King Albert II and Queen Paola, Current Events; Part 3 (Aug. 2010 - July 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Albert and Queen Paola officially opened the floral weekend ' BLOOM ' in Oostende today, July 6, 2012.
The event is organized by the Royal Belgian Florists Union.

** belga gallery ** isopix gallery **

** focus-wtv.be: Fotospecial Opening Bloom Ostende ** (click on the pics!)

** deredactie.be video: There is something blooming in Ostend **

** knack.be: Koningspaar opent BLOOM in Thermae Palace Oostende ** translation **

** nieuwsblad.be gallery: FOTO. Koning Albert en Paola bezoeken bloemententoonstelling in Oostende **

Last edited:

King Albert and Prime Minister Elio Di Rupo received the athletes of the men's 4x400 metres relay at the Laeken Royal Palace
in Brussels on July 9, 2012. The Belgian athletes had won the men's 4x400 metres relay final at European Athletics Championships
in Helsinki on July 1, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** daylife gallery ** belga gallery **

King Albert met Prime Minister Elio Di Rupo for a signing ceremony on the state reform, implementing changes to the country's constitution, at the Royal Palace in Brussels July 19, 2012.

- The King and the Prime Minister during the signing ceremony
- King Albert and the Prime Minister after the documents were signed
- King Albert and Prime Minister Elio Di Rupo surrounded by Belgian politicians
Gallery from Daylife

Out of curiosity, could one of our Belgian members tell what those constitutional changes are? :flowers:

Very important Event for Belgium to day !
Well done Your Majesty and well done to the Prime Minister .
Unbelievable one year ago

On the 11th of this month of September, Queen Paola celebrates 75 years! :flowers:
The BelgaPicture gathered some photos of the queen in different folders, see here:

BelgaPicture - Category details

load-picture-create-events.action

Thank you so much fancatt! the english speaking vid is great :)

The pictures are awesome, my personal favorite is THIS ONE, I just love that such a stunning woman was able to age with such grace and dignity, no plastic surgeries, learning to love herself with wrinkles and all.

Still breathtakingly beautiful and not only for her eyes or mouth but for what's inside of her.

:previous:Once more I wholeheartedly endorse your comment, leidi :)! It’s magical how Her Majesty, of all things, infinitely reinforces her unique beauty by having the courage to show her unadulterated self in its various aspects, by expressing „what’s inside of her“ (e.g. that she is not a whit vain or supercilious :angel:) and I think that she also accomplishes radiating this attitude wherefore I am consistently impressed, even touched by the approachability of her beauty.
Albeit not from fancatt’s gorgeous discoveries (many thanks from me as well :rose:) this photo is one of my favourites http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/4797/74356914.jpg -only a little scene but very typical for Queen Paola’s personality in general i.m.o. :wub:. She just can’t wait to caress the child who still deals with lunch like she doesn’t let quasi anyone or anything preclude her from passionately devoting herself to fellow men and bestowing them so much affection, never eschewing spontaneous or unconventional behaviour.

Last edited:
That's so amazing Lina!! I love that she's so tender, so passionate with the people and the causes she cares about. :flowers:

:previous: Thank you Lina and leidi :flowers:
I completely agree with your opinion about Queen Paola...
I like her a lot too. I even like the way she acts a little shy in public, especially the loving way she acts when she's with the king. A lovely couple who well deserves the love they share, for having the "courage" to get back together, almost 40 years ago. :wub:
It is good to know that there are more people who share the same admiration for this great lady :)

Last edited:
I wonder if King Albert II will attend the Funerals of Princess Raghnild ? Their Mothers were Sisters .

:previous: What an endearing photo of "our" royal couple! King Albert and Queen Paola continued their holidays visiting the island Salina near Sicily:
Koning Albert: :)

Last edited:
On October 17, 2012 Queen Paola attended the prize giving ceremony of "Terre d'Avenir - Focus Aarde" in Brussels:
APA-PictureDesk
This prize aims to encourage technical, vocational, artistic and specialized education.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom