Prince Amedeo - News & Pictures part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think thats a very fattering pic of him. he looks like lord frederik windsor there:ohmy:

in that photo you can definetly see the resemblence between him and his father.

Thank you so much Coquine :flowers::rolleyes::wub:;). Handsome as always. Is that man beside him his uncle?
You're welcome and yes, you're right, the man with the beard is a younger brother of Lorenz.

i don't think thats a very flattering pic of him. he looks like lord frederik windsor there
I agree, there have been nicer pictures of him. :neutral:

I was just wondering though, but does anyone know if he has a girlfriend yet?
As you probably already noticed, he’s a very private person. I think nobody here on the royal forums really knows whether he currently has a girlfriend or not. I remember that, a while ago, a Belgian television programme about royals showed some footage from his time in the military where you could see a girl smiling at him and him smiling back and becoming all red. So don’t expect him to be an innocent angel, especially now he’s in London away from his parents. :lol: I think in the end (I mean for marriage later on) he’ll probably find himself a nice aristocratic girl. I don’t expect another fairytale love story like with Fred and Mary, where the prince falls in love with a commoner from a country far far away. This is the Belgian royal family after all.

^ true but I like the fact that he is discreet but they should atleast make him attend some family functions so that we can get some pictures.

thank you for the picture from Prince Amedeo at the wedding.
I hope there will be new pictures soon too.
I'm personally hoping that Amedeo will come to the "défilé" in Brussels on the Belgian national day (21 of july). But I don't know if he will come. He and his sisters and brother don't like the media attention around it and maybe they're on holiday. So whe will have to wait and see.

plus if there might be some graduation party for him, there will be some photographs from there too...

Last edited:
I know but usually when someone is that goodlooking and smart they tend to be taken. I also like how he dresses all preppy yet stylish.

I know but usually when someone is that goodlooking and smart they tend to be taken. I also like how he dresses all preppy yet stylish.

i agree. i think he's the one of the most stylish members of the royal family. :flowers:and yeah....i guess he must be taken too (no matter how much my heart breaks when i think about it).

I agree that he is very secretive about his social life. But how come we've never ever heard of the lucky lady?? the thing that astonishes me is how he is able to maintain it that way!!
icon6.gif

I don't think he is secretive, it is just that the Belgian media doesn't take great pains to find out things about his private life. The foreign media probably don't know him at all, so he is able to live his life in a rather discrete way.

yea but i guess since he goes to LSE and the british media are relentless plus he was featured in Hello magazine so they know who he is. It's just that sice he's not scandalous the media focuses on PW and PH.

come to think of it, he's always been featured as a sweet, charming and incredibly hot guy. girls in london (actually girls anywhere on the planet) love guys like him. so the british media must be knowing him.

The thing is that since Astrid has kept her kids away from the media glare the papers probably figure since not that many people know about him theres no point in reporting on him since he won't sell papers like PW and PH do.

Well I think then there is no need for Astrid and her family to worry about getting any wrong or falsely interpreted media reports of her son then..:)Any idea whether he'll be going to the concert for Diana? We might get pictures of him from there too..

Last edited:
I don't think he is friends with PW and PH. I mean they must have met on occasions since they probably have mutual friends and Amedeo is friends with Princess Beatrice but I don't think they're close.

but aren't they distant cousins? because albert 2 is a third cousin of eliabeth 2. so maybe they could invite him.

check out the thread 'young royal's boyfriends/girlfriends'. It says that amedeo did have a girlfriend last year. But nobody knows her name or whether they are still together.

Last edited:
i was expecting some new pics of him on national day......but to no avail.....

well i read in the national day thread that his mother said that one of her kids where in Shanghai because he wasnt there it very well could be that Amedeo was in shanghai.

Do you think he was doing a study abroad program since he's probably going into banking like his dad?

Yes, but the school Amedeo attends (London school of economics and political science) have summer programs in beijing and shanghai.

Last edited:
i read in another thread that astrid said one of her other children was away on holiday with friends. that could be amedeo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom