The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Belgium > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2004, 11:01 PM
Heir Apparent

The baby watch is on! ... Only 3 more days until Princess Claire's expected due date of February 7.

She and Prince Laurent and the rest of the royal family must be very excited and eagerly anticipating the new arrival.

Old 02-09-2004, 11:00 PM
Heir Apparent

(Corbis) Among guests at the evening party organized to promote Benoit Poelvoorde's latest movie "Podium" are Belgian Prince Laurent and his wife, Princess Claire, who gave birth to a daughter a few days later.

Laurent and Claire

Heavily Pregnant Claire

Old 02-19-2004, 03:26 PM
Aristocracy

Does someone know what exactly is the relation between the Place Royal journalist Anne Quevrin and Laurent and Claire?
I saw Claire give a kiss to Anne and an other occasion were Laurent was whispering somting is Anne's ear so that they were laughing.
She must be a good aquaintance of the royal couple?

Old 02-19-2004, 04:01 PM
Serene Highness

yeh i saw that too, one magazine once suggested that she was laurent's lover but that's very unlikely

i think they are just people who eachother pretty well , cause place royal is everywhere where claire and laurent show up, there's not so many journalist who follow them always i guess...
Old 03-29-2004, 04:04 PM

Can anyone please tell me where I can find any information and mostly photos of Prince Laurent And Princess Claire’s brother Matthew Coombs.
Thanks
Old 03-29-2004, 05:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by anne1@Mar 29th, 2004 - 3:04 pm
Can anyone please tell me where I can find any information and mostly photos of Prince Laurent And Princess Claire’s brother Matthew Coombs.
Thanks
I don't know how much information is really available about Matthew Coombs since he is not a public figure, only his sister is. Try the official Belgium monarchy's website (it should be a pinned topic in this very forum) for a biography of Claire; that might offer some but not a lot of information.
Old 04-08-2004, 03:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

Claire and Laurent voting (btw is that a Burbery coat? )

Claire and Laurent

http://meta2.fotomarktplatz.de/image/layou...-08-04-1146.jpg
Old 04-08-2004, 03:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

A sideview from princess Claire. She doesn't have a pretty nose, but still I think she has such a sweet and warm expression, combined with something distinguished and very elegant.

Claire last year

Last year, at the Norwegian state visit to Belgium

Claire arriving for the gala
Old 04-08-2004, 03:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

Pretty in brown and pink

http://meta2.fotomarktplatz.de/image/layou...-08-04-1168.jpg

Casual, in blue

http://meta2.fotomarktplatz.de/image/layou...-08-04-1174.jpg

With Laurent and her niece, Emma Grant

Tags
claire, current events, laurent, prince laurent, princess claire