Prince Laurent And Princess Claire, Current Events, Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The baby watch is on! ... Only 3 more days until Princess Claire's expected due date of February 7.

She and Prince Laurent and the rest of the royal family must be very excited and eagerly anticipating the new arrival.

Does someone know what exactly is the relation between the Place Royal journalist Anne Quevrin and Laurent and Claire?
I saw Claire give a kiss to Anne and an other occasion were Laurent was whispering somting is Anne's ear so that they were laughing.
She must be a good aquaintance of the royal couple?

yeh i saw that too, one magazine once suggested that she was laurent's lover but that's very unlikely :rolleyes:

i think they are just people who eachother pretty well , cause place royal is everywhere where claire and laurent show up, there's not so many journalist who follow them always i guess...

Can anyone please tell me where I can find any information and mostly photos of Prince Laurent And Princess Claire’s brother Matthew Coombs.
Thanks

Originally posted by anne1@Mar 29th, 2004 - 3:04 pm
Can anyone please tell me where I can find any information and mostly photos of Prince Laurent And Princess Claire’s brother Matthew Coombs.
Thanks
I don't know how much information is really available about Matthew Coombs since he is not a public figure, only his sister is. Try the official Belgium monarchy's website (it should be a pinned topic in this very forum) for a biography of Claire; that might offer some but not a lot of information.

A sideview from princess Claire. She doesn't have a pretty nose, but still I think she has such a sweet and warm expression, combined with something distinguished and very elegant.

Claire last year

Last year, at the Norwegian state visit to Belgium

Claire arriving for the gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom