Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde: Current Events Part 10

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pdas1201

Heir Presumptive
City
Houston
Country
United States
Please post current news and/or pics of Crown Prince Phillippe and Crown Princess Mathilde in this thread. While doing so, remember to adhere to the TRF posting guidelines and the copyright rules http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ead.php?t=4920

Above all, be courteous to your follow members and enjoy yourself.

The previous thread can be found here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f46/crown-prince-phillippe-crown-princess-mathilde-current-news-part-9-a-8027.html

P.S. Remember to properly cite the articles and photos, view the above link if you need help in this matter or PM a moderator. Also, this thread is for current events only, pictures from previous events may be posted in the 'Picture Thread.'

Last edited:
Since I didn't get a chance to thank everyone for today's pictures of Mathilde before the thread was closed, I thought I'd just do it here.;) So thank you everyone, who posted these lovely pictures.:) I love her outfit and it suits her so well, and wow she looks absolutely stunning and so beautiful and radiant in these pictures. Well, I actually think she always does;), but in these pictures even more. I like her hair - it suits her. Yesterday it didn't seem nearly as long as it did today, but I like both hairstyles. It's simply just wonderful to be able to see so many new pictures of Mathilde again.:)

Mette2 said:
Since I didn't get a chance to thank everyone for today's pictures of Mathilde before the thread was closed, I thought I'd just do it here.;) So thank you everyone, who posted these lovely pictures.:) I love her outfit and it suits her so well, and wow she looks absolutely stunning and so beautiful and radiant in these pictures. Well, I actually think she always does;), but in these pictures even more. I like her hair - it suits her. Yesterday it didn't seem nearly as long as it did today, but I like both hairstyles. It's simply just wonderful to be able to see so many new pictures of Mathilde again.:)

My thoughts exactly, Mette2. It is so great to see her out and about again and she looks wonderful, as always. Does anyone know the next event we'll see her at?

Emily said:
My thoughts exactly, Mette2. It is so great to see her out and about again and she looks wonderful, as always. Does anyone know the next event we'll see her at?

According to the Royal Belgian Calender http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f29/royal-belgian-calendar-7150.html translated and post so very kindly for us by Purple_Platinum. The next event for Mathilde will be January 24 at the opening of Mali Exhibition. Next, we'll see her on February 2, 2006.

Does anyone have the previous pictures without the watermarks??

As you requested, Mathilde1286... :) :)

here're photos of the princess at Mali exhibition from DPA :

Attachments

• 094501_4.jpg
    094501_4.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 487
  • 094301_4.jpg
    094301_4.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 415
My gosh....can CP Mathilda get any more beautiful!!! I'm envious of her flawless skin and beauty. I've said it many times....this lady just oozes with inner grace and beauty that sets her apart frm the others CPss

WOW!

Emily said:

The 2nd of February she'll vistit the European school in Bruges and attend the gala ballet of the Flemish Ballet in Antwerp.

Thank you, Catherine. What is the character of the European school in Bruges? Is it a private school from kids all over Europe? Elementary children or older or both? It sounds interesting.

Thank you, I am very proud to be a Belgian
It is my first post here !

Emily said:
Thank you, Catherine. What is the character of the European school in Bruges? Is it a private school from kids all over Europe? Elementary children or older or both? It sounds interesting.

Here's all you need to know Emily (we learn a lot with being a royal watcher :):))

http://www.coleurop.be/

Hannelore -- thank you for that link. Yes,I do think I learn alot from this forum. I find it fascinating to learn about the various countries -- but I give the credit to you "Belgian" posters who not only know things but are so willing to share! Thanks again.

Humera mentioned at Queen Rania's thread that Prince Philippe will attend World Economic Forum at Davos, Switzerland on January 25-29, 2006.
last year, he attended as well as Princess Mathilde.
any confirmation of this on the belgian news?

A little extract from this weeks issue of Billed-Bladet in connection to the christening of Christian:

'The queen's [Margrethe] hairdresser Poul Nejlund of course did her majesty's hair before she was off to the party at Kancellihuset in the evening. Princess Alexandra of Berleburg also had her hair done, the same with princess Alexia and Marie-Chantal. Poul Nejlund also did the hair of the Dutch princess Laurentien, as well as the hair of the Belgian princess Mathilde. - "She is absolutely the sweetest. She thinks it's lovely here in Denmark and loves the beautiful architecture", the hairdresser tells.'

I don't know if Poul Nejlund was talking about Mathilde, but I think he was. Her name was the last one mentioned, and there was also a hyphen following her name. The hyphen could of course just be a typo:D, but I think the comment fits Mathilde.;)

Don't be so insecure Mette ;) The sweetest, that can only be our Mathilde!

Thanks for the translation, it's always nice to know what the foreign press writes.

Princess Matilde of Belgium in World-wide the Economic Forum that is celebrated in Davos, Switzerland, 26th January

from terra

Attachments

• 720753b40b466g.jpg
    720753b40b466g.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 387
Hannelore said:
Don't be so insecure Mette ;) The sweetest, that can only be our Mathilde!

Thanks for the translation, it's always nice to know what the foreign press writes.

I'm glad you agree with me Hannelore:D, and yes, the sweetest can only be Mathilde.:)

You're welcome. I came across it when I read the magazine and thought "I know just the people I'm going to tell this to".;)

unfortunately not, selminha. i've search & search, and only that 1 photo.
here's the caption from epa :
Her Royal Highness Princess Mathilde of Belgium (R) and Ann Veneman, UNICEF Executive Director (L) checking their schedules at the World Cafe at the Annual Meeting 2006 of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, Thursday 26 January 2006.

i wonder, does Philippe attend as well?

purple_platinum said:
As you requested, Mathilde1286... :) :)

here're photos of the princess at Mali exhibition from DPA :

Thanks so much, purple platinum! :)

Last edited:
She's so busy, and that with 3 small children. I'd drop dead in her place (of course she has a nanny, I don't).

Mette2 said:
I came across it when I read the magazine and thought "I know just the people I'm going to tell this to".;)

...and we are very appreciative and grateful you shared that quote! Thank you!

Princess Mathilde at the Mali exhibition (Isopix, Albert Nieboer)

Attachments

• preview6.jpg
    preview6.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 259
  • preview9.jpg
    preview9.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 238
  • preview8.jpg
    preview8.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 260
  • preview7.jpg
    preview7.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 257
  • preview4.jpg
    preview4.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 220
  • preview3.jpg
    preview3.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 219
  • preview2g.jpg
    preview2g.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 239
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 242
  • adIMG_0060.jpg
    adIMG_0060.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 239
  • adIMG_0021.jpg
    adIMG_0021.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 207
Isopix, with Jelka's help

Attachments

• preview10.jpg
    preview10.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 223
  • preview46.jpg
    preview46.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 347
  • preview11.jpg
    preview11.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 239
Princess Mathilde and Fortis chairman count Maurice Lippens during a dinner and meeting to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Fortis Foundation.

(Isopix, with Jelka's help)

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 314
  • preview2.jpg
    preview2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 309
She is absolutely gorgeous with minimal make-up and not exaggerated hair!

She looks lovely.

I think Mathildes hair has been lovely the last couple of weeks. I really love her hairdo while she was visiting the Mali exhibition. :)

Emily said:
...and we are very appreciative and grateful you shared that quote! Thank you!

You're welcome Emily.:) It was a nice surprise to find it in the magazine, so I couldn't very well keep it to myself.;)
Thank you for the many wonderful pictures Hannelore.:) It never gets to be too much with pictures. The more, the better is what I say.;)

Today it has been announced on the Monarchy website that Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde will leave for an economic mission to South Africa, March 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom