Prince Amedeo - News & Pictures, Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since 2009 he worked in New York, if he's still in New York I don't know but haven't read/heard anything saying anything different

New Picture?

Hi I'm quite a new member. Anyway, yesterday night I found this picture. I think it's really really cute, and I just want to share it with you all :) Hope you like it :flowers:

It's a picture of him and Princess Luisa Maria :)

Attachments

• tumblr_m6evn19yQE1r6jme9o1_500.jpeg
    tumblr_m6evn19yQE1r6jme9o1_500.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 6,784
Last edited:
Hi I'm quite a new member. Anyway, yesterday night I found this picture. I think it's really really cute, and I just want to share it with you all :) Hope you like it :flowers:

Thank you! It's really cute indeed!!!:wub: Does princess Luisa Maria have a tumblr? :blink:

I have no idea about it. I found the picture in random tumblr page.

Thanks.
Lovely pic. I didn't recognise Luisa Maria.

I don't find Amedeo attractive (my tastes are more suited to his handsome eldest maternal uncle :cool: ) but this picture is simply adorable, a couple of siblings having fun together, I love that even if they aren't very close in age, they love each other a lot :flowers:

I don't find Amedeo attractive (my tastes are more suited to his handsome eldest maternal uncle :cool: ) but this picture is simply adorable, a couple of siblings having fun together, I love that even if they aren't very close in age, they love each other a lot :flowers:

You always see on pictures that all the siblings are really close :) It's really sweet I think :)
ps: I think he's more than handsome :lol:

A Belgian magazine is suggesting a relationship between Amedeo and Alix de Ligne. Amedeo and Alix left after the marriage of Guillaume and Stephanie together arm in arm the church. Alix is ​​the daughter of Michel de Ligne and Princess Eléonore d'Orleans Bragance.

Alix De Ligne (left)

Alix is quite beautiful, how old is she?

If true it would be a nice match. I;m hoping that this branch of the family will marry Gotha

A Belgian magazine is suggesting a relationship between Amedeo and Alix de Ligne. Amedeo and Alix left after the marriage of Guillaume and Stephanie together arm in arm the church. Alix is ​​the daughter of Michel de Ligne and Princess Eléonore d'Orleans Bragance.

Alix De Ligne (left)

Beautiful girl :)
So if her father is Michel de Ligne, 14th Prince de Ligne, so her grandmother is Alix, Dowager Princess of Ligne who is sister of Grand Duke Jean of Luxemburg :)

Beautiful girl :)
So if her father is Michel de Ligne, 14th Prince de Ligne, so her grandmother is Alix, Dowager Princess of Ligne who is sister of Grand Duke Jean of Luxemburg :)

And Alix and Jeans father was Prince Felix of Bourbon Parma, who was the brother of Empress Zita, Great Grandmother og Amadeo. making them third cousins.

fearghas said:
And Alix and Jeans father was Prince Felix of Bourbon Parma, who was the brother of Empress Zita, Great Grandmother og Amadeo. making them third cousins.

Kinda close. But what do I know.

Also Prince Lorenz and Princess Astrid are third cousins, if I don't mistake.

Also Prince Lorenz and Princess Astrid are third cousins, if I don't mistake.

Loenz is a 3 cousin to King Albert II. through the Branganza line

Miguel I. of Portual - Marie José of Braganza - Elisabeth in Bavaria - Léopold II. of the Belgians - Albert II. of the Belgians - Astrid

Miguel I. of Portugal - Maria Antonia of Braganza - Zita of Bourbon-Parma - Robert of Austria - Lorenz of Austria.

This doesn't surprise me at all :)
I did some research a few time ago, and that's what I tought too :)
Amedeo was there too on Alix' cousin funeral.

I wish them all the happiness in the world. Alix is a nice and beautiful lady, so is Amedeo.

And now I'm gonna cry all the tears in the world :sad:

This doesn't surprise me at all :)
I did some research a few time ago, and that's what I tought too :)
Amedeo was there too on Alix' cousin funeral.

I wish them all the happiness in the world. Alix is a nice and beautiful lady, so is Amedeo.

And now I'm gonna cry all the tears in the world :sad:

I woul'n't worry too much yet Blue, this speculation is all because he walked out of a wedding with Alix on his arm, hardlt proof that there is a romantic relationship between them.:flowers:

Luxembourg Royal Wedding

Here are some pictures of Amedeo from Luxembourg Royal Wedding. I'm pretty sure that most of you may have seen these pictures; and to anyone who has not seen it yet, hope you're gonna like it :flowers:

These are the only pictures without watermarks I have ...

Attachments

• Luxembourg Wedding 3.jpeg
    Luxembourg Wedding 3.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 6,120
  • Luxembourg Wedding 4.jpg
    Luxembourg Wedding 4.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 827
  • Luxembourg Wedding 5.jpeg
    Luxembourg Wedding 5.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,525
  • Luxembourg Wedding 6.jpeg
    Luxembourg Wedding 6.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 999
  • Luxembourg Wedding 7.jpg
    Luxembourg Wedding 7.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 706
  • Luxembourg Wedding 14.jpg
    Luxembourg Wedding 14.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 1,195
Thank you for the photos. Though I know the geneaology of the royal families quite well I am hard pressed to be able to identify most of them. Archukde Lorenz and Princess Astrid I know because of their distinctive faces but who is with Amadeo in the first picture, is that Alix? and her father? He looks a little like the King of the Belgians, is it him?

Thank you for the photos. Though I know the geneaology of the royal families quite well I am hard pressed to be able to identify most of them. Archukde Lorenz and Princess Astrid I know because of their distinctive faces but who is with Amadeo in the first picture, is that Alix? and her father? He looks a little like the King of the Belgians, is it him?

These are prince Laurent and his wife princess Claire.
Prince Laurent is the youngest child of King Albert and queen Paola.

These are prince Laurent and his wife princess Claire.
Prince Laurent is the youngest child of King Albert and queen Paola.

Yep I know who Prince Laurent is, no wonder I thought he looked like the King, thanks for letting me know.

He is quite atractive, everybody say Prince Harry is the most handsome royal barchelor and desiderable by girls but honestly i think Amedeo is better: he has an aristocratic style, he had study hard and now he is a working young man who live in New York. In the other hand Harry of Wales is always the main character of scandals on the news!! Do not you think the same?

I have the PDF of this magazine.. They didn't write much about him though .. If anyone wants to have a copy, feel free to contact me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom