Prince Amedeo; News and Pictures, Part 1; July 2004 - Aug. 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jane Catherine said:
I thought it was d'Aviano, his full name being Amedeo Marie Joseph Carl Pierre Philippe Paola Marcus d'Aviano
The name d'Aviano, I've noticed, is used with some of the Lux royals as well.

Here is where the name comes from.

Amedeo's grandfather (paternal) is: Robert Karl Ludwig Maximilian Michael Maria Anton Franz Ferdinand Joseph Otto Hubert Georg Pius Johannes Marcus d'Aviano.

Amedeo's father is: Lorenz Otto Carl Amadeus Thadeus Maria Pius Andreas Marcus d'Aviano.

Even Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg has d'Aviano in his name: Jean Benoît Guillaume Robert Antoine Louis Marie Adolphe Marc d'Aviano.

Princess Sibilla of Luxembourg and Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg's, fourth child is called: Jean André Guillaume Marie Gabriel Marc d'Aviano.

I think d'Aviano is a name that is passed down and is only given to the male's (of Astrid's children, only Joachim and Amedeo have d'Aviano). Someone please correct me; I'm not really sure.

I don't know if this picture has been posted already. Sorry if it has.

Attachments

• amedeo of austria.jpg
    amedeo of austria.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 936
marc(us) d'aviano is one of his first names. Marco d'Aviano was a saint, a capuchin monk that lived in the 17th century.

i don't know if these photos have already been posted (if they have...then i'm sorry )
but Amedeo looks very cute....... (Why photographers didn't take pics only him!:mad: )

Attachments

• FMP-22-07-2800.jpg
    FMP-22-07-2800.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 731
  • x99EE0608.jpg
    x99EE0608.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 808
More old and new (from 4th) pics:

Attachments

• pa.jpg
    pa.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,732
  • pa2.jpg
    pa2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,120
  • pa3.jpg
    pa3.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,005
  • pa4.jpg
    pa4.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 938
  • pa5.jpg
    pa5.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 980
  • pa6.jpg
    pa6.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 965
  • pa7.jpg
    pa7.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,055
summary from website:
Meet post-modern princesses like Princess Tamara Czarstoriski Borbon, an aspiring actress; party girls Elisabeth and Maria Theresia von Thrun und Taxis, touted as the new "Hiltons"; as well as blue blood hunks Prince Amedeo of Belguim, and Prince Carl of Sweden, who are presenting quite a competition for Prince William and Prince Harry’s legions of female fans. Plus, see royals weddings to "commoners" including Prince Frederick of Denmark to real estate agent Mary Donaldson; Prince Felipe of Spain to newscaster Letizia Ortiz; and Prince Emmanuel Fiberto to French actress Clothide Courau.

Can you repeat who he invited to his party?Wasn´t Beatrice of York there aswell?Asked myself where they met...

Did Amedeo give an interview or where did you get this info from?

People that were invited to his birthday party included Princes Beatrice of York, Pierre CAsiraghi, PRince Guillaume and PRince Felix of Luxembourg...

the Luxmebourg princes are Amadeo's second cousin or something...but i have no idea how he knows Pierre and Beatrice...but they're all rich and royal so they all probably know each other ^__^

i'm no aware of Amadeo in any interview but one of the members told us on one of his threads...they even posted a picture of Princess Beatrice attending the party but there were no pictures of Amadeo himself :(

Those are old, but I don't remember if anyone posted before, so...

Attachments

• AMEDEO4.jpg
    AMEDEO4.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,041
  • a02.jpg
    a02.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 772
  • a01.jpg
    a01.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 848
Yes, It's the most famous and prestigiou University of Belgium. My dream is study there but that will be only if I got speak french correctly lol.
In Louvain people can study in french or in dutch, no? Or It's only in french?

Louvain-la-Neuve is in the frenchspeaking part of Belgium (Wallonie), so all courses are in french (or english maybe). Louvain-la-Neuve means 'the new louvain' and is a sort of artificial city created just for the university. In Belgium there is the university of Louvain (old louvain) and used to be in french (and dutch) but because of the changes in Belgium: everything in Flanders in Dutch and everything in Wallonie in French the frenchspeaking built a university in Wallonie and so created a new town called Louvain-la-neuve.

Baetens (studying in Louvain)

Here are some pictures of Prince Amedeo from this month's "Vorsten" magazine :) They are not really new, but still cute imo

If you use them on other message boards/sites/groups, please give credit cause these mags are really expensive...

Attachments

• Scannen0016.jpg
    Scannen0016.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 710
  • Scannen0019.jpg
    Scannen0019.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 742
  • Scannen0024.jpg
    Scannen0024.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 794
  • Scannen0025.jpg
    Scannen0025.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 621
  • Scannen0026.jpg
    Scannen0026.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 517
  • Scannen0030.jpg
    Scannen0030.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 1,225
I'm a recent fan so I don't know much about things... but why won't he (probably) never be a monarch?

Because, his uncle is Crown Prince Philippe; not his mother (i.e. His mother is the second born child, and therefore wasn’t bestowed the title Crown Princess like the first born is). Crown Prince Philippe's first child, Princess Elisabeth, will become Queen when Philippe dies or abdicates, because of the succession lines. If something happens to Elisabeth and is unable to fulfil her duty as Queen before she produces an heir, Gabriel (Elisabeth’s younger brother) will then become king. If something happens to him, Astrid, if she is still alive, will become Queen. If she is not, then Amedeo will become king, and the chances of that are highly unlikely. I can't really explain it that well, but I hope that helps. Maybe someone can explain it better.

Princess Atrid attended a Ball at the Military Academy where Prince Amedeo is studying last week:

Attachments

• Resize of pic6.jpg
    Resize of pic6.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 809
  • Resize of pic4.jpg
    Resize of pic4.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,008
  • Resize of pic2.jpg
    Resize of pic2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 705
  • Resize of pic.jpg
    Resize of pic.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 900
  • Resize of pic1.jpg
    Resize of pic1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 831
Some more pics:

Attachments

• Resize of pic.jpg
    Resize of pic.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 618
  • Resize of pic12.jpg
    Resize of pic12.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 405
  • Resize of pic11.jpg
    Resize of pic11.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 588
  • Resize of pic18.jpg
    Resize of pic18.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 549
  • Resize of pic20.jpg
    Resize of pic20.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 534
  • Resize of pic21.jpg
    Resize of pic21.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 514
And more pics:

Attachments

• Resize of pic31.jpg
    Resize of pic31.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,904
  • Resize of pic41.jpg
    Resize of pic41.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 541
  • Resize of pic35.jpg
    Resize of pic35.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 687
  • Resize of pic34.jpg
    Resize of pic34.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 468
  • Resize of pic33.jpg
    Resize of pic33.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 504
  • Resize of pic32.jpg
    Resize of pic32.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 614
  • Resize of pic23.jpg
    Resize of pic23.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 405
  • Resize of pic22.jpg
    Resize of pic22.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 486
And some more photos:

Attachments

• Resize of picn.jpg
    Resize of picn.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 667
  • Resize of pico.jpg
    Resize of pico.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 823
  • Resize of picp.jpg
    Resize of picp.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 730
  • Resize of picq.jpg
    Resize of picq.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 766
  • picr.jpg
    picr.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 622
what was this ball for? was it to celebrate something in particular? and my doesn't Amadeo look dashing in his uniform ^___^ out or curiosity why do all the girls have to wear the same dress?

It's the annual ball of the miliatry school.

The girls all in white = they wear a special white ball gown to dance the "quadrille des lanciers" (together with the boys), a very old traditional dance. Afterwards they change into normal (gala) clothes, like at a debutant's ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom