The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Nobility

hmmm if that is the case then belga needs to check before publishing the photos and saying it is one person and it really isn't them

Old 01-06-2011, 01:33 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik View Post
It's hard to say because of his make up
That is Prince Joachim, not Amedeo!

Old 03-09-2011, 02:22 PM
Commoner

Prince Amédéo

The last issue of Le Soir Magazine ((9/3/2011) will rejoice Those who are interested by the latest news about His Imperial and Royal Highness Amédéo, Prince of Belgium, Prince Imperial and Archduke of Austria-Este, Prince Royal of Hungary and Bohemia.

The Prince accepted to answer a written interview of the magazine.

Sadly most of the pictures in the article are old one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Am.jpg
Views:	788
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	276390  
Old 03-31-2011, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comte de Hainaut View Post
The last issue of Le Soir Magazine ((9/3/2011) will rejoice Those who are interested by the latest news about His Imperial and Royal Highness Amédéo, Prince of Belgium, Prince Imperial and Archduke of Austria-Este, Prince Royal of Hungary and Bohemia.

The Prince accepted to answer a written interview of the magazine.

Sadly most of the pictures in the article are old one.
Is there a possibility to read this article without living in a country where this magazine is sold?
Old 03-31-2011, 04:59 PM
Serene Highness

Maybe some kind member will give us a summary/highlights?
Old 05-11-2011, 04:20 AM

[B]Here is the link to the article.

Amedeo, un prince à New York | rue royale

Its unfortunate that there's no recent picture, but he sure looks handsome/hot in that one!

Google Chrome translates webpages so it translated the article, mind you its translated word for word, so some parts are going to sound weird, but you'll understand.

Also for translating the article you can go to translate.google.com it could translate the whole article if you copy and paste it. (Article is in French)

Enjoy! :)
Old 07-13-2011, 06:39 PM

Prince Amedeo of Belgium & family ( the one who's 25)

So basically what i'm wondering about Prince Amedeo
- Was he invited to the royal wedding of Kate & William and the royal monaco wedding?
- How well is his and his family's relationship with the British royals
- Is he currently dating anyone ?
- Where does he currently reside ( Is he over sea's or anything?)
- Whats his personality like ?
- Is he open to attending charity events and all ? ( I know most royals do, but still)
-Any other facts about him would be great, anything at all
Now some basic questions about the
Belgium royal family
- Are they open to marrying someone who's not royalty (Like Prince William)
Old 07-14-2011, 10:08 PM
Commoner

Woah! Lots of questions. I'm certainly no Royal/BRF expert, but I can help with the last one- Prince Laurent, Amedeo's uncle, is married to a "commoner", the former Miss Claire Coombs (a land surveyor and daughter of a businessman).

Considering that it is rather unlikely that his children will bear the title of Prince(ss) of Belgium, I would assume that adhering to the norms of Habsburgs would be more pressing. From what little I have read, the Habsburgs pride themselves on treating every marriage in their family as one of equals :)
Old 07-15-2011, 03:02 AM
Royal Highness

That is archduke Karl's policy as long as the bride is Christian but it is very much criticized and I was in the contrary on the impression that archduke Robert's branch (Amedeo's grandfather) pride itself for marrying into christian noble circles, so I wouldn't at all be surprised if Amedeo would marry a woman from (high) nobility.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:40 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancia View Post
That is archduke Karl's policy as long as the bride is Christian but it is very much criticized and I was in the contrary on the impression that archduke Robert's branch (Amedeo's grandfather) pride itself for marrying into christian noble circles, so I wouldn't at all be surprised if Amedeo would marry a woman from (high) nobility.
You're probably correct; as I stated earlier, I'm not terribly well acquainted with the different Hapsburg lines.

Who knows? While I think he will more than likely marry a minor Princess or high noblewoman, he's already defied a pretty standard Catholic royal/noble norm (not getting married really early) so maybe he'll shock us!
Old 08-08-2011, 12:03 PM

prince amedeo shirtless

Prins Lorenz geniet met kinderen van strandvakantie - showbizz - HLN
Old 08-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you for the pics!
They all are a very nice family,Prince Amedeo now seems to be a youger copy of his father and his hair seems darker than previously
Old 11-16-2011, 05:35 PM
Aristocracy

Since 2009 he worked in New York, if he's still in New York I don't know but haven't read/heard anything saying anything different
Old 08-19-2012, 06:31 AM
Commoner

New Picture?

Hi I'm quite a new member. Anyway, yesterday night I found this picture. I think it's really really cute, and I just want to share it with you all :) Hope you like it

It's a picture of him and Princess Luisa Maria :)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_m6evn19yQE1r6jme9o1_500.jpeg
Views:	4002
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	286344  
Old 08-21-2012, 02:57 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaboom View Post
Hi I'm quite a new member. Anyway, yesterday night I found this picture. I think it's really really cute, and I just want to share it with you all :) Hope you like it

Thank you! It's really cute indeed!!! Does princess Luisa Maria have a tumblr?

Queen Mathilde
Old 08-26-2012, 06:13 PM
Commoner

I have no idea about it. I found the picture in random tumblr page.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:13 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative - Belgium

Quote:

Thanks.
Lovely pic. I didn't recognise Luisa Maria.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:39 AM
Nobility

Quote:

I don't find Amedeo attractive (my tastes are more suited to his handsome eldest maternal uncle ) but this picture is simply adorable, a couple of siblings having fun together, I love that even if they aren't very close in age, they love each other a lot
Old 08-28-2012, 12:07 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by leidi View Post
I don't find Amedeo attractive (my tastes are more suited to his handsome eldest maternal uncle ) but this picture is simply adorable, a couple of siblings having fun together, I love that even if they aren't very close in age, they love each other a lot
You always see on pictures that all the siblings are really close :) It's really sweet I think :)
ps: I think he's more than handsome

Queen Mathilde
Old 10-25-2012, 01:31 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative - Belgium

A Belgian magazine is suggesting a relationship between Amedeo and Alix de Ligne. Amedeo and Alix left after the marriage of Guillaume and Stephanie together arm in arm the church. Alix is ​​the daughter of Michel de Ligne and Princess Eléonore d'Orleans Bragance.

Alix De Ligne (left)

Tags
amedeo, archduke amedeo, austria-este, belgium, belgium family, habsburg, pictures, prince amedeo