Princess Louise and Princes Nicolas and Aymeric - News and Pictures 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Princess Louise - one year has passed so quickly!

I wonder what the little one looks like now, to my knowledge she has not been seen in public for a while?

LOUISE, DE STER VAN DE FLORALIËN

GENT — De kleine prinses Louise heeft gisteren de show gestolen op de Gentse Floraliën. Ze zwaaide en lachte naar de vele omstanders, en toen die applaudisseerden, klapte het 14 maanden oude meisje vrolijk mee. Ze had het ook nog op de bloemen gemunt. Louise was naar de Floraliën meegebracht door haar ouders, prinses Claire en prins Laurent (foto).

Claire doopte er met champagne een nieuw soort azalea, die naar haar werd vernoemd. De ‘azalea Prinses Claire’, die pas in 2007 te koop zal zijn, heeft zuiver witte bloemen en bloeit al in december.

«O, ge hebt ze dus in de frigo bewaard», grapte een goedgezinde Laurent. (VDS)

Translation

LOUISE, THE STAR OF THE FLOWERSHOW

Ghent - Little princess Louise was the one was stole the show yesterday at the flowershow Gentse Floraliën. She waved and laughed at the many people surrounding her, and when they applauded, the 14 months old girl clapped along cheerfully. She also had it in for the flowers. Louise was brought along to the Floraliën by her parents, princess Claire and prince Laurent.

Claire had come to baptize (with champagne) a new kind of azalea, that bears her name. The 'azalea princess Claire' will only be for sale in 2007 and has pure white flowers. It already florishes in December.

"Oh, so you've kept them in the freezer", A very well humoured prince Laurent said jokingly.

source: Het Laatste Nieuws.

Thanks for the link Hannelore.
I made a copy from the PDF file, and tried to enlarge it a little, she is very cute and Claire looks great

Attachments

• Nytt bilde.jpg
    Nytt bilde.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 881
  • Nytt bilde.jpg
    Nytt bilde.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 501
Last edited:
Thanks Larzen! Your technical knowledge goes far beyond mine :)

[font=arial,helvetica]Louise, le portrait de papa (30/04/2005)[/font]
point.gif
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica]La petite fille du prince Laurent lui ressemble comme deux gouttes d'eau
BLANKENBERGE «Ohhhhh»... Les habitués de la famille royale qui s'étaient massés hier après-midi aux abords du Sea Life de Blankenberge, n'ont pu retenir leurs exclamations quand le monovolume Mercedes du prince Laurent s'est garé sur le parking avec une bonne heure de retard, mais surtout quand la princesse Claire a extirpé de son siège enfant à l'arrière une petite princesse Louise toute blonde, portant pantalon et gilet brun tricoté main. «Le portrait de son papa», s'exclame Elise Jespers, grande habituée des déplacements de toute la famille royale. J'avais vu la petite à sa sortie de l'hôpital et, oui, c'est clairement pour elle que je suis revenue aujourd'hui. On les voit si rarement les enfants des Princes».
Si le Prince est apparu un peu bougon, la princesse Claire, très souriante, la petite Louise dans les bras, n'a pas esquivé la question d'une seconde maternité: «Oh, on verra. Pas tout le monde en même temps dans la famille», nous a-t-elle dit, en faisant allusion à la troisième grossesse de sa belle-soeur Mathilde. Et quand nous lui glissons que Louise ressemble très fort à son père, elle rétorque: «Oh oui, comme deux gouttes d'eau». Le Prince tient une poussette bleue marine et serre quelques mains. Nul doute qu'il va montrer à la petite Louise qui suce son pouce, mais marche déjà toute seule (elle a eu 1 an le 6 février), le pingouin nouveau-né que l'on a ici baptisé de son princier prénom.

[/font]

Translation

LOUISE, DADDY'S IMAGE

LAURENT'S AND HIS LITTLE GIRL ARE LIKE TWO DROPS OF WATER

"Ohhhh"....The faithfull fans of the royal family that had massed at the Sea Life in Blankenberge yesterday afternoon just had to shout when they saw Laurent's monovolume Mercedes arrive (an hour late) at the parking place, and especially when Claire got little princess Louise, all blond, wearing trousers and a hand made brown sweater, from her baby seat. "Her father's portrait" Elise Jespers remarked. This woman follows everything the royal family does. "I saw the little girl when she left hospital after her birth, and yes, it's really for her that I'm here today. We get so few chances to see the princes's children."

Even tough the prince seemed a little moody, princess Claire was very smiling, with princess Louise in her arms. She didn't mind talking about the possibility of a second pregnancy :"Oh, we'll see. We can't all be pregnant at the same time in the family" she told us, making allusion at the third pregnancy of her sister-in-law Mathilde. And when we tell her Louise looks very much like her father, she replies:"Oh yes, like two drops of water". The prince carries the navyblue buggy and shakes some hands. Without a doubt he will show little Louise (sucking on her thumb and walking by herself -she became 1 on the 6th of February-) the new baby pinguin that was born here and that was baptized with the princely name 'Louise'.

The little star of the flowershow...

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 525
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 451
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 601
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 558
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 601
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 513
:) :) :) Louise ....

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 288
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 319
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 354
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 315
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 344
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 329
Thanks for the pictures Hannelore! :)

I can't remember if I've ever seen baby pictures of either Laurent or Claire, but Louise seems to have a lot of Claire in her -- espeically the big eyes!

Thank you Hannelore for those photos. It seems as if we have hardly seen any of her. She's so adorable and Laurent seems to really dote on her. Aww!

Princess Louise with her parents at Blackenberge where she baptized a sea penguin "Louise.":)

Attachments

• 00637855.jpg
    00637855.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 404
  • 00637856.jpg
    00637856.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 414
  • 00637857.jpg
    00637857.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 653
  • 00637858.jpg
    00637858.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 591
  • 00637859.jpg
    00637859.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 550
Last edited:
Another one at the Sea Life Marine Park

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 496
What a cute kid! Finding comfort in her thumb :D Just like I did when I was a kid!

She really looks like her father!!!

Same eyes, same gesture!
I also can see sometimes the same expression as her cousin Princess Elizabeth!
It would be great if princess Claire would be expecting a little brother or sister!!!
Royal baby boom!!!;)

Now that we know Louise will become great sister in January, I expect the twins will be as beautiful as she is.
But I guess it won't be easy for a nearly-two-years-old girl to become in one time sister of two.

While she's an exact copy of her father (let's hope that when she grows up she'll have more of her mother than her father ;)), I don't think she looks anything like Elisabeth or any other of her cousins.

Administrator's Note:
To conserve bandwidth, as all of these pictures have already previously been posted, you can find the pictures in this thread: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6299&page=1&pp=20.

Alexandria

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much Hannelore for these photos! Princess Louise is definitely my favorite young (very young ;) ) royal. It will be so nice to see her in few months with the twins, and to see photos of next years' photo session with the twins and her new little cousin.

Yes, they will. They already had a nanny to help out with Louise, but recently they hired another one for when the twins will be born

Hannelore said:
Yes, they will. They already had a nanny to help out with Louise, but recently they hired another one for when the twins will be born

that great!

who hired for nanny? Princess Claire? HM Queen Paola?

Sara Boyce

Princess Claire and Prince Laurent chose the nanny together at "De Hummeltjes" in Hasselt, a school for nanny's. Princess Astrid and Prince Philip also got their nanny there.

Attachments

• Scannen0040.jpg
    Scannen0040.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 716
Lot of thanks for this pic, Martine.
Louise is definitely such a cutie, and I find that for the moment pregnancy suits well to Claire.

pregnancy yes, but not those trousers :D

Louise looks very pretty, better than at the photosession in June I think

thank you for the scan Martine!

Hannelore said:
pregnancy yes, but not those trousers :D

Louise looks very pretty, better than at the photosession in June I think

thank you for the scan Martine!

I've the slightest impression that a woman pregnant of twins does not have lot of choice for clothes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom