P. Elisabeth, P. Gabriël, P. Emmanuel and P. Eléonore: News and Pictures Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been wondering, Prince Phillippe is not that adored by his belgium people, but what the belgie citizens say about Elizabeth? they love her and anticipate her time as future queen? maybe someone from belgium can answer my question

I´m happy that the boy could bring her the cake and I love the new picture from her 10th birthday.

I have a question: did Princess Elisabeth received her first Holy Communion?

These children are so cute! Elisabeth,Emmanuel,and Eleonore all look like their father and Gabriel looks like his mother!

These children are so cute! Elisabeth,Emmanuel,and Eleonore all look like their father and Gabriel looks like his mother!

MMmh, I don't agree with you. Sure, they are (over)cute :) But in my view Elizabeth, Gabriel and Emmanuel are like their dad and only Eleonore is really like her mom. Elisabeth is just her dad with long hair ;) she has some looks and facial expressions of Josephine-Charlotte, I think. Gabriel is totally his dad, but in a different way that Emmanuel, that also looks so hard to his dad.
But Eleonor is kinda differents of her siblings, I think she is the "d'Udekem d'Acoz" touch of the kids :)

(look at the pix, I think you won't disagree :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
stephanievl said:

The YouTube clips have been removed but you can see the program here.
http://www.rtl.be/videos/video/368169.aspx

I'm a bit annoyed that you can only view the RTL clip of Elisabeth's birth from Belgium but at least the video on her 10th birthday is available overseas.

Princess Elisabeth, Prince Emmanuel, class mates and teachers pictured during the presentation of the art@school project at the Sint-Jan Berchmans College primary and secondary school in Brussels, Friday 01 June 2012. The project aims to connect pupils and teachers and to stimulate contemporary art.

Great to see them again!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** photonews/gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:

Princess Elisabeth, Prince Emmanuel, class mates and teachers pictured during the presentation of the art@school project at the Sint-Jan Berchmans College primary and secondary school in Brussels, Friday 01 June 2012. The project aims to connect pupils and teachers and to stimulate contemporary art.

Great to see them again!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** photonews/gettyimages gallery **

Elisabeth is looking like a young lady that she is. What a beautiful girl.

Elizabeth already looks like a future queen. She is lovely, refined, and has that serene look one associates with top royalty.

Isn't it about the time of their annual photo session ?

A thread on Luxemburg suggested that some of these children will be in the wedding of Stephanie and Guillome. Very appropriate, since Stephanie is Belgian! is Princess Elizabeth old enough to be a maid of honor, or do they not have "maids of honor" at Luxembourg weddings, but just children?

:previous:

I guess it'll take place within the next two weeks. Mathilde and Philippe have been in Burundi the last days and will have a few more official engagements in July. In 2011 and 2010 it took place on July 8th, so I guess we'll see some great pics soon :flowers:

If they do, I'm pretty sure Stephanie would prefer her own siblings to be the main part of the wedding. I don't think she's even met Mathilde and Phillipe or their children.

Stephanie has met Philippe and Mathilde at least one time, when they all attended the christening of Princess Estelle of Sweden in May.
Maybe it's true that Stephanie may prefer someone from her own family to play prominent roles in her wedding, but this doesn't prevent that other roles are played by relatives of Guillaume - thing that imo is very likely.
Guillaume is the godfather of Prince Emmanuel, maybe he will be one of the pageboys.

It would really surprise me very much ! Don't forget they are cousins and the two families are very close !:flowers:
If they do, I'm pretty sure Stephanie would prefer her own siblings to be the main part of the wedding. I don't think she's even met Mathilde and Phillipe or their children.

What about the summer photosession? It's almost August :(

^i was wondering that too, maybe because of the Olympics, the photosession was push forward to the middle of August, like the Danish royal family who have their phoosession in August and because of the Olympics, they had earlier.

I hope that they'll have it later, I was already thinking that they had cancelled it.

Some media say they wil bring the childern to the olympics and have à photo opportunity there

Today there are 4 news photos taken in London : Mathilde, Philippe and their 4 children!!!! Theu are adorable!

I can't wait to see the photos! I love the photos of royal children most of all.

What lovely pictures of the family, little Eléonore is so big now and so are her siblings. I hope we get the pictures in a better resolution.

Love these pics. Very nice they did the shoot in Londen this year.
The kids look adorable.

Lovely pictures of the family. The children all have grown quite a lot since the last photosession and they seem to be enjoying themselves greatly in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom