about fraud surrounding his youngest son Prince Laurent:

When Justice confirms that there have been fraudulous practices, no one stands above the law and it looks fair to me that all the profits from these practices are paid back by anyone who had advantage by this fraud.

And the King also attacked the fraud commited by functionaries in the Wallonian Government and/or institutions:

Recently there have been signals about abuse of commonautair facilities and supplies. The King made two remarks about this: No one stands above the law and Justice must perform its duty in all independence.

Some newspapers also remarked the close attendance of Princess Astrid of Belgium, Archduchess of Habsburg-Este around the King. The Palace denied that there were any changes at all regarding the succession.

Could you please shed some (more) light on this Henri M :flowers: (thank you in advance, merry christmas :flowers: )? Is the royal family going through a crises (family issues/problems/a rough time)? What do you think is going on behind closed doors? Sorry for the numerous questions.

Lovely to see the little princesses at the Christmas celebration. Who are Laetitia Maria's parents?

dbarn67 said:
Lovely to see the little princesses at the Christmas celebration. Who are Laetitia Maria's parents?
HI&RH Princess Astrid of Belgium, Archduchess of Austria-Este the only daughter of the King and Queen and HI&RH Archduke Lorenz of Austria-Este, Prince of Belgium.

Thanks for the information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom