King Albert II and Queen Paola, Current Events; Part 3 (Aug. 2010 - July 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
King Albert administered the oath of the new Belgian vice-premier and minister for pensions Alexander de Croo at Laken Castle today. De Croo took the office after his predecessor resigned to become the new mayor of Kortrijk.

BelgaPicture - Category details

Last edited:
I understand there is a new book with photos by Oliver Polet called Albert II in Time being publsihed next week.
Is it possible that someone could post a link to where the book can be purchased? :flowers:

I understand there is a new book with photos by Oliver Polet called Albert II in Time being publsihed next week.
Is it possible that someone could post a link to where the book can be purchased? :flowers:

In below article some pictures from the book and there you can also order the book.

I saw some more pictures and it looks very prommesing with pictures from the king and queen with there grandchildern in Ciernon, the family party after the communion of prince emmanuel, an informal dinner of the king and queen with the then still engaged Guillaume and Stephanie and much more.

Olivier Polet - Photographe de presse, d'industrie et métiers

Last edited:

King Albert has attended the traditional tribute to the Unknown Soldier and the solemn commemoration of the victims of the two World Wars and overseas operations, November 11, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

** nieuwsblad.be: FOTOSPECIAL. België herdenkt einde Eerste Wereldoorlog **

** rtl.be video: Armistice: "Ce sont eux qui nous ont montré l'exemple" **

** lavenir.net gallery: Albert II et Elio Di Rupo ont rendu hommage au soldat inconnu **

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: King Albert Of Belgium Attends Tribute To The Unknown Soldier **

Last edited:
Oh, I'm afraid that photo book has seduced me :wub:...
Just a couple of my favourite shots:
pictures_Olivier_Polet_085.JPG | Olivier Polet;
pictures_Olivier_Polet_046.JPG | Olivier Polet (portraits of the king)
pictures_Olivier_Polet_061.JPG | Olivier Polet (Albert with Luisa Maria)
pictures_Olivier_Polet_009.JPG | Olivier Polet (the royal couple)
pictures_Olivier_Polet_051.JPG | Olivier Polet (Queen Paola with Laetitia Maria and Louise)
pictures_Olivier_Polet_017.JPG | Olivier Polet (Laetitia Maria and Louise again)
pictures_Olivier_Polet_079.JPG | Olivier Polet (Queen Fabiola)
In below article some pictures from the book and there you can also order the book.
I saw some more pictures and it looks very prommesing with pictures from the king and queen with there grandchildern in Ciernon, the family party after the communion of prince emmanuel, an informal dinner of the king and queen with the then still engaged Guillaume and Stephanie and much more.
Olivier Polet - Photographe de presse, d'industrie et métiers
"Place Royale" filmed the coulisses of Olivier Polet's new book:
Albert II intime : les coulisses d'un ouvrage d'exception - Vidéo - RTL TVI (November 10, 2012)

Last edited:
Oh, I'm afraid that photo book has seduced me :wub:...
Just a couple of my favourite shots:
pictures_Olivier_Polet_085.JPG | Olivier Polet;
pictures_Olivier_Polet_046.JPG | Olivier Polet (portraits of the king)
pictures_Olivier_Polet_061.JPG | Olivier Polet (Albert with Luisa Maria)
pictures_Olivier_Polet_009.JPG | Olivier Polet (the royal couple)
pictures_Olivier_Polet_051.JPG | Olivier Polet (Queen Paola with Laetitia Maria and Louise)
pictures_Olivier_Polet_017.JPG | Olivier Polet (Laetitia Maria and Louise again)
pictures_Olivier_Polet_079.JPG | Olivier Polet (Queen Fabiola)
"Place Royale" filmed the coulisses of Olivier Polet's new book:
Albert II intime : les coulisses d'un ouvrage d'exception - Vidéo - RTL TVI (November 10, 2012)

Beautiful picture of Queen Fabiola, I'm so glad that she seems to remain an integral part of the family.

Today (November 21, 2012) King Albert and Queen Paola visited the Flemish popular newspaper Het Laaste Nieuws in Asse-Kobbegem:
http://www.profimedia.cz/fotografie/news-nov-21-2012/profimedia-0146603051.jpg; http://www.profimedia.cz/fotografie/news-nov-21-2012/profimedia-0146605154.jpg
BelgaPicture - Category details; APA-PictureDesk (picture galleries)

In the evening of November 19, 2012 Queen Paola attended a rehearsal of the Gospel Choir "Choeur Gospel Family for Life" from Godinne in Yvoir (Belgium):
PHOTOS | La reine Paola au Sacré-Coeur d (without watermarks)

Last edited:
Last edited:
In looking thru the pictures in the photo book, I was reminded about how affectionate the king and queen are...seems they are always looking for each others hand, arm, etc. They look at each other with such warmth. It's so nice to see.

In the evening of December 6, 2012 Queen Paola attended the annual christmas concert of her foundation at the hotel "Plaza" in Brussels:
Hollandse Hoogte (keywords: Paola concert fondation plaza)
Still photos from December 5, 2012:
Hollandse Hoogte (keywords: Paola against child sexual abuse online)
...plus nice belated ones from October 24, 2012 if you enter the keywords "Albert Paola europese school Brussel":flowers:

Last edited:
I like her wonderful necklace with 5 row of pearls. I hope for Christmas concert she will wore it again .

:previous: We've already seen that particular gesture here: pictures_Olivier_Polet_040.JPG | Olivier Polet
I daresay Queen Paola has a weakness for her husband's characteristic nose, at least from an artistic point of view. Her respective expertise is well-known :D.
Queen Paola attended the 'Women of Peace 2012' ceremony in Brussels today, December 11, 2012.
** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **
Some additional photos:
Hollandse Hoogte (keywords: reine Paola femmes paix)
Milquet steunt (article)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom