Princess Elisabeth of Belgium: News and Pictures Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some recent pictures of Princess Elisabeth:)

If you use them on other message boards/sites/groups, please give credit cause these mags are really expensive...

Attachments

• Scannen0001.jpg
    Scannen0001.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 757
  • Scannen0003.jpg
    Scannen0003.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 837
Thank you for the scans, Martine! :)
Yes, Elisabeth is really growing fast...growing to an adorable and beautiful young lady.
Was there any special occasion for the photoshooting?

Lena said:
Thank you for the scans, Martine! :)
Yes, Elisabeth is really growing fast...growing to an adorable and beautiful young lady.
Was there any special occasion for the photoshooting?

It wasn't really a photoshoot, this was the photo that was returned to you if you sent a christmas card to Philippe & Mathilde.

Cathérine Bergeyck said:
It wasn't really a photoshoot, this was the photo that was returned to you if you sent a christmas card to Philippe & Mathilde.

Thank you for the explanation, Cathérine Bergeyck. :)
Is this card also send to private persons, who sent a Christmas card to the court (e.g. if I would send them a Christmas card, would I get the thank you-card 2005)?

Lena said:
Thank you for the explanation, Cathérine Bergeyck. :)
Is this card also send to private persons, who sent a Christmas card to the court (e.g. if I would send them a Christmas card, would I get the thank you-card 2005)?

Yes! It's sent to everyone who sends them a christmas card.

Btw I think you always get a photo back, if you write to them, and certainly if you ask for one.

If you should want to consider it ... This is the address :)

Royal Palace
Rue Bréderode 16
B-1000 Bruxelles

Last edited:
Martine said:
Here are some recent pictures of Princess Elisabeth:)

If you use them on other message boards/sites/groups, please give credit cause these mags are really expensive...

Thank you Martine :):)

Elisabeth is a very pretty young lady, a real cute princess!

Here's a link to the news, that starts with the anouncement of Mathilde's third pregnancy. They also give a video of Elisabeth being picked up from school yesterday.

It was her first full day at school, so far she had only been going untill noon. Because the news of the new pregnancy had leaked to the press that morning, Filip and Mathilde didn't want to face the press yet, that had gathered massively at the school gate. Normally Filip drops Elisa of in the morning, and Mathilde comes to pick her up. Now it was a nanny. The nanny is Flemish and talks Dutch with Elisabeth, who also goes to a Flemish school in Brussels.

You can hear the little princess talk a little in Dutch (a perfect Dutch without accent btw, 3,5 years old and already bilingual!!)

Seeing all the press Elisabeth says:

-"There's a man ("a mister")
Nanny: "yes, he's come to take pictures"
-Elisa: "Of what?"

Cute :)

To see the news go to donderdag 14/04 19u

http://www.vtm.be/nieuws/index_bekijkonline.htm

I need help. I dont understand anything on this website and i really want to see the clip

I got it to play by pressing
Donderdag 14/04
19U and then choose breedband or modem
It was in the beginning of the news after a trailer for "the Farm"

It's so cute , she speaks dutch verry good , like a flemisch child

amilia

Hannelore said:
Here's a link to the news, that starts with the anouncement of Mathilde's third pregnancy. They also give a video of Elisabeth being picked up from school yesterday.

It was her first full day at school, so far she had only been going untill noon. Because the news of the new pregnancy had leaked to the press that morning, Filip and Mathilde didn't want to face the press yet, that had gathered massively at the school gate. Normally Filip drops Elisa of in the morning, and Mathilde comes to pick her up. Now it was a nanny. The nanny is Flemish and talks Dutch with Elisabeth, who also goes to a Flemish school in Brussels.

You can hear the little princess talk a little in Dutch (a perfect Dutch without accent btw, 3,5 years old and already bilingual!!)

Seeing all the press Elisabeth says:

-"There's a man ("a mister")
Nanny: "yes, he's come to take pictures"
-Elisa: "Of what?"

Cute :)

To see the news go to donderdag 14/04 19u

http://www.vtm.be/nieuws/index_bekijkonline.htm

Hihi I couldn't stop laughing :D she's just too cute:)

Yes, I had to laugh too. All those reporters and photographers trying to get pictures and Elisa with this face and comment "What are you all looking at? What's so special?"

And I'm really glad her Dutch is so good. :)

This little Princess is soooooooo cute and so pretty!! :)

I can't see the video: can someone please post pics?

Princess Elisabeth on holiday in Switzerland last week. Playtime with her biggest friend....her dad.

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,003
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,030
Hannelore said:
Princess Elisabeth on holiday in Switzerland last week. Playtime with her biggest friend....her dad.

Aaawww sweet pictures :). Thanks for posting them Hannelore. Elisabeth looks so big and hard to believe she's almost 3 1/2 years old - wow how time flies.

That girl is going to be the biggest flirt ever!!!!!! Along with Alex and Amelia

They are so cute together!!!!!!!!

Philippe is such a good father and she is a cutie, I think one of the moist beautiful little princess!!!
:)

1. From Olycom. Philippe and Elisabeth from last year's photo session.

2,3,4. From Van Parys Media. Philippe and Elisabeth from last year's photo session.

5. From Bruno Press. Old picture of Philippe and Elisabeth from a photo session in May 2003.

Attachments

• 000006w.jpg
    000006w.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 577
  • T.jpg
    T.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,259
  • slt015.jpg
    slt015.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 451
  • slt030.jpg
    slt030.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 477
  • 2034265MR027_belgiumroyals.jpg
    2034265MR027_belgiumroyals.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,393
Last edited by a moderator:
From last year's photo session

Attachments

• elisabeth.jpg
    elisabeth.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,083
You can find the same photos and more in the 1st thread on Elisabeth. (Link at the first page)

From AAP Image.

I had a look at the old thread for Elisabeth as well as this one, and I couldn't see that these pictures had been posted before. Well pictures from these events have been posted before, and I don't know if these pictures have been posted in any of the threads for Philippe and Mathilde. I'm a bit lazy to look through all of the threads for Philippe and Mathilde - there are soo many, but don't get me wrong that's a good thing :).

1+2) From a photo session in May 2003

3+4) Visiting Mathilde and Gabriel when Gabriel was born - August 2003.

Attachments

• elisabeth6.jpeg
    elisabeth6.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 485
  • elisabeth7.jpeg
    elisabeth7.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 486
  • elisabeth8.jpeg
    elisabeth8.jpeg
    19.5 KB · Views: 482
  • elisabeth9.jpeg
    elisabeth9.jpeg
    14 KB · Views: 436
She's 3 years old, she will be 4 in October

thank you

i thought she was older
i did not realise she was so close in age with her brother

I like the way Philippe holds his daughter all the time, never wrinkles her dress, showing her off proudly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom