Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde - Current Events part 15

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should put Mathilde's picture in the dictionary next to Crown Princess- she is the definition of the consumate crown princess. Don't get me wrong- I adore Maxima, Letizia, Mary, and I like the others, but Mathilde is just the epitomy of the elegant, intelligent consort.

Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde of Belgium posed for photographers during a visit at the Dujiangyan Irrigation System, Thursday 21 June 2007 in Chengdu. Belgian crown couple are on a trade mission in China for ten days. Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde of Belgium posed for photographers during a visit at the Dujiangyan Irrigation System, Thursday 21 June 2007 in Chengdu. Belgian crown couple are on a trade mission in China for ten days.

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

Do you have pictures of Mathilde and Philippe at the Forbidden City? I believe it's the one where she was wearing red pants and white jacket. Such a beautiful backdrop. It's so cute because Philippe was taking pictures.

Prince Philippe (L) and Princess Mathilde arrive 27 June 2007 at at Brussels' Saint-Jean clinic, where Belgian King Albert II underwent a successful emergency operation 26 June 2007 after breaking his hip in a fall at a royal residence north of Bru

ANP Beeldbank

I had seen too the pics from hola and it´s soooo beautiful!!!! Mathilde looks very very beautiful... this orange dress... I like so much!!!...

Princess Mathilde, Prince Philippe and children visiting the King in Hospital
Link:
BelgaPicture

Prince Filip will attend the Centenary anniversary of the Port of Zeebrugge and inaugurate the new Albert II dock,saturday july 7th.
Monarchie - Welkom

BRUSSELS, BELGUIM: (L-R) Ban Ki-Moon, Secretary-General of the United Nations talks to Prince Philippe of Belgium during a plenary session on migrations and development, Tuesday 10 July 2007 in Brussels

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

princess mathilde was very pretty during her travel in china

Last edited:
According to the Benelux Royal Message Board, the Crown Princely couple will also accompy the British Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh during their official engagements in Belgium on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom