Prince Laurent And Princess Claire, Current Events, Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great couple they are!!!!

They seem so happy together and he does really adore her!!!

Sophie

I don't normally comment on hair, unless it's a tiara event, but, I have to say this..
I LOVE Claire's hair in the recent photos!! It's extremely flattering and atractive on her. Great choice in cuts.

From the Benelux Royals message board: 8 January, at the Residence Palace in Brussels.

From the Benelux Royals message board: 8 January, at the Residence Palace in Brussels.

01/08/2004. Pres gala with and Princess Claire of Belgium.

01/08/2004. Pres gala with and Princess Claire of Belgium.

Attachments

• bm.jpg
    bm.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 270
  • bm_1.jpg
    bm_1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 244
  • bm_2.jpg
    bm_2.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 267
  • claire.jpg
    claire.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 290
  • blue_claire.jpg
    blue_claire.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 298
Last edited by a moderator:
that FINALLY! i see her pregnant! but im missed my cousin's pregnant because im not visit her lots! but after her baby was born i hold my cousin's baby its cute its GIRL! its would be name Leah its traditional in bible book.

Sara Boyce

p.s. if need know what sex of her baby yet?

I remember reading that Laurent himself told reporters that it would be a baby girl and she would be called Louise.. Well, we'll find out pretty soon if that's the truth.:)

wow...8 months pregnant and looks like that! I am extremely jealous!

Pcss Claire is looking very well. Hope she has a safe delivery!

She looks lovely as always. :flower: Her outfit is quite similar to the one she wore to the Calabria baptism.

I love her hair like that. So simple yet it puts emphasis on her face. Beautiful.

Then we have two Letizias and two Louises....
Perhaps the new age for L....princesses(after all the names with M like Mathilde,Maxima,Mette-Marit,Mary)

It seems as I can hope... :rolleyes: :heart:

Originally posted by Cathérine Bergeyck@Aug 26th, 2003 - 3:10 pm
May 21, 2003 Brussels, Belgium --- Princess Claire (L) and Queen Fabiola of Beligum accompany their royal Norwegian guests on a visit of the Ancient Art Museum in Brussels. Norway's king and queen are on a 3-day visit of Belgium.

Besides Claire looking stikingly beautiful, I must admit that Quuen Fabiola does the same (for a woman of her age). I know she took a terrible "dip" when her husband died, but in this photo, she's sort of got a "twinkle" in her eyes and is immaculately dressed in black.

Elizajane :heart:

Originally posted by Alexandria@Jul 22nd, 2003 - 6:21 pm
www.rexfeatures.com - Prince Laurent at the Natinoal Day festivities celebrating the 10th anniversary of the reign of King Albert II. Brussels, Belgium, 21 July 2003
Well, here he is! The 2nd son of Belgium Royal Family ~ Prince Laurent. Thanks, Alexandria and Catherine Bergeyk, and "many others" for posting photos of this couple. ;) I viewed this entire site and Laurent and Claire appear to be very close and eager to serve their country ... and, Wow, another royal baby on the way plus a couple of weddings also scheduled in 2004. " .. love is in the air .. " :heart:

Elizajane

IBL - Brussels, Belgian. 12 January 2004. Prince Laurent and Princess Claire at a gala concert in Brussels.

IBL - Brussels, Belgian. 12 January 2004. Prince Laurent and Princess Claire at a gala concert in Brussels.

Attachments

• claire_1.jpg
    claire_1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 579
  • claire_2.jpg
    claire_2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 342
  • claire_4.jpg
    claire_4.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 349
I love this couple. They always look so happy together. The wedding pictures of Laurent crying are so touching! And she really is lovely.

Nice pictures!

Princess Claire is more beautiful than ever. She is even more glowing especially that she is pregnant. I know that both the Royal Family and the Belgians are very happy for them.

I loved her dress because it's simple yet looks very good on her. One thing that really makes Princess Claire very beautiful is that she is very cheerful. She always smiles and she loves to be with a crowd.

This is just my opinion, but couldn't they look for another name aside from Louise? It's already the name of Lady Louise, the daughter of the Earl and Countess of Wessex. I just love to hear another set of new names just like the names of Princess Catharina-Amalia of Netherlands.

Originally posted by paulette@Jan 17th, 2004 - 12:31 pm
Nice pictures!

Princess Claire is more beautiful than ever. She is even more glowing especially that she is pregnant. I know that both the Royal Family and the Belgians are very happy for them.

I loved her dress because it's simple yet looks very good on her. One thing that really makes Princess Claire very beautiful is that she is very cheerful. She always smiles and she loves to be with a crowd.

This is just my opinion, but couldn't they look for another name aside from Louise? It's already the name of Lady Louise, the daughter of the Earl and Countess of Wessex. I just love to hear another set of new names just like the names of Princess Catharina-Amalia of Netherlands.
you cant takes names from Earl and Countess's daughter name you know that but please takes another name for Prince Laurent and Princess Claire's baby names but both wanted name after honour will be

Sara Boyce

Originally posted by sara1981@Jan 17th, 2004 - 3:31 pm
you cant takes names from Earl and Countess's daughter name you know that but please takes another name for Prince Laurent and Princess Claire's baby names but both wanted name after honour will be

Sara Boyce
They're not really "taking" the name of Louise if that is what they want to name their daughter as the name does not exclusively belong to the British royals. But if you go along this line, 'technically,' Edward and Louise "took" the name of Louise from Laurent and Claire as I believe Laurent let it slip earlier this summer that he and Claire were going to have a girl and that her name would be Louise -- which is before Edward and Sophie had their daughter and named her.

... From the Benelux Royals Message board, posted by Netty:

According to my Belgian tv-text Princess Claire's grandmother Marie-Louise Mertens told Het Laatste Nieuws (a newspaper) today that normally spoken Princess Claire will give birth on Saturday, February 7, 2004. "The birth of the girl with the name of Louise is counted out for that day."

Happy birthday to the beautiful princess.

I wonder what the rest of the baby's names will be (and if they stick with the name Louise).

IBL - 01/21/2004. Prince Laurent "Rail meets Road" exhibit in Brussels.

Attachments

• laurent_1.jpg
    laurent_1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 344
  • laurent_4.jpg
    laurent_4.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 306
I know they are both very excited and happy for the birth of their first child.

Congratulations to the Prince and Princess, the royal family and to all the Belgians.

haha, look at his buttons, manchettes, when laurent is reading the TIJD
little belgian flags :)

Originally posted by Alexandria@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 8:00 pm
Could the exhibit have been that boring that he had to read the paper during the tour? ;)

I love the expression on his face - it might be a good picture for a Caption Competition.

01/08/2004. Pres gala with Prince Laurent and Princess Claire of Belgium. IBL

Attachments

• 750405_03.jpg
    750405_03.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 318
  • 750405_02.jpg
    750405_02.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 314
  • 750405_01.jpg
    750405_01.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 575
Hmmm...Claire still looks really small for a 8-month pregnant woman. When's she due? It's almost February!

I agree, moosey60. Claire is due in two weeks or so -- and she looks like she's only 7-8 months pregnant at best.

I think she is really in the higher stage of pregnancy, but because of the jacked she is wearing she seems smaller.

We'll see, she will have a baby and that is the most impotant thing! :)

Good choice of clothing by the way!

So, is there a babywatch with this young offspring? Or is there less anticipation because unlike Gabriel, Princess "Louise" (or did Laurent & Claire change their minds about this one) would only be number 11 or so in line to the throne?

This is rather exciting-every single royal offspring 2003/2004- with the exception of Prince Gabriel and some other boys I don't know of...but the more known offspring have been female. In no order:
a) Maud Angelica Behn (NOrway)
B) Princess Laeticia Maria of Belgium
c) Lady Louise Windsor (Britain)
d) Princess Catharina-Amalia of the Netherlands
e) Princess Vittoria of Savoy (Savoia?)
f) Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway
g) Eloise Taylor (Britain)
h) Maria Teresa von Lattorff (Liechtenstein)

...Well you get the point. If their child is a girl, then it'll add to the future of queens and princesses in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom