Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde: February 2004 - June 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what a beautiful photo of HRH! Thanks for sharing...

Prince Philippe giving the starting shot of the 20 km of Brussels running race, Sunday 30 May 2004 at the Cinquentenaire

from the Benelux msg brd

some more photos of Prince Philippe attending the ceremony for Memorial Day, at the Ardennes American Cemetery in Neupre, Belgium, Saturday May 29, 2004.

Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures of Phillipe and Mathilde with their children!! ;)

Yesterday I read an article about the most populair princess of Europe . It was a enquete from a from magazine Point Du Vu are something . The French vote and CP Mathilde from Belgium was the winner with 52 % . Second was Princess Caroline from Monaco with 16 % CP Maxima and Claire of BElgium had onely 2% . But bad news for Mette -Marit from Norway , she was the Princess with a bad smile :unsure: . But I Think Princess Mathilde is a verry good Princess . She's beautiful , has a great smile , she's a lovely mother en wife and she works verry hard . ;) :flower:

A pic from a while back. Mathilde is the patron of a Belgian organization VAGA, for children born with a physical deformation. She payed a visit to the organization (which was also nominated for the princess Mathilde-prize 2002), in June 2003. She was expecting Gabriel.

http://www.vaga.be/vaga-new.htm

Great photos, Cathérine. She is always elegant and cheerful.

Royal invitees, godparents at the christening Princess Catharina-Amalia

At the christening of Her Royal Highness Princess Catharina-Amalia, Saturday 12 June in The Hague are the Royal Houses of Belgium, Luxemburg and Sweden represented.

Her Royal Highness Princess (sic: Crown Princess) Victoria of Sweden and S. (Samantha) van Welderen
: Barones Rengers-Deane are godmother, His Royal Highness Prince Constantijn, M. (Martín) Zorreguieta, mr. H.D. (Herman) Tjeenk Willink, vice-president of the State Council, and drs. B.M. (Marc) ter Haar are godfather.

Their Royal Highnesses the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess of Luxemburg will attend the christening ceremony. The Royal House of Belgium is represented by Their Royal Highnesses Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde.

Bravo to them for voting in the EU elections unlike far too many Europeans :innocent:
But maybe they did not pick any MEPs and decided just on the regional elections.

I meant European wide. But I don´t know if that is something I would agree with. Election days should only be on the weekends here or it should be a holiday in the middle of the week so people don´t take off and go on a mini vacation or something like they would if it was on a Friday or Monday.

From the URL, I would guess the date was 19 October 2002. Which would fit the date style 191002.

Princess Mathilde has changed her hair.I don't really like that,i like the hair before.

Looking at these photos reminds me of what I like about Mathilde. Some women who have her kind of sweet prettiness at the same time lack an intersting face or expression: they look sweet, yes, pretty, yes, but also uninteresting. She doesn't. I like women who seem like they would be interesting to speak with, not just pleasing to look at, and she, besides being so lovely, looks like she would be interesting to speak with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom