King Albert II and Queen Paola, Current Events; Part 3 (Aug. 2010 - July 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In VTM , I saw that during The Queen's Visit in Eupen, an actress stood behind the Queen inside of the museum . She imitated all the Queen 's reactions and speaking for a coming film about King Albert and Queen Paola.
Two wonderful dutch actors already since years are and imitating so well Prince Philippe bad speaking and Princess Mathilde bad dutch.

Queen Paola attended a meeting of the Supporting Committee of Missing Children Europe and the European Federation for Missing and Sexually Exploited Children at the Royal Palace today, March 14, 2013.

** sipa gallery ** apa/picturedesk **

In VTM , I saw that during The Queen's Visit in Eupen, an actress stood behind the Queen inside of the museum . She imitated all the Queen 's reactions and speaking for a coming film about King Albert and Queen Paola.
Two wonderful dutch actors already since years are and imitating so well Prince Philippe bad speaking and Princess Mathilde bad dutch.

I found that rude, there's enough film material on YouTube and such to get into the behavior of the queen. Didn't surprise me that Jan Fabre had something to do with it though.

Here are some pictures for those who are interested (and if they hadn't been posted here before): Paola-actrice schaduwt koningin - Het Nieuwsblad
The artist Fabre is on the right, the actress is the one in red.

Thanks Eveline ,
No word about that in the french speaking magazines or Place Royale.
I never miss Royalty/VTM much better than Place Royale/RTL.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Queen Paola and King Albert attended the presentation of the art book 'Hommage a L'Europe - Hulde aan Europa' (Homage to Europe) by Louis Godart in Brussels today, April 29, 2013.

** belga gallery **

:previous:King Albert was a surprise guest http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/198279_10151352328857161_390822061_n.jpg :) -originally, only Queen Paola's visit to the book presentation at the Italian ambassador's residence was scheduled. Place Royale further emphasized that His Majesty walked without cane again Un invité royal surprise à la résidence de l'Ambassadeur d'Italie | Facebook, therefore confirming Princess Astrid's remark in an interview, that her father has just had momentary backache Astrid : « Le Roi n...

Last edited:
Rudi Vervoort (L) swdars in as new Minister President of the Brussels region in front of Belgian Prime Minister Elio Di Rupo and King Albert II on May 7, 2013 at the castle in Laken-Laeken, Brussels. AFP PHOTO / BELGA - ERIC LALMAND

ANP

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Last edited:

Yesterday, June 5, King Albert received Quentin Bryce, General Governor of Australia, at the Royal Palace in Brussels.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

The King had yesterday his birthday 79 , no festivities but a strike in the streets of Brussels (30.000 persons)

What did the Belgians strike against? I doubt it is related to the royals.

King Albert visited the Vlaams Instituut voor Biotechnologie (VIB) - Flanders Institute for Biotechnology in Gent today, June 12, 2013.

** belga gallery ** apa/picturedesk gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

** nieuwsblad.be: Koning op bezoek in Vlaams Instituut voor Biotechnologie ** translation **

Queen Paola today opened the cress site (Cressonniere - waterkerskwekerij), in Laken. The site closed in 2007 and is now redeveloped with a green walk along the Van Praet avenue with the help of Nos Pilifs education farm for handicapped workers.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

** sudinfo.be gallery: La reine Paola inaugure la première cressonnière de Bruxelles **

** rtl.be video: Inauguration d'une cressonnière par la reine Paola à Laeken **

Last edited:
:previous:Here are more pictures from today's cress site opening:
APA-PictureDesk; Suchen - Getty Images DE: queen Paola, UNS: Daily Bucket; Hollandse Hoogte (keywords: reine Paola cressonnière); https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151412874322161.1073741898.313749967160&type=3
http://svenskdam.se/2013/06/sommardrink-for-drottning-paola/
I greatly endorse the idea of involving handicapped workers in order to rebuild the cress site! Maybe Queen Paola herself assisted them during her free time since she is a very knowledgeable and passionate gardener :rose:.
What a contagious laugh/smile she has http://www.sudinfo.be/sites/default/files/imagecache/pagallery_450x300/2013/06/12/434440625_B97590321Z.1_20130612165419_000_GPLSTG5A.2-0.jpg; https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/970746_10151412874367161_360924462_n.jpg :D

Last edited:
Last edited:
Posts about the special announcement by king Albert II tonight have been moved to this thread.

Posts about the special announcement by king Albert II tonight have been moved to this thread.

What news. Good morning America. The King of the Belgians has abdicated!
Any news on when the "troonswisseling" will occur?
What are the reflections on the impact of Princess Beatrix's decision?
Will the Prince of Asturias be king before the end of the year?
What thoughts are coursing through the Prince of Wales' mind?
Will it be a boy or a girl in London soon?
What a year for Royal watchers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom