Royal Family of Belgium: Current Events Part 5

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I only wonder what they have voted... all Christian Democrats I suspect ;)

The Duke of Brabant must be pleased (as most people are) that Vlaams Belang lost/was stopped in Antwerp, considering what he said about that party in the past.

Marengo said:
Now I only wonder what they have voted... all Christian Democrats I suspect ;)
I´m not sure about Laurent. I have a hunch that he could be a supporter of Green/ecolo!
The Duke of Brabant must be pleased (as most people are) that Vlaams Belang lost/was stopped in Antwerp, considering what he said about that party in the past.
Philippe surely is pleased; nevertheless the 33% that Vlaams Belang scored in Antwerp are still terrifying.

Last edited:
No matter of the poll results and for which party they had voted, it's great to see pics of the BRF how they're standing with the other people, chating with them and waiting for their turn.
Do you imagine members of the other RF specially British?

Last edited:
I don't think they all voted Christian Democrats. Because the Flemish Christian Democrats are in a cartel with N-VA that is a separatistic party. I guess they are more liberal voters to help the economy. But I don't know in Laken, but sometimes there is also the party BUB Belgische Unie/Union Belge that asks for Belgian unionism instead of federalism.

magnik said:
No matter of the poll results, it's great to see pics of the BRF how they're standing with the other people, chating with them and waiting for their turn.
Do you imagine members of the other RF specially British?

I think they have to be careful with those things. If they are to much down to the people, people don't mystify them anymore. Now they still are a kind of gods, untouchable and desirable for the people. That gives them a certain standing, they are special in a certain way. By mixing into the mass, people see that they are just as normal as all folks are. That creates the feeling that everyone could be a monarch. You don't have to posess certain talents Royals are born with their title. That's when people start mocking about their royals and doesn't take them serious. They stand up to have skilled people to reign the country (read: a president)
Royals nowadays need to walk the thin line between distance towards the people (like in England) and mix in the mass of people (like a lot of young royals do often)

That's right and I agree with you. But I mean that's something incredible that the members of the present RF - future King and Queen, late King's wife the Queen and Princes dawn to Earth just for the one day and they were like the other normal people. I know that they have many engagements when they're meeting with the people but not like this polling day, when they were so closd.

Queen Fabiola is much dear to royal family of Belgium and Queen Fabiola hug big to Crown Princess Mathilde! They is much near family of Belgium. Queen Fabiola is like more mother or aunt to royal family!!!! Prince Amedeo is smile and young man,he is more photo royal family 2006!!!

Queen Fabiola is one of the best older Lady which I know (not personaly):wub:

How are her relationships with Mathilde? On official photos both ladies looks like very good friends.

Last edited:
Wow, Mathilde is looking very sexy IMO (and in a tastefull way). I love Queen Paola's dress to.

Does anybody know why the concert and dinner were given (and what was performed)?

She is bringing sexyback!! WOW!! I would kill to have her legs!!

Prince Laurent Concert and a Dinner At The Royal Palace looks out of place, i mean the way he is sitting. The rest of the ladies all look great

Everyone looked great, love Mathilde's new look, very old fashioned. Its good to see her change abit. I disliked queen Paola's hat. Hope to see more pictures

in some of these photos (from the church) Matilde looks like a star from the golden age of Hollywood, back in the twenties or thirties (maybe even the forties). She looks so lovely.

LadyK said:
in some of these photos (from the church) Matilde looks like a star from the golden age of Hollywood, back in the twenties or thirties (maybe even the forties). She looks so lovely.

mathilde looks really gorgeous

CP Mathilde looks very nice, but Queen Paola's hat... well lets say it's not the best one I ever saw... Was there Princess Claire? Haven't seen any pic of her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom