The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Belgium > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 04:45 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative - Belgium

Some media say they wil bring the childern to the olympics and have à photo opportunity there

Old 07-26-2012, 01:50 PM
Aristocracy

Today there are 4 news photos taken in London : Mathilde, Philippe and their 4 children!!!! Theu are adorable!

Old 07-26-2012, 01:52 PM
Aristocracy

I can't wait to see the photos! I love the photos of royal children most of all.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Here are some of the photos:

http://i50.tinypic.com/2itg5xk.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/2lbyw45.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/157yslj.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/ipb2au.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/28lwi6w.jpg

Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers
Old 07-26-2012, 04:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

What lovely pictures of the family, little Eléonore is so big now and so are her siblings. I hope we get the pictures in a better resolution.

Old 07-26-2012, 10:02 PM
Courtier

More pictures on Royalement blog's facebook page, from picture 4 on wards : Nos royaux aux J.O. de Londres | Facebook
Old 07-27-2012, 02:30 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Here are some more pics:

** daylife gallery **

** lehtikuva.fi gallery: Belgian kruununprinssi lomailee perheineen kisakaupungissa **

** gettyimages: GBR: Crown Prince Philippe And Princess Mathilde of Belgium Visit London **

** hola: Felipe y Matilde de los belgas viajan con sus hijos a Londres **

** purepeople: Philippe et Mathilde de Belgique avec leurs enfants en touristes à Londres **
Old 07-27-2012, 04:29 AM
Serene Highness

Love these pics. Very nice they did the shoot in Londen this year.
The kids look adorable.
Old 07-27-2012, 06:03 AM
Royal Highness

Lovely pictures of the family. The children all have grown quite a lot since the last photosession and they seem to be enjoying themselves greatly in London.
Old 07-27-2012, 08:03 AM
Gentry

It was a good choice for this year's summer photos!

Here is a video about the presence of the princes in London:

Le prince Philippe emmène sa famille aux JO de Londres. - Sujet par sujet - RTL Vidéos
Old 07-27-2012, 08:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Is it just me or is Princess Elisabeth starting to look more and more like a young Queen Paola?

Old 07-27-2012, 09:10 AM
Nobility

She is becoming very much a split between a young Mathilde and Queen Paola
Old 07-27-2012, 10:18 AM
Courtier

That's quite an apt description, Lady Felicity M - i.m.o. Princess Elisabeth inherited Queen Paola's facial bone structure and sweetly curved lips (especially the "wavy" upper one), but rather her mother's nose whereas the shape of her eyes looks truly mixed: http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...l7aU5/x610.jpg
Old 07-27-2012, 10:28 AM
Gentry

I agree with you!
Old 07-27-2012, 10:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina RdC View Post
That's quite an apt description, Lady Felicity M - i.m.o. Princess Elisabeth inherited Queen Paola's facial bone structure and sweetly curved lips (especially the "wavy" upper one), but rather her mother's nose whereas the shape of her eyes looks truly mixed: http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...l7aU5/x610.jpg
I agree with all the rest, but I think she has Philippe's nose.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:46 AM
Aristocracy

The family attending a Judo event on the 28 July. Link to photos:-

Image Globe - Editorial
Old 08-31-2012, 12:17 PM
Serene Highness

Prince Emmanuel is changing schools. He wil start the new school year on September 3 in the school Eureka in Kessel-Lo, nearby Louvain. Eureka is a school for children from 7-14 years old with learning disabilities and structural problems such as dyslexia (reading disorder), dyscalculia (mathematics disorder) or dyspraxia (motor developmental). The school will provide additional opportunities to these children in mainstream education to function properly.

The three other children of Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde continue to Sint-Jan Berchmans go.
Pinses Elisabeth begint er aan het zesde leerjaar van de basisschool, prins Gabriël aan het vierde jaar van de basisschool en prinses Eléonore aan de tweede kleuterklas.
Pinses Elisabeth begins in the sixth grade of elementary school, Prince Gabriel to the fourth year of primary school and Princess Eleonore at the second kindergarten.

Son Prince Philippe to school for children with learning disabilities
Old 08-31-2012, 12:35 PM
Nobility

This just want to makes me cry. How awfull is it to do that when you're a prince. I know by sure the press will laugh with him his whole life now. And I know the parents know that too!

My admiration for prince Philppe and princess Mathilde! flowers: Those problems are always hiden by parents and they try to get their children finish their scholarship, wathever it takes. This is a big step for breaking the taboo!
Wish prince Emmanuel and his family much strenght.

Queen Mathilde
Old 08-31-2012, 12:42 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_ View Post
This just want to makes me cry. How awfull is it to do that when you're a prince. I know by sure the press will laugh with him his whole life now.
I don't see why the press will laugh with him, he has learning difficulties, not more then that. I think we all know someone with learning difficulties. It is good that the royals family communicates clear about this.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:08 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanievl View Post
I don't see why the press will laugh with him, he has learning difficulties, not more then that. I think we all know someone with learning difficulties. It is good that the royals family communicates clear about this.
Not now, but in 20-30 years. They will. They are always laughing about prince Philippe who is supposely dumb. I don't know. I guess they will.

Queen Mathilde
Closed Thread

Tags
eleonore, elisabeth, emmanuel, gabriel, prince emmanuel, prince gabriel, princess eleonore, princess elisabeth