And since her husband obviously left Laeken Castle, Mathilde decided to celebrate the International Women's Day with a (belated) lunch today (March 10).
- Corinne BENHARROSH, Director recruiting and selection SELOR (recruits employees for a job at the Federal institutions)
- Prof. Dr. Bea CANTILLON, Vice-Rector of the University Antwerp and director of the Centre for Social Policy
- Monica DE CONINCK, chairwoman of the Social Service (OCMW) in Antwerp and municipal councillor.
- Ann DE ROECK, Secretary-general and member of the executive board of the Dexia bank.
- Martine DUREZ, Chairwoman and Director of De Post-La Poste
- Baroness Karin GERARD, Chamber President at the Court of Appeal Brussels
- Neelie KROES
, European Commissioner for Competition.
- Christine KULAKOWSKI, Director “Centre Bruxellois d’Action Interculturelle”.
- Anne LYBAERT, Director De Warande (Flemish club in Brussels).
- Amélie NOTHOMB
- Françoise PISSART, Director “King Baudouin Foundation”.
- Ann VAN LAER, national secretary ACV (Confederation of Christian Trade Unions).
- Céline VERBROUCK, advocate chamber of lawyers Brussels, premier Prix au concours international de plaidoiries sur les droits de l’homme au mémorial de Caen.
- Katrien VERHEGGE, administration-general “Kind en Gezin”.
All in all an interesting circle of women and I hereby recommend the books of Amélie Nothomb.