Prince Amedeo - News & Pictures, Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question. For how long will Prince Amedeo work in New York?

It's reported that he'll be working for Deloitte in New York. I guess he'll be working there for at least a year or maybe until he get tired of it and wants to move back home.

If Prince Amedeo had girlfriend ? Or we can wait another royal wedding again .

i think his wedding will be more like peter phillips, private and simple.

i think his wedding will be more like peter phillips, private and simple.
Indeed. Given how low key festivities are held in the Belgian RF I wouldn´t put my money on a big wedding bash.
But I guess his engagement will come as a nice surprise. That´s a Belgian tradition too. :)

Actually I expect a quite grand and expensive wedding, just with not much media coverage allowed, so nobody will know. This seems to me the Belgian way.

Interesting articles since Deloitte isn't a banking company - they are a consulting firm. Either way, Prince Amedeo is coming to the land-of-no-royal-coverage (US), so I doubt we will get to hear much about him.

No, Deloitte isn't a banking company, but they do financial planning, tax work and other $$$ stuff. If he's a consultant, he can direct wealthy clients to overseas banks, avoiding of course, conflicts of interest with his family's bank.

And, yes, we will hear nothing about him here in the U.S.

Any new photos of the prince? Is he attend any public event? I haven't seen anything about him for a long time.

:previous: We haven't heard anything about him since more than a year!.

The last thing I've read about Prince Amedeo was a short note in the November 2010 edition of Royals magazine. As stated, he recently attended Prince Simon de Mérode's wedding to Anna Pigott in Great Britain where he also met his cousins Maria Annunciata and Marie-Christine. Moreover, he visited his sister Luisa Maria (now studying at Sevenoaks)...

Thanks a lot for the Information Lina RdC!. We haven't heard much info about him for a long time!!

Can you please post a picture of him on the Royals magazine if there are?

Last edited:
Are there informations now how long he'll stay in the U.S.? Still nothing new?

Thanks a lot for the Information Lina RdC!. We haven't heard much info about him for a long time!!

Can you please post a picture of him on the Royals magazine if there are?

I would love to do so because there was a nice photo of Amedeo standing next to the bridal couple -but I don't have the slightest idea how to avoid violating the magazine's viz. the photographer's copyright. Scanning my own copy of the magazine and uploading the picture on imageshack while citing the original source wouldn't be enough, I guess:sad:. However, tell me if I'm wrong about that!!!

These aren't really unexpected news;)...
The Belgian magazine Royals Hors Série has already made some effort in order to search for suitable partners (mainly among the young European Gotha-ladies): Amedeo, jeune, célibataire et convoité
Unfortunately, I've missed the edition in question...

hmmm if that is the case then belga needs to check before publishing the photos and saying it is one person and it really isn't them

Prince Amédéo

The last issue of Le Soir Magazine ((9/3/2011) will rejoice Those who are interested by the latest news about His Imperial and Royal Highness Amédéo, Prince of Belgium, Prince Imperial and Archduke of Austria-Este, Prince Royal of Hungary and Bohemia.

The Prince accepted to answer a written interview of the magazine.

Sadly most of the pictures in the article are old one.

Attachments

• Am.jpg
    Am.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,143
The last issue of Le Soir Magazine ((9/3/2011) will rejoice Those who are interested by the latest news about His Imperial and Royal Highness Amédéo, Prince of Belgium, Prince Imperial and Archduke of Austria-Este, Prince Royal of Hungary and Bohemia.

The Prince accepted to answer a written interview of the magazine.

Sadly most of the pictures in the article are old one.

Is there a possibility to read this article without living in a country where this magazine is sold?

Maybe some kind member will give us a summary/highlights?

Here is the link to the article.

Amedeo, un prince à New York | rue royale

Its unfortunate that there's no recent picture, but he sure looks handsome/hot in that one!

Google Chrome translates webpages so it translated the article, mind you its translated word for word, so some parts are going to sound weird, but you'll understand.

Also for translating the article you can go to translate.google.com it could translate the whole article if you copy and paste it. (Article is in French)

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Prince Amedeo of Belgium & family ( the one who's 25)

So basically what i'm wondering about Prince Amedeo
- Was he invited to the royal wedding of Kate & William and the royal monaco wedding?
- How well is his and his family's relationship with the British royals
- Is he currently dating anyone ?
- Where does he currently reside ( Is he over sea's or anything?)
- Whats his personality like ?
- Is he open to attending charity events and all ? ( I know most royals do, but still)
-Any other facts about him would be great, anything at all :D
Now some basic questions about the
Belgium royal family
- Are they open to marrying someone who's not royalty (Like Prince William)

Woah! Lots of questions. I'm certainly no Royal/BRF expert, but I can help with the last one- Prince Laurent, Amedeo's uncle, is married to a "commoner", the former Miss Claire Coombs (a land surveyor and daughter of a businessman).

Considering that it is rather unlikely that his children will bear the title of Prince(ss) of Belgium, I would assume that adhering to the norms of Habsburgs would be more pressing. From what little I have read, the Habsburgs pride themselves on treating every marriage in their family as one of equals :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is archduke Karl's policy as long as the bride is Christian but it is very much criticized and I was in the contrary on the impression that archduke Robert's branch (Amedeo's grandfather) pride itself for marrying into christian noble circles, so I wouldn't at all be surprised if Amedeo would marry a woman from (high) nobility.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is archduke Karl's policy as long as the bride is Christian but it is very much criticized and I was in the contrary on the impression that archduke Robert's branch (Amedeo's grandfather) pride itself for marrying into christian noble circles, so I wouldn't at all be surprised if Amedeo would marry a woman from (high) nobility.

You're probably correct; as I stated earlier, I'm not terribly well acquainted with the different Hapsburg lines.

Who knows? While I think he will more than likely marry a minor Princess or high noblewoman, he's already defied a pretty standard Catholic royal/noble norm (not getting married really early) so maybe he'll shock us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom