Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde: February 2003 - February 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...I have been a royal watcher for years and years, and I have been afraid to ask this question because I know I would stupid. Okay....How exactly does one pronounce Mathilde? I have been thinking that it is like Matilda....am I on the mark or completly daft???

What a strange look on Mathilde's face on the first pic of her at the UNICEF meeting that Alexandria posted. She almost looks as though she is sick. Her face is flushed and she doesn't look as though she feels well. It was probably just the way the picture was taken. I wonder what she was really thinking. Maybe she was disgusted by something?

I think she was probably just saddened by what she heard from the guy there or the girl next to her.

Ironically, the program is called "'What do you think?"

Wonderful pictures Jelka! Thanks for sharing them. How long with Phillippe and Mathilde be in England for? Wonder if they'll meet up with the British royals?

Originally posted by Alexandria@Jan 30th, 2004 - 10:08 am
Wonderful pictures Jelka! Thanks for sharing them. How long with Phillippe and Mathilde be in England for? Wonder if they'll meet up with the British royals?
maybe!

the couple will meet with Prince Charles again like their wedding in 1999 you know that and also more with member of Royal Family also wait find out and see.

Sara Boyce

They're just going to visit an exposition tomorrow in London: "Illuminating the Renaissance" in the Royal Academy of Arts. They'll probably be back February 1st

Nice quick trip on the Eurostar. Good for them. Mathilde looks lovely as usual.

Mrs. Annan is another very elegant woman. I love seeing her participating in events with her husband, and here she is with Mathilde.

Great photos. I like that color on Mathilde. I wonder what was wrong with that little girl though.

Maybe all the attention made her a bit nervous?

I like how the colour of Mathilde's suit co-ordinated with Phillippe's tie!

Originally posted by Hannelore@Feb 14th, 2004 - 8:50 am
Maybe all the attention made her a bit nervous?
That's probably it.

Great photos. However, they still take up a bunch of bandwidth though. Don't post photos directly.

No problem. Mathilde really looks great in these photos.

Great photos. Thanks for posting them.

(Getty Images) BIRNI NGOUARE, NIGER: Princess Mathilde of Belgium (2ndR) and the Minister for Cooperation Development Marc Verwilghen ® talk to children during a visit to the village of Birni N'Gouare in Niger 17 February 2004. Princess Mathilde and Belgian minister for Cooperation Development Marc Verwilghen are on a 5-day visit in Niger. (ETIENNE ANSOTTE/Getty Images)

Birni Ngouare, 1

Mathilde dons a headscarf, 1

Mathilde dons a headscarf, 2

Mathilde dons a headscarf, 3

Mathilde dons a headscarf, 4

Mathilde dons a headscarf, 5

Originally posted by Alexandria@Feb 18th, 2004 - 8:04 pm
MARADI, NIGERIA: Princess Mathilde of Belgium receives a horse as gift during a visit to the town of Maradi in Nigeria 18 February 2004. Princess Mathilde and Minister for Cooperation Development Marc Verwilghen are on a five-day visit to Nigeria. ETIENNE ANSOTTE/Getty Images

Maradi, 1

Maradi, 2

Maradi, 3

Maradi, 4

Maradi, 5

Maradi, 6
Nice shades. And that photo with the wheel is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom