Princess Elisabeth of Belgium: News and Pictures Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a puzzle with Daddy:

Source: Hola

Hiding behind mom at Gabriel's presentation:

Love that last one crisinaki, thanks for posting it! She is such an adorable girl.

Emi said:
Love that last one crisinaki, thanks for posting it! She is such an adorable girl.

You're most welcome, I apologize for the quality but scanners aren't really my thing:eek: ;)

crisiñaki said:
Hiding behind mom at Gabriel's presentation:

This one and the ones you posted above are from Olivier Polet's book.

Last edited by a moderator:
Filip & his little girl playing, on holiday in Verbier last year. scans from story

Elisabeth is a cute young lady.
Any news what hear on her? how is she doing?

From Het Nieuwsblad ed. June 1, 2006

South Pole Base named after princess Elisabeth

The planned Belgian research base on the South Pole will bare the name of princess Elisabeth, prince Filip's eldest child. The base will be in Dronning Maud Land, the part of the South Pole turned towards South Africa. It will replace the king Boudewijn base that's situated nearby and that was built in 1958 but closed in 1967. It's now covered under meters of snow. The building of the base will take place from November 2007 to February 2008 (South Pole summer). The plans for a futuristic looking base were presented officially yesterday. Once it operates, it will house 12 Belgian and foreign researchers.

(HVDE)

At the wedding of Mathilde's sister

from Royalpress
basIMG_0049.jpg
basIMG_5776.jpg
basIMG_5781.jpg

basIMG_9978.jpg

Princess Elisabeth looks very nice.thanks for the information.

She looks very cute, was she a flower girl at the wedding?

Elisabeth is such a pretty little girl. Gabriel looks adorable, too! I love his little jacket!

I have a really odd question, but i really want to know if anyone of you have a picture of the castle where these children live?

Thank you very much in advance!

Daddy's little cute angel and a sweet girl there are some wonderful pictures of Elisbeth with her family and her nanny.

I am very surprised that there were no new pic released for the occasion, five year old is a very important age

And with little Elisabeth's 5th birthday (congratulations btw!) this thread has reached 10 pages, time to get her a new thread, which can be found here.

Thanks to all the people who participated in this thread & please continue to do so in the 3rd thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom