The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Belgium > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 11:16 AM
Serene Highness

much thanks for the photos, she is the definition of the phrase "serenely beautiful" just lovely. i love her outfit, classic but modern and glamorous at the same time. i'm too short to wear wide pants and long coat, she must be tall because she looks fabulous+ imho the lipsticks a little too red, but i'm not a fan of shock red lips- so what do i know ;0
i've only come to know these particular couple since i came on the board but they charmed me from the first. but i've noticed (only from photos) the prince has become more comfortable and happy, unbending since he has a family it's great to see the fine fathers all the CPrinces seem to be.

Old 09-15-2007, 05:08 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative - Belgium

2 more pictures of Princess Mathilde at the Rubens exhebition
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

Old 09-17-2007, 01:02 PM
Serene Highness

I love the outfitt of Princess Mathilde, she looks elegant!
Old 09-18-2007, 05:45 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks so much for posting the pics. She looks wonderful. I couldn't find any anywhere so it's great to see them of this event.

When do we see Princess Mathilde next?
Old 09-18-2007, 05:47 AM
Serene Highness

20/09/2007: attending a studyday in the university of Antwerp
21/09/2007: attending the celebrations for the 40-year excisting of the association "ons tehuis", academic session
26/09/2007: gala evening (together with prince philippe) of the king Bouwewijn foundation
30/09/2007: thankparty Caritas communion service
01/10/2007: attending the film showing of the Belgian movie "Ben X"
Old 09-19-2007, 07:53 AM
Commoner

Mathilde is a cute lady but i am not a fan of her fashion. She is a young woman but dresses older. But she is still cute.
Old 09-20-2007, 12:20 PM
Serene Highness

Princess Mathilde attended at the provincial house of antwerp, the study day "even bijpass-en". This day closes the the project "Bijpass" that the university of Antwerp has started in 2004 on request of CERA (financial group)

I could only find little picture, i will look for bigger ones

Old 09-20-2007, 12:38 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks so much for the pics Stephanievl.

I didn't really like what she wore for the theatre performance on Saturday. Just wasn't becoming to her figure, I thought. As for today's event I think she looked great. It's a little different but she seem to have a unique fashion sense. It fits well with her and she looks nice today.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:23 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanievl View Post
I lthink she looks great! I would love te see some bigger pictures but I can'y find any!
I did some looking as well and I couldn't find any additional pics either. This seems to happen frequently with the Belgian royals unfortunately.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:21 PM
Gentry

oh no... look at her celulite the crown princess should look for her cloth and pick them better... her trousers are a bit... tight?

Free Image Hosting
Old 09-20-2007, 11:27 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarela View Post
oh no... look at her celulite the crown princess should look for her cloth and pick them better... her trousers are a bit... tight?

Free Image Hosting
What celulite? But I agree the pants are too tight. Are those, um, panty lines I see?
Old 09-21-2007, 04:10 AM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarela View Post

Free Image Hosting
Strange to see Mathilde with these pants. Maybe she should exercice more but honestly I don't see any celulite. In the my opinion, the only bad thing here are the underwear lines, that look awful.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:39 AM
Aristocracy

Haha! Very strange picture. It's like you can see through her pants. So not flattering! Ok she forgot to look at her back when she bought the pants. ...But isn't she supposed to have professional help when she goes shopping. This certainly doesn't look professional.
Or maybe these are old trousers and everyone knows what that may mean: the've become to small...
Old 09-21-2007, 12:53 PM
Courtier

Wow. you guys must have better eyes than I do, cause I do not see any VPL (visible panty lines).
What I do see is a nice outfit that has been taylored wrong for her body. Or as someone else suggested, maybe it is an old outfit that is a tad bit too snug for the Princess.
Whatever the case, it is a nice outfit, but maybe for a person who is about 5-10 pounds lighter. Not that the Princess is overweight by any means!!
I think she looks perfect (especially after having 3 children!)
Old 09-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Aristocracy

Thank´s Stephanievl!

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...reales/021.jpg

Spanish-speaking forum about royalty- Unete!
Old 09-24-2007, 12:48 PM
Serene Highness

Princess Mathilde during a visit last week to an organisation who helps childern and family's who have difficulties with education, ...

Old 09-24-2007, 12:59 PM
Courtier

The pictures are so beautiful.
Thanks Stephanievl.
She is looking as elegant and radiant as always.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:56 PM
Majesty

Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde last night attending the Gala on behalve of the King Baudouin Foundation,Gent.
PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/Nieboer.

Tags
crown prince phillipe, crown princess mathilde, current events, duchess of brabant, duke of brabant, mathilde, phillipe