Princess Elisabeth of Belgium: News and Pictures Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Children in Belgium start learning English at school when they're 12/13. But because of the very international circles the Belgian RF moves around in (like all RFs), it could be earlier.

Filip and Elisabeth after visiting Emmanuel in the hospital.

source: lesoir.be

I road an article in my newspaper( Het Belang van Limburg) about Elisabeth's 4th birthday . She will have a private party with family and some friends from her class . The paper told that Elisabeth was the most clever girl of her class , she always asks question :) on her teacher . Neighbours of her grandmother Anne , told that Lisa ( that's how they call her ) was a very sweet girl ( what could expect from her ?:rolleyes: ). They also wrote about her future . She maybe will go to a french school afther primary , and then to a dutch/french secondary . Afther that she will go to a high school /university.And afhter all this , she will have to do military school:eek: . Because the king/ queen is also the head of defense in our land.

All the best to Elisabeth:) :) :) :)

She is so cute, sweet etc. She looks smart on the pfotos. She can do what she want with the camera.

(yahoo)

Baby pics of Elisabeth. Enjoy!;)
f2twes.jpg

f2twkn.jpg

f2twrc.jpg

Elisabeth on the day of her 4th birthday, 25 Oct. 2005, being picked up from school by her nanny. (VTM)

Attachments

• 418-8322bd8e2794a7aebd785ada2719ea29.jpg
    418-8322bd8e2794a7aebd785ada2719ea29.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 489
Hannelore said:
Elisabeth on the day of her 4th birthday, 25 Oct. 2005, being picked up from school by her nanny. (VTM)

Thanks for the photo, but there isn't a video of that day???

She's such a lovely little girl. It's a pleasure, watching her grow up.

She looks so much like her father but has her mothers structering. You can tell what part of her is her father and what part of her is her mother. She truely is a lovely girl. To think one day she will be HM The Queen Elizabeth of the Belgiuns.

how many years separate elisabeth and emmanuel? they could pass for twins!

Last edited:
Just under two years separate them. Catharine explained in one post, though, that the little boy in the red ski suit is a friend whose family also went on the ski trip. Gabriel is the little fellow in the blue jacket that CPM is holding.

Great photos, Catherine. I love seeing them! Thank you!

Actually, just under two years separate Elisabeth and Gabriel.:)

I love the pictures of the family. It is so nice to see them skiing in Verbier. I hope we could see more pictures of them in public outings aside from royal events or photo sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom