Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde: Current Events Part 8

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mette2 said:
That's probably it then. A lot of royals certainly did visit Japan this year. Belga finally had some pictures, but unfortunately only two.:( Hope we'll get to see more pictures either from Belga or another photo agency.

Pictures from Belga.

November 23rd 2005.

1) Philippe during a meeting with Brazilian Energy and Mines Minister Silas Rondeau at the Energy and Mines Ministry in Brazilia.

2) Philippe looks on during a visit at the Brazilian National Congress in Brazilia.

thanks for these, Mette2 ! :) :)

Mette2 said:
According to the official website Mathilde will be handing out her own prize on December 6th.

So, does this mean the crown princess will return to her official engagements on this event? or does she has earlier engagements ?

purple_platinum said:
So, does this mean the crown princess will return to her official engagements on this event? or does she has earlier engagements ?

So far this is the only engagement for Mathilde at this time according to the official website. Of course other engagements for her can come before this one, since the 6th is nearly two weeks away. I guess we just have to keep our eyes open to see if new engagements come up. I don't know if she'll return back to work completely with this engagement, or if this will be the only engagement for her in December. I guess we'll have to keep our eyes open for that too.;):D Btw regarding the pictures - you're welcome.:) Glad there were finally some more pictures, although there aren't many.

I think it's because the prince has a lot of meetings behind closed doors that their aren't many pictures. For so far as I know he didn't begin this trip with some tourism, their hasn't been a galanight yet. So I guess their are just not many occasions to make pictures.

Prince Philippe and Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva talk during a meeting at the Planalto Palace in Brasilia 24 November 2005

From getty

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 281
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 281
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom