P. Elisabeth, P. Gabriël, P. Emmanuel and P. Eléonore: News and Pictures Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am soooo glad for Prince Emmanuel that his parents don't care what the public says or thinks, they are focus on him. Having a grandson with learning disabilities, early intervention is key, plus he is surrounded by such a loving family. God Bless them!!

I'm a speech and language therapist in Belgium and I work with children with learning dissabilities every day. I think it is very good that prince Phillippe and Princess Mathilde are open about it.
The school prince Emmanuel is going to (Eureka) is a very good school for children with learning dissabilities, they work very hard with special methods to teach them how to cope with there learning problems. So I think he will have a very good future and he will be able to continue his education in a regular school and get good grades after 2 years in this school (That is the maximum of time children can go there.)
Thank you for sharing your knowledge about this school with the board. I'm pleased to see that his parents are being open about the topic and are seeking the best education for their children.

I found these pictures just now and I think they're amazing!

letitbe'

I love how Albert's tie matches Elisabeth's dress in both pictures.

I found these pictures just now and I think they're amazing!

letitbe'

I love how Albert's tie matches Elisabeth's dress in both pictures.

They are amazing! I never saw the 2th picture, it's from Elizabeth's 10th birthday, right?

that dress and hairstyle was from her first official engagement last year at the Children's Hospital where she gave her first speech! maybe they took it after that, i dont know, i never saw that picture before either...

Elisabeth is so adorable! I'm sure she'll be very pretty when she grows up. :)

that dress and hairstyle was from her first official engagement last year at the Children's Hospital where she gave her first speech! maybe they took it after that, i dont know, i never saw that picture before either...

I think she only recycled her dress , because the picture was taken in Ciergnon, and she had her engagement in Ghent, wich means other side of the country.
Her shoes are also not exactly the same and her hairstyle is also a little different. I'm really curious about when the picture was taken.
Maybe for prince Gabriel/Emmanuel first communion?

:previous:
Yes, according the website of Olivier Polet, the picture was made on the occasion of prince Emmanuels communion.

July, 2012. On the occasion of prince Emmanuel's communion in Ciergnon, three generations in one picture: Elisabeth with her father and grandfather...© Olivier Polet

:previous:
Yes, according the website of Olivier Polet, the picture was made on the occasion of prince Emmanuels communion.

Okay, thank you! :) :flowers:
Sad the blog didn't told the source of the picture...

Elisabeth seems like a lovely young lady, thanks for the pictures!!!

All four children are absolutely beautiful! Very noble-looking like their mother. Elisabeth resembles so much of her father. I'm jealous of these kids' ridiculously good looks... those blonde shades of their hairs are amazing. Anyway, Elisabeth is looking very mature already! I sometimes forget that she's born in 2001... the eldest in all European kids.

it is probably just me and she is a lovely girl but princess Elisabeth almost always looks tired and looks like she has bags under her eyes in some photo's.

it is probably just me and she is a lovely girl but princess Elisabeth almost always looks tired and looks like she has bags under her eyes in some photo's.

I think she's just a bit serious girl. Sometimes, older kids tend to mature quickly and she's close to being a teenager now! (Turning 12 soon?)

As for eye bags, who knows, perhaps she likes to stay up late? Although I highly doubt that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom