Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde - Current Events part 14

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
stephanievl said:
There was no reason given by the palace. But Marocco didn't want that the princess would come to their county for the subject "childern and HIV". The princess was welcome but not as emassadory of the HIV foundation, Marocco said that they don't have an an HIV issue in Marocco.
The visit is prosponed but palace doen not give further details.

They also announced it last minute to morocco. the princesse was welcome as a royal personne but not as an embassadory. Morocco already has an embassadory voor HIV and children.

What they have against her as an ambassador of the HIV foundation? Reason they don't have an an HIV issue in Marocco is strange for me. Even if than what's wrong with talking about that?

Pics 29.4.2007

Prince Philippe takes part in the celebration of the Scouts' 100th anniversary, 04/29/2007, Brussels, Belgium

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

I really, really dislike shiny stockings. They ruined that outfit.

German Professor Dr Peter H. Seeburg of...
German Professor Dr Peter H. Seeburg of Heidelberg's Max Plank Institute for medical research poses with Belgian Princess Mathilde during the official handing-over of the Inbev-Baillet Latour Health prize, 10 May 2007 in Brussels. The Inbev-Baillet Health prize is given to a person for his/her activities in scientific medical research and/or practical applications of his research. Its goal is to promote the continuation of the research.

PPE Agency
BelgaPicture
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Maybe some posters know that I´m an absolutely Alexia-of-Greece-fan but Mathilde is IMO one of the most beautiful women in the world.

Stefanie said:
Mathilde is IMO one of the most beautiful women in the world.

That's my opion too... Mathilde is my favourite princess

Princess Mathilde is one of the most beautiful royals of our times. She dresses so well, so chic.

Very nice to see the two of them together. They seem to get along rather well. Mathilde's dress seems rather wide. I wonder why..... :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Stephanievl

May I know, the Crown Princely family photo you used for your avatar, when is it pubblished? Dun think so I see it before.

tlklhm said:
Hi Stephanievl

May I know, the Crown Princely family photo you used for your avatar, when is it pubblished? Dun think so I see it before.

That's the new-years photo 2006 of the family!

Thanks, stephanievl for the video. It made me cry because it is so beautiful. I don't venture much in any of the Belgian threads and now I am glad I did.:flowers:

The CP is a graceful looking lady.

Mathilde and Filip had a gala evening Yesterday
has anyone found photos of that event?

I have been looking but haven't found any as yet:neutral:

She looks great. Was there only one picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom