Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde - Current Events part 15

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen it on the television. Beautiful pictures from Prince Filip and Princess Mathilde whit kids.

Great pictures thanks.
Lovely photos, and lovely to see!!! Beautiful family.

If you want to see a video of the visit to the park follow this link:
bekijk online

On the right side of this page go to number 12: prinsenpaar op uitstap met kinderen.
I hope it works

If you want to see a video of the visit to the park follow this link:
bekijk online

On the right side of this page go to number 12: prinsenpaar op uitstap met kinderen.
I hope it works
Thank you! The link did work and I really enjoyed watching it. I loved seeing the family at play. Prince Phillipe and Princess Mathilde have a lovely family.

This was a really nice surprise for me today when I got home. I love seeing this family! Does anyone know if there was a special reason behind the visit to the park? Do they always do this kind of thing every summer?

Here are some additional pics I just found at anp. Hopefully the links will work for awhile, I have noticed that sometimes anp changes their links after awhile:

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Last edited:
This was a really nice surprise for me today when I got home. I love seeing this family! Does anyone know if there was a special reason behind the visit to the park? Do they always do this kind of thing every summer?

It seems they start a new tradition. Last year they had a similar photoshoot in the Flemish part of Belgium, in Bokrijk.
Polfoto also provides some pics:LINK

It seems they start a new tradition. Last year they had a similar photoshoot in the Flemish part of Belgium, in Bokrijk.
Polfoto also provides some pics:LINK

Yeah, it does seem that I have seen pics very similar to these in the past but I could not quite remember what time of the year it was and whether or not it was for any special occassion. Maybe they want to be visible leading up to their National day. Their children are out of school and it is nice outside so why not have some family time that they can allow the public to be a part of. Anyways, it was a real treat to see them with their kids. :flowers:

The royal couple spents a few days in the hilidays together with the childern in Belgium. They find it important that the childern get to know their country very well. That said the spokesman of the royal palace. Filip and Mathilde want to share a couple of images of this trip with the people.

More pictures
Yahoo! News Search Results for Dochamps

It is amazing how similar the brothers look like. Emmanuel must be a mirror of Gabriel.

Pics 17.7.2007

Princess Mathilde and Prince Philippe of Belgium shake hands with beach life guards during a visit to the beach
rescue services in Bredene, Belgium, 17 July 2007. EPA/BENOIT DOPPAGNE

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
belga gallery

The children are so big already, Princess Elisabeth looks lovely as well all of them.

Thank you for all the beautiful pictures. I just love this couple! I'm not sure I would like them separately, but for reasons I can't explain, I find them great together. They appear to be dignified, discreet, reserved, removed, classy and approachable - all at the same time. Philippe gives me the impression of a sensitive soul, and Mathilde is a calming presence that shines like a light next to him. The children are absolutely adorable!

Queen Paola, Prince Filip, princess Mathilde and princess Elisabeth attended the exhibition ''Science and Culture at the Palace'' in Brussels.

pictures
PPE Agency

Thanks for the pictures. Princesse Elisabeth looks so pretty in this dress and holding her bouquet, but I think she looks a little bit bored in the pictures. It must be boring for a five year old.

Wow! What a treat it has been for me this week. I'm not used to seeing one of my fave RF's as much as some of the other RF's. It seems that there are not as many pics of them as with other RF's but that is certainly not the case currently. I have really enjoyed seeing them so much in recent weeks.

I think Mathilde's hair looks great as always but it is a little bit of an ill-fitting dress on her. Not enough shape for her, imo. And the Queen looks very nice to, sometimes she opts for very little color but this was a nice look for her today. And of course little Elisabeth, well she is super cute. I love to see young royals attending kid friendly royal events. I wonder if we will see Elisabeth tomorrow also. If so that seems to be a little much for her. It seems a little out of the ordinary for the Belgian royals. Not that I'm complaining but I can't help but think about how I personally would not want to overexpose my children to the cameras and the scrutiny of it all.

Thank you for the links to the pics of the recent events. It is lovel to have lots of pics of the BF
I love the earrings that Princess Mathilde wears -she has great taste!

Thanks for the pictures. Princesse Elisabeth looks so pretty in this dress and holding her bouquet, but I think she looks a little bit bored in the pictures. It must be boring for a five year old.

:ermm:If I was an almost 6 year old little princess I'd also prefered to go to see a polar bear that was named to me, instead of a polar station;):)

. And of course little Elisabeth, well she is super cute. I love to see young royals attending kid friendly royal events. I wonder if we will see Elisabeth tomorrow also. If so that seems to be a little much for her. It seems a little out of the ordinary for the Belgian royals. Not that I'm complaining but I can't help but think about how I personally would not want to overexpose my children to the cameras and the scrutiny of it all.

:)In my opinion it is nice as she goes to things that are [also] intresting for kids of her age. But I feel sorry for the young girl as she has to visit the Te Deum. I think she is to young for that. :neutral:

What a lovely little girl, it is always a pleasire to see her. I wonder if we will see her today on National Day

Here you see a video of the trip
Royalty

you have to press on "bekijk deel 1" (Bekijk Royalty van 22 juli 2007)
You can also see all the other movies.
Royalty-jaaroverzicht is an annual report about the royals
ans the other videos are about 10 year royalty (the royalty program exists 10 si there is nice footage about the royals), you always have to press on the "windows media player" icon (bekijk deel 1, bekijk deel 2)

According to a Portuguese friend of mine a Portuguese magazine is claiming that the Duke, Duchess and their children are spending 2 weeks of their holidays in Portugal as guests of Dom Duarte and Dona Isabel.

Isn't Prince Philippe the godfather of one of the sons of Dom Duarte? So they must be close friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom