Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde - Current Events part 18

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great to see Mathilde with children. She seems like such a caring person.

Thanks for the update!
Indeed, Crown Princess Mathilde has a gift of interacting with children and prepossessing them.

:flowers:Thank you so much for posting stephanievl. Just beautiful

Lovely pictures. :wub: Thanks for posting them. :flowers:

Wonderful pictures, one child is cuter than the other! I guess they were taken
around two or three months ago - October or September, judged from the still
green leaves in the garden..

Here's the link to the website gallery!

Am I the only one who thinks that Princess Elisabeth resembles Queen Astrid? I see a lot of Astrid in Elisabeth`s sweet face.
Gabriel is a very handsome boy and little Eleonore is so sweet with delicate features. A lovely family!
Thanks for posting the pics ;)

Wonderful pictures, one child is cuter than the other! I guess they were taken
around two or three months ago - October or September, judged from the still
green leaves in the garden..

Here's the link to the website gallery!

The pictures are taken the end 2010 is stating on the website of the royal family. So probabbely the beginning of december or end of November.

Last edited:

Yes, I know that it says so there, that's also why I've posted the link.

But it often happens that such pictures are prepared much earlier than
they are published. And from the surroundings it looked like another
example for that method, that's what I've meant :flowers:

I think Elisabeth looks like Queen Astrid and Elenore looks a lot like Mathilde

Really lovely pictures =)
Eleonore is growing so fast... I think she's going to be the little beauty in the family later ;)

Economic missions of Prince Philippe (and princess Mathilde) that will take place in 2011 - 2012 where published by Belga.
  • 1st quarter 2011 : USA
  • 3 - 8 April 2011 : Russia
  • Oktober 2011 : China
  • November 2011 : Peru and Chile
  • 1st quarter 2012 : Jordan, Libya, Kuwait and Syria
  • March 2012 : Vietnam and Thaïland
  • Oktober 2012 : Turkey
  • November 2012 : Japan

The pics are very nice and the kids are so adorable, they are a beautiful family, very warm photo each of the kids has a pic with their parents. Proud of Mathillde and Philppe.

Today, December 16th, 2010, Princess Mathilde has visited the exhibition "Ensor
ontmaskerd - Ensor demasque" , organized on the occasion of the 150th anniversary
of the birth of the Belgian artist James Ensor (1860-1949) in Brussels.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Thnks for the pictures, I love picture 6 with all the childern in there costumes.

Economic missions of Prince Philippe (and princess Mathilde) that will take place in 2011 - 2012 where published by Belga.
  • 1st quarter 2011 : USA
  • 3 - 8 April 2011 : Russia
  • Oktober 2011 : China
  • November 2011 : Peru and Chile
  • 1st quarter 2012 : Jordan, Libya, Kuwait and Syria
  • March 2012 : Vietnam and Thaïland
  • Oktober 2012 : Turkey
  • November 2012 : Japan
Thanks for the update!:flowers:
I am sure the Crown Princely couple has become adept at establishing and promoting business relationships between Belgium and various countries.

Oops! I do not want to burst anyone's balloon, but, Mathilde would need a van after having so many children. Then, about the official photos, we always see Mathilde and Philippe with the children with Mathilde and the children in tat. We never see official photos with Philippe in military uniform and Mathilde in evening gown and tiara. Furthermore, it is possible to start official life as an adult and we do not need to see so much of the children. Indeed, they are none of our business. Thus, Philippe and Mathilde overdo coverage of the children.

Princess Mathilde has visited the exhibition "The World of Lucas Cranach, An Artist in the
Age of Durer, Titian and Metsys" at the Centre for Fine Arts of Brussels on January 14,
2011. Lucas Cranach is one of the most important European painters of the 16th century.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Princess Mathilde has visited the exhibition "The World of Lucas Cranach, An Artist in the
Age of Durer, Titian and Metsys" at the Centre for Fine Arts of Brussels on January 14,
2011. Lucas Cranach is one of the most important European painters of the 16th century.

Dear iceflower, Thank you very much for the photographs. In them, I like Mathilde's hair, neckline and purse but not the rest of the outfit.

You are most welcome, Susan D! :flowers: I was also wondering if the combination was that good,
the individual pieces are nice - as always a matter of taste..;)

Prince Philippe today visited the press day of the 89th European Motorshow Brussels for light
commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles and motorcycles at the Brussels Expo. The fair is
organised by FEBIAC and is open from 14 to 23 January 2011.

** gettyimages: Prince Philippe of Belgium Inaugurates Professional Vehicles Fair **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom