Prince Laurent And Princess Claire, Current Events, Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Jelka+Jun 13th, 2004 - 11:17 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jelka @ Jun 13th, 2004 - 11:17 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dennism@Jun 13th, 2004 - 4:06 pm
That´s nice of Claire to help out. Brava to her.
It's not like she had a choice. If they appeal her to come help nd count the votes in her community, she has to, or she must pay a fine. [/b][/quote]I don't really know about that. In theory princess mathilde or prince Philippe could also be summoned to do this. But just imagine what a fuss it would be (a lot of curious people coming to take a look, a lot of police protection...)

For Claire there was extra police protection as well. Of course she's only a 'minor' royal (although very appreciated), but I think, that if she used it as an excuse that there would be too much chaos if she were to be assessor, she would easily get away with it.

but it went fine, as I saw on the news, and she seems so friendly!!

Last edited:
Well, we have volunteers here but I´m sure most people would gladly do it. But there you can be fined? Well, that´s too bad.

Princess Claire was designated as assessor at polling station n°152 in Tervuren where Prince Laurent is a voter., 06/13/2004.

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 275
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 339
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
the couple would have plans for her daughter's christening yet? from King and Queen not soon?

Sara Boyce

The baptism will be secret. Take a look at the thread about Louise.

Refresh my memory- what was her job?

Cathérine Bergeyck said:
Claire will start working again in September, since a nanny has been found for Louise.

Wow, the pictures are awesome!!! Thanks for posting them!!
And we actually think that the dress she wore at the wedding looked a lot better in real-life than on these pictures and TV, but it still looks great :)

Wow, it takes 6 months to find a nanny? How does the royal nanny selection process work?

Well Claire has planned this well. Going back to work in September after Louise's baptism. Good for her!

Claire is really elegant esp the green one from Denmark and both from the Norwegian state visit was stunning. I also like the red one in Spain, very different. Seeing how great she usually looks it is still a mystery to me that she showd up in that frightful cowboy outfit on national day. I hope it was a one time thing and that she will be back to her ususal elegant self.One thing, I think Laurent has to either get himself som bigger sashes or hum.. eat a little less it looks very strange to almost have your sash under your arm like on this picture

http://www.royalpress.nl/x99EE0194.jpg

Also get your wife some new jewellery as an excuse for the horrid outfit you picked out for her...She always wears her tini tiny tiara and those pearlearrings.

laurent and claire attend rally

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/cfw/FrameSet.aspx?s=EventImagesSearchState|1|30|1|51220140|0|0|0|0||0|0&p=7

Thanks for the photos.

Princess Claire looks nice. The pants/long coat suits her. Love those shoes.

Prince Laurent and Princess Claire attend motorbike rally in Kortrijk,Belgium.

Anpther photos.

Attachments

• Claire1.jpg
    Claire1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 322
  • Claire3.jpg
    Claire3.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 317
  • Claire2.jpg
    Claire2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 237
Last edited by a moderator:
Kortrijk Belgium, 29 august 2004, 20040829 Prinzessin Claire, Motorrad Festival, Portrait, Motorradfestival, l„cheln, glÅcklich, Medaille, Åberrascht ------------------------- Princess Claire of Belgium attended MotorcycleFestival at the Great Market Kortrijk. (c) BR / Dana Press

www.ibl.se

Attachments

• 00070144.jpeg
    00070144.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 258
  • 00070143.jpeg
    00070143.jpeg
    23.1 KB · Views: 244
  • 00070142.jpeg
    00070142.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 251
  • 00070139.jpeg
    00070139.jpeg
    16.4 KB · Views: 240
  • 00070136.jpeg
    00070136.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 262
  • 00070135.jpeg
    00070135.jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 265
  • 00070134.jpeg
    00070134.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 265
  • 00070146.jpeg
    00070146.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 232
Great pictures everyone!

I'm glad that Claire's blue toile explosion outfit has not resurfaced in any events she is participating in. Remember the various discussions of Letizia recycling her outfits already and so closely together earlier this summer? I was worried that Claire would have to be recycling that toile suit again! Just the jacket with a pair of white or beige slacks would be nice, but not the jacket, the pants, the hat and the gloves, too!

I think Laurent looked pretty good too! It seems like he lost some weight. On one of the photos he looked quite a bit like his father..

Alexandria said:
Great pictures everyone!

I'm glad that Claire's blue toile explosion outfit has not resurfaced in any events she is participating in. Remember the various discussions of Letizia recycling her outfits already and so closely together earlier this summer? I was worried that Claire would have to be recycling that toile suit again! Just the jacket with a pair of white or beige slacks would be nice, but not the jacket, the pants, the hat and the gloves, too!

yeh i didn't really like that outfit either...It was just to much... I normally like Claire's outfits though, she has so much style...

I also like Claire's ourfits but the blue toile outfit was a disaster.. I grinned when I saw a scrapbook cover at Michaels with the same print..:)

Some nice pictures from Chris.

1. At a ball of the Belgian aristocracy, when she was engaged to Laurent.
2. A few weeks ago, at a charity event.

Attachments

• claire24.jpg
    claire24.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 314
  • claire25.jpg
    claire25.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 381
  • claire27.jpg
    claire27.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 305
A few more portraits of Claire

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 1,319
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 276
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 285
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 337
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 283
I personnaly like Claire, but I don't like her haircut on the first photo, and I think she has a bit too much make up on the third one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom