P. Elisabeth, P. Gabriël, P. Emmanuel and P. Eléonore: News and Pictures Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I just love these kids! :wub:

It's funny, in the pictures of the three of them with Philippe and Mathilde, I thought they all looked like Philippe. Then of the pictures of the kids alone, I thought Elisabeth and Gabriel looked just like Mathilde and Emmanuel looked like Laurent.

How lovely !

These children are extremely good looking ! I am so proud of them as a Belgian !
Of course it was to be expected with such a beautiful mother !

Lovely photos, and lovely to see!!! They all look so happy.

Awwww...my heart just melts when I look at these pictures! What a beautiful family! Can't wait to see the 6th addition to this family!

Beautiful kids! Emmanuel looks so much like Filip and I didn't realise until now how much Gabriel looks like her mother, specially the smile.

What a beautiful family! Elisabeth is a little miniature of her mother, Gabriel is very much like her as well, and Emmanuel looks like their father. Emmanuel's gotten to be quite the little cutie; I love the stuffed monkey(?) he's holding. He seems to be the most blonde.

Emmanuel looks so much like Filip and I didn't realise until now how much Gabriel looks like her mother, specially the smile.
I agree with you!
I hadn't noticed that before.
Gabriel looks so much like his mother.

Ohhh:wub: Camera love the Brabant family specially they younger mebers.

They are so similar to each other. It's visible more when they're older.

Beautiful photographs!

Elizabeth looks like Queen Paola; Gabriel like Princess Mathilde; Emanuel like Prince Philippe.

When I watch Emmanuel's photo firstly I thought that he reminds me his uncle - Laurent. Now I think that he looks between Laurent and Albert.

Lovely kids!! they are gorgeous :wub:
Elizabeth and Gabriel look so much like Mathilde.

What a lovely family that they have created. I cannot wait to see number four this year.

What beautiful pictures of the family. Thanks so much for posting them.

Article of Hello

Belgian royals happier than ever as they await their fourth child

Not for Mathilde of Belgium a stiff New Year portrait reflectring her royal role. Wehen the crown princess and her husband Philippe gathered their three kids for a photo session the result was an informal snap shot, with pride of place going to their youngest child Emmanuel's toy monkey.

The rest of the article and pictures:
Belgian royals happier than ever as they await their fourth child

It is so wonderful to see how kids have grown. Little Emmanuel - is mini-Philippe. And Elisabeth has a smile of her mother.

Look how much they have grown. It's really hard to tell which one of the parents they look more alike.

Elisabeth is soo gorgeous and her little brothers are too cute. I can't wait for Mathildes and Phillipes fourth baby!!! :angel:

I think that Elisabeth looks a little like my oldest niece. Elisabeth has some kind of "stateswomankindness". I love her "ordinary" look.

I actually think Emmanuel looks like Prince Laurent, Gabriel looks like Princess Mathilde, and Elisabeth looks like Prince Phillipe and King Albert to me!

Isn't is amazing how everyone sees something different when they look at the same photo?

Elisabeth started elementary school in september in the Dutch speaking school "Sint-Jan Berchmanscollege" in Brussels.
Gabriël is in the same school but in nursery school.
They start at the age of 2,5.
All childern of princess Astrid went also to that school and now only the 2 youngest are still there.

Princess Eléonore has been included in this thread. As the title didn't fit anymore I exchanged the 'Princess' and 'Prince' with the abreviation 'P'.

Hey Marengo, is it possible to switch Gabriel and Emmanuel's positions on the thread title just so the order of birth is reflected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom