Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde - Current Events part 15

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday philippe and Mathilde attended the holiday(feast) of thanking of "Caritas Gemeenschapsdienst" (community Caritas service), to Leuven.

Pics 1.10.2007

Belgium's Prince Philippe attends the commemoration of the 80th anniversary of the
speech of King Albert I in 1927 at CMI Cockerill, Monday 01 Oct 2007 in Seraing:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Director of Ben X Nic Balthazar, brother of the character "Ben" welcomes Princess
Mathilde of Belgium before she's going to see the new film ' Ben X ', 01 Oct 2007 at
Kinepolis in Brussels

Pic 1

Hmz, I recently dedicated an entire thread to King Albert I but would the CMI Speech refer to the speech the King held in favour of research, science etc?

Any idea what the Ben X movie is about? Is it in French or Dutch?

Hmz, I recently dedicated an entire thread to King Albert I but would the CMI Speech refer to the speech the King held in favour of research, science etc?

Any idea what the Ben X movie is about? Is it in French or Dutch?

Ben X is in dutch! It is the Belgian submission for the Oscars. It is a movie about a boy with autism! Mathilde was very interested about the film and knew about it before it came in the press! She had done her triatise (thesis, eindeverhandeling) about austisme when she studied psychology! She is always been very intersted about the movie and wanted to see him and after that talk with young people about autism, bulling! And that she did yesterday

Website about movie:
benX: de film

fisrt of all i want to thank all for the beautiful pictures of mathilde...she´s just gorgous..so i can´t understand why some of you are so "picky" about some "features" of the pics..ok i will not say anything against free opinion..but to me it kinda redicolous to qoute about cellulite and all that..god shes not fresh born..cellulite can happen do anyone(beside i could not see on her anyway) i know younger girl who suffer from...ok think i calm down now ...just wanted to state that for me shes a "normal " beautiful woman no matter bout her status and anything..beeing a princess does not change anything due to this belongings..greetings
steve

Only a day after her pregnancy is announced and my eyes are already trained to look for the baby bump. Before the announcement came I would not have said anything about her possible weight gain even though she was looking different to me. Well, I am happy for them and I'm glad it was somewhat of a surprise to people. A good surprise!

Stephanie,
I can't open any of your pics - it's just script no photos - can anyone else open them and get a pic?:neutral:

Pics 15.10.2007

Princess Mathilde of Belgium and musician Bob Geldof attend the Belgium World
Diamond Center Gala October 15, 2007 in Antwerp, Belgium:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Bad relations between Coburgs and their heirs is nothing new, I think only the relationship between Albert I and Leopold III was good, even the one between Leopold III and Baudouin went sour after a while.

Did King Baudouin have a preference to whom should be the next King? Philippe or his brother prince Albert?
I believe Baudouin treated Philippe like if he was his own son and they had a very close relationship.

Mathilde looks so great!! I love the dress and the hearings.

Well, the diamond earrings are gorgeous, but I hope that the diamond industry of Antwerp will take a hint from the diamond-less neck of the Princess and offer a nice tiara/necklace, like they did to Fabiola once.

I would have preferred another coulour, this brown is very sad I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom